Weird foods/combinations you eat

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    hard boiled egg whites and powdered peanut butter :)

This is a combination in Gado Gado, the Indonesian salad of blanched and raw veg, typically with hard boiled egg. It is dressed in a peanut sauce.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    hard boiled egg whites and powdered peanut butter :)

This is a combination in Gado Gado, the Indonesian salad of blanched and raw veg, typically with hard boiled egg. It is dressed in a peanut sauce.

sound slike something I would like!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Chobani nonfat plain Greek yogurt with cholula hot sauce ... a great addition to various meat dishes lol
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Waldens PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Waldens PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb

omg...No offense but - I'm shocked that you have ingested Walden's PB...that stuff is...just no words other than inedible! (imho...😉) I'm a powdered pb person.

Since you posted that purple sweet potato pic a while ago, I too have been eating them almost every day now. I've mostly liked them as my dessert with pb and flaked sea salt and stevia lol! So so yum
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Walden's
    PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb

omg...No offense but - I'm shocked that you have ingested Walden's PB...that stuff is...just no words other than inedible! (imho...😉) I'm a powdered pb person.

Since you posted that purple sweet potato pic a while ago, I too have been eating them almost every day now. I've mostly liked them as my dessert with pb and flaked sea salt and stevia lol! So so yum

I completely lost my desire for Walden's peanut butter- I was making it using powdered peanut butter, stevia or protein powder added. I doctored it up quite a bit. It makes me sick now though :D

I am happy you discovered the purple sweet potatoes!! I introduced them to others too :)
    If you have an Oriental market near you, look for these- white on outside and purple om inside

0ggonrkpfvya.jpg

zm8qlj27nwkx.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Walden's

I completely lost my desire for Walden's peanut butter- I was making it using powdered peanut butter, stevia or protein powder added. I doctored it up quite a bit. It makes me sick now though :D

I am happy you discovered the purple sweet potatoes!! I introduced them to others too :)
    If you have an Oriental market near you, look for these- white on outside and purple om inside

0ggonrkpfvya.jpg

zm8qlj27nwkx.jpg

I will definitely be looking for these too! I have a Korean shop close by and get to a large Asian supermarket when I get the time.
    nature's candy for sure🥰
  • VegjoyP

0ggonrkpfvya.jpg

zm8qlj27nwkx.jpg

I will definitely be looking for these too! I have a Korean shop close by and get to a large Asian supermarket when I get the time.
    nature's candy for sure🥰

These are insanely incredible!
  • pancakerunner

Walden Farms PB is the WORST!!! Omg. the smell. the taste. the texture. just everything is awful
  • PAPYRUS3
    ^^🤣 I remember having such high hopes for this, but it went straight into the bin after a taste! And I don't ever throw away food!
  • pancakerunner
    ^^🤣 I remember having such high hopes for this, but it went straight into the bin after a taste! And I don't ever throw away food!

only WF products I like are the pancake syrups everything else is trash
  • VegjoyP

I use the raspberry preserves and maple. yea, I do not like the dressings, peanut butter or caramel. I do like the chocolate syrup and dip though.
  • pancakerunner

I use the raspberry preserves and maple. yea, I do not like the dressings, peanut butter or caramel. I do like the chocolate syrup and dip though.

I like the blueberry pancake syrup too :)
  • pancakerunner
    not too weird but I remember dipping mcdonalds mcnuggets in honey
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2020

I think the balsamic vinaigrette and honey dijon dressings are good too. I buy them regularly along with the syrup. All the jams are good too, but expensive when you can just buy 5 calorie no sugar ones for half the price.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member

When I was on a strict IC diet, honey was one of the few sauces I could use for chicken tenders or nuggets. I love it and still do it even though I am able to have other options now.
  • pancakerunner
    Athijade wrote: »

When I was on a strict IC diet, honey was one of the few sauces I could use for chicken tenders or nuggets. I love it and still do it even though I am able to have other options now.

french fries dipped in honey is also good
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sometimes I put a little bit of sugar free butterscotch jello pudding mix in my coffee. Delicious.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Sweet and sour sauce and French fries. I don't like ketchup. XD
  • pancakerunner
    Sometimes I put a little bit of sugar free butterscotch jello pudding mix in my coffee. Delicious.

not butterscotch, but you might like this 6sullyix77v4.png