Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,675 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day

Stairclimber- 20min 103fl, 143mhr = 165c
    Apple Watch- 187c
    Fl ex- 6 min - 3 sts of 10, sliding an crunches. Sit-ups knees to chest, 130mhr- 58c
    Apple Watch- 63c

• LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Kelly!

oi00ge06oane.jpg
  • pipcd34
    Options
    ahppyyyyyyyyy bdayyyyyyy!!!!!!!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,407 Member
    Options
    B)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,330 Member
    Options
    Carol - We are having our go to starter - blinis with faux caviar and half fat creme fraiche. No cooking, just warming the blinis in the microwave. Then Dover Sole with brown butter, lemon juice and brown shrimp. Then a small portion of plum kulfi (ice cream) I made ages ago from our own plums, with plum puree. Not much cooking. :D
    Can't find the wine at the moment in our vast collection. Will have to set DH on the job. :o:D

Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Kelly- Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fun day Celebrating with your DYS.

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Heather- Happy Anniversary! Your meal sounds delicious. I hope you and your DH enjoy your
    <3 special day tomorrow <3
  • Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Edie wants a new baby doll, or a watch. Max wants something engineering. Bea wants Playdo and clothes.

Don't know how old Max is but I got my grandson a Q-Ba-Maze by Mindware. It's a marble maze toy, it is cubes that they have to put together to figure out how to get the marbles to run. Some of the kits come with stunts, like a trampoline the marbles bounce off of. A cool engineering type toy. My grandson is 6 but it's good for kids up to 10 or 12 I would think.

I'm busy trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. All the family will be here Christmas Day so it's quite the production. And gift opening is quite something with 20 people there! I buy all the grandkids 3 gifts. Yes, 3. They all get a book. They all get a set of clothes (that I usually make but this year I'm buying some) and they all get a "toy", although the older ones are getting non-toy items now. Oddly enough it's the books that are the hardest to buy. I keep a list so I don't buy a child the same book that I gave an older sibling. Finding books that are acceptable, age appropriate and of the genre the kids like is difficult sometimes. If only they could all have stayed babies, board books are easy! lol

• pipcd34
    Options
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kelly. We love to celebrate with you. Treat yourself to something you enjoy, a good book by the fire, a bubble bath or just anything to celebrate you. <3
    Heather- Happy Anniversary. Your dinner sounds wonderful.
    Lenora- missing you and hoping you are ok.
    Thinking about Christmas makes me nervous. My grands range from 24 to 11 and there are 9 of them. I will think about that tomorrow (or after Thanksgiving) Right now just getting through each day feeding 7 extra takes all m energy.
    Have a great evening.
    Suebdew in TX
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    OK I just did the Epsly maneuver, or whatever its called. My neck is warm but I just looked quickly to my right then my left. Nothing!!!! Wow!
    Becca
    Self healer?
    In Oregon
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,127 Member
    Options
    Last one for today. Looking back at Tel Aviv, from the high point in Jaffa.

46sna2zau0ls.jpg

Nice ... and thanks for all the photos. Looks like you're having a good time. :)

• Machka9
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    I am still suffering with the nerve pain from my shingles. I think a lot of it is because it is under my armpit and hurts when I raise my arm and when clothing touches it.

Sorry to hear that ... I hope you'll be feeling better soon.
  • Machka9
    Options
    We're having a gorgeously warm week this week ... of course, I've got to work so I don't get to enjoy much of it, but I will be heading out for a walk momentarily (lunch) and do plan to walk this evening too ... probably to the beach, and most likely in the water! :)

I actually find walking on the wet sand in the cold water at our beach helps the arthritis in my feet, so I'm really hoping we can do that at least a couple days this week.

Machka in Oz