Peanut butter, banana, & bologna sandwich. 🤤
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I like carrots dipped in peanut butter
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Ketchup on white rice. I know that sounds gross. I don't do it often but it's always tasty when I do. I think I'm just obsessed with ketchup lol.

I like BBQ sauce with white rice haha!

That sounds delicious! I'm a big sauce person, so this all sounds delightful to me :D

Try it. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce with cold white rice..
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I like carrots dipped in peanut butter

Same! And steamed carrots drizzled with sugar free maple syrup
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options

Three of my favorite foods on one sandwich, I must try! I have eaten peanut butter and banana sandwiches before, though.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »

Three of my favorite foods on one sandwich, I must try! I have eaten peanut butter and banana sandwiches before, though.

It sounds good to me too, think I'll give it a try.😎 May even fry the bologna a bit before making the sandwich.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

OOoh, I love PB and baloney! I must try it with the banana!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Hmm. Not a fan of bologna, but love PB, banana and prosciutto or ham, bacon...
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

Hmm. Not a fan of bologna, but love PB, banana and prosciutto or ham, bacon...

PB and bacon; also delicious.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    Not that I have ate this in decades...
    peanut butter, whipped butter, maple syrup on white or peanut butter and jelly on oatmeal cookies. Probably not too wierd....
    Sugar free jello with protein powder mashed together. I make a "mock" buttercream frosting with vanilla protein, powder, butter extract, vanillam almond cashew milk, imitation butter salt (vegan version) sugar free maple syrup. This is from competing in body building and figure shows. We have such a srict regimine and can come up with some strange things
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Ketchup on white rice. I know that sounds gross. I don't do it often but it's always tasty when I do. I think I'm just obsessed with ketchup lol.

I finally tried that. It was ok but I think the bbq sauce had too much of a kick.

I really like marinara sauce over white rice, tho.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I finally tried that. It was ok but I think the bbq sauce had too much of a kick.

I really like marinara sauce over white rice, tho.

oooo that doesn't sound good to me!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    qkga61akyk3d.jpg

That nearly made me throw up in my mouth. I hate icing that is not cream cheese and even it can be a bit strong.

My contribution:

This morning's frittata included spinach, onion, cauliflower, red bell pepper, cottage cheese, topped with left-over vegetarian chili. It admittedly looked kind of gross but it was good. I am not sure if that ranks as weird since a frittata main purpose in life is collecting scraps and leftovers.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,624 Member
    Options
    I like dipping crudites in commercial Thai seafood sauce. Maesri is a favourite brand.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    qkga61akyk3d.jpg

That nearly made me throw up in my mouth. I hate icing that is not cream cheese and even it can be a bit strong.

My contribution:

This morning's frittata included spinach, onion, cauliflower, red bell pepper, cottage cheese, topped with left-over vegetarian chili. It admittedly looked kind of gross but it was good. I am not sure if that ranks as weird since a frittata main purpose in life is collecting scraps and leftovers.

I wouldn't say that's weird!

Re frosting: not something I typically eat, but sometimes get massive cravings for it!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,624 Member
    Options
    I've mentioned this earlier on the thread, but anyone who loves peanut butter with savoury food such as meat needs to check out some classic Indonesian and Malaysian recipes such as gado gado and satay sauce.
    https://minimalistbaker.com/gado-gado-with-spicy-peanut-sauce/
    https://www.thelondoner.me/2015/05/the-greatest-chicken-satay.html
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    I've mentioned this earlier on the thread, but anyone who loves peanut butter with savoury food such as meat needs to check out some classic Indonesian and Malaysian recipes such as gado gado and satay sauce.

right? love peanut butter + savory meats/cheese

Great recipe >>>

https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/thai-peanut-beef-five-ingredients/
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »

Gado- Gado...yummo! I'm such a fan of putting any nut/seed butter on Buddah-type bowls/veggies/anything really - sweet or savory.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession with green smoothies- leafy greens, avocado and pea protein with CAYENNE AND COCOA POWDER!

I Love dark chocolate and hot chocolate with hot peppers, cayenne and spices!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I have an obsession with green smoothies- leafy greens, avocado and pea protein with CAYENNE AND COCOA POWDER!

I Love dark chocolate and hot chocolate with hot peppers, cayenne and spices!

I wouldn't consider these combos weird! Love avocado + cococa and chocolate + cayenne!