Weird things you do with food

Replies

• aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Sugar sprinkled on dill pickles :smile:
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    I like ketchup on most things especially eggs and I like salsa on eggs. No one in my house likes either of those.
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    perkymommy wrote: »
    I like ketchup on most things especially eggs and I like salsa on eggs. No one in my house likes either of those.

Salsa on eggs is the best!
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Peanut butter and marmite on toasted crumpets/muffins. It's a winning combination!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Salty meats and yogurt. I'll dip bologna, summer sausage, etc into yogurt & eat as a snack.
  • DarcyBird
    DarcyBird Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    -My son dips his apple wedges into soy sauce.
    -On my sandwiches, the mustard must be on the meat side, NOT the cheese side!
    -I put ketchup on my macaroni and cheese.
    -I put ice-cream in my coffee.
    -When eating pizza, I like to put cottage cheese on top.
    -I like pickle and mayo sandwiches.
    -My sister can't have any serving of food touch other food on her plate. She eats each food serving in its entirety before moving on to other food on her plate.
    -My husband puts peanut butter on his bologna sandwich.

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    When I eat greek yogurt, I eat the WHOLE MEDIUM tub. Every single time. Almost every day.
    I eat hot dog salads like 4-5x per week.
    I can eat protein powder straight (especially BSN because it has more fat and tastes awesome).
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Hot pepper jelly, cream cheese, and sardines on Triscuits is about as weird as I get. Unless you count my whatever vegetable I have to much of in the garden meatloaf. I like to think that is what meatloaf and casseroles are for. I also put hot sauce on salad.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Hot pepper jelly, cream cheese, and sardines on Triscuits is about as weird as I get. Unless you count my whatever vegetable I have to much of in the garden meatloaf. I like to think that is what meatloaf and casseroles are for. I also put hot sauce on salad.

Hot sauce on salad is normal. I put dressing on a salad like 3x per year. Otherwise, hot sauce.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    DarcyBird wrote: »
    -When eating pizza, I like to put cottage cheese on top.

That actually sounds good. I like to put cottage cheese on spaghetti with meat sauce, sounds similar.
  • valkongr
    valkongr Posts: 27 Member
    Feta and mustard, a lot are finding this weird but I love it.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Hubby is complaining right now as I mixed things up a bit. Oatmeal with buckwheat, chia, quinoa, raisins, milk powder and molasses.

I didn't tell him about the molasses part.
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    none of my food my plate can touch and sauces/food in sauce has to be on a separate dish all together but i'll dip my fries/cheeseburger/chicken nuggets into my milkshake and then drink the milkshake.
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
    I do peanutbuttter and jam toast them I put marshmallows on top and back to the oven to melt then some chocolate syrup on top uhmmmm! Or sandwich with banana and regular salty butter! I cut up a couple os slices of corn bread and cut them to little pieces then maybe warm a blow with milk and sugar and dump them in eat it like that soggy cereal! Only eat soup if there's soggy bread on it! I'll send back any food that comes with sauces no matter what it is even my hamburgers no sauce and only eat fries with mayo no ketchup! Like to deep fried banana in egg yolk! I could keep going
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    i always leave a tiny bit of bread uneaten. eg for pizza slices, i eat 99% of the crust, leave 1% behind lol
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    I have to have sugar on French toast. Not syrup, not powdered sugar...granulated sugar.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Marinated raw steak. Chop up steak into 1/2" cubea, Lime juice and chives, set for an hour. Nibble nibble nibble