L- salmon, quinoa, mixed veggies
    S- chicken salad, baked Lays
    1st dinner - kale salad
    2nd dinner - pork,pasta,broccoli bowl
    Maybe a snack later
  • jlavdl86
    jlavdl86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: smoothie. 1/2 cup full fat greek yogurt, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, banana, frozen mixed berries, and cashew milk.

Lunch: leftover pizza gnocchi - recipe courtesy of dailydoseofpepper.com

Snack: 1 oz cashews and plum

Dinner: 2 oz of lentil pasta, sauteed mushrooms, bell pepper, shallots with 1 tbsp of pesto and topped with 2 fried eggs.

Snack: 2 dates and 1 tbsp of peanut butter
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: big mug of tea
    Lunch: bowl of minestrone soup
    Dinner: Blue hubbard squash soup, Caprese Chicken, red wine
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with cucumbers and snap peas with greek yogurt ranch dressing, crackers and cheese, Fiber one protein bar.
    Snack: Pretzel crisps and chobani yogurt
    Dinner: BLT sandwich and green grapes
    Night snack: 1/3 pint red velvet halo top
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: black coffee

Lunch: Grilled pork belly, Steak, Mixed Salad, no dressing. Apple & persimmon. Dessert- big piece of pastry, donut, & cookies.

Dinner: water

My one meal a day. Yum!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cottage cheese with pineapple (I know, I know, but I actually like it); strawberries, cherry tomatoes, and a clementine; coffee.

Lunch: will be a leftover carnitas bowl -- pork carnitas, chili-lime corn, tomatoes, rice, cheese -- and broccoli.

Dinner: braised chicken legs, roasted carrots, and green beans.

I don't plan on snacking today, but if I do it'll be pretty basic raw veggies and hummus or ranch dip.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Spinach and mushroom omlette with pepperjack cheese
    Dinner: Fajitas! I had forgotten how calorie dense these were, so may do one fajita in a tortilla and one as a salad. Or both as a salad, haven't decided yet.
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blackberries, protein bar, small hot chocolate and a cheese stick if I do fajita salads instead
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Steel-cut oats with cashew milk, maple syrup, walnuts, and cacao nibs, blackberries, cold-brew coffee with cacao, spices, and lite coconut milk

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash puree, jalapeno cornbread, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Kitchari (red lentils and rice with vegetables and spices), edamame spelt flatbreads, probably a beer.
  • TWRUNNER32
    TWRUNNER32 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Sausage, Pepper and Spinach Egg Bake
    Lunch: Either Taco Soup or Chicken Salad Pita with raw Broccoli and dip
    Dinner: Whichever I didn't eat for lunch ;)

Snack: HB Egg, Almond/Cherry/Chocolate snack mix, clementines
  • MicheinMA
    MicheinMA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Breakfast-Coffee w/Almond Milk Creamer, Chobani Gili Cherry Yogurt
    Lunch-1/2 pita w/2T red pepper hummus & a ton of raw veggies, baby bell cheese
    Dinner-Grilled chicken, rice pilaf, butternut squash & steamed broccoli
    Snack-Trail mix (before class) bunch of leftover raw veggies that didn't fit in the pita
  • kt9052
    kt9052 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Protein Smoothie with banana
    Snack- Hard boiled egg and string cheese stick
    Lunch- Whole wheat pita pocket, tuna, veggie sticks with a 1 tbs of ranch/blue cheese
    Snack 2- banana
    Dinner TBD
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Seeded wholemeal toast, 1 banana mashed on top, crunchy sugar free peanut butter, redbush tea with soy and 1 glass orange juice.

Lunch: Berry protein smoothie, Mediterranean herb wrap, red pepper houmous, leaves, beetroot, red pepper. Red grapes.

Snack: Mixed bean salad, tofu soft cheese spread, baked herby sweet potato, cherry tomatoes, glass soy milk.

Dinner: Mongolian 'beef' seitan & millet

Snack: Berry protein smoothie
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Post-Run Snack: Quest bar

Breakfast: Green chili egg casserole + toast

Lunch: Salmon dill spread on rice cakes with cucumbers and cottage cheese + orange

PM Snack: Greek yogurt + Fiber One cereal

Dinner: Carnitas tacos TACO TUESDAY HOOOORAHHHHH
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Morning Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Lunch: Omelette with spinach and mushrooms OR a BBQ tofu salad, haven't decided yet
    Afternoon snack: Either a cheese stick or Starbucks (haven't been in a while and it's double star day!)
    Dinner: Leftover fajita mix over rice
    Dessert: Godiva chocolate pudding
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with cucumbers and greek yogurt ranch dressing, crackers and cheese and a peanut butter chocolate chip Lara Bar
    Snack: Peach Chobani and pretzel crisps
    Dinner: No idea, eating at my in laws
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Bfast: 1/2 a PBJ and an apple
    Snack: Red Velvet Power Crunch bar
    Lunch: 2 corn thins spread with Greek yogurt cream cheese, topped with 2 oz. deli turkey with pickles on the side
    Dinner: smoky beef and bacon chili (so good) with some shredded cheddar and tortilla chips
    S: plain Greek yogurt and frozen berries
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cottage cheese, mini-bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, coffee.

Lunch: random leftover assortment from the fridge, because it's jam-packed with Tupperware right now.

Dinner: basic red-sauce pasta, steamed zucchini.

Clearly, I need to grocery shop, but I'm going to put it off as long as possible because I am extremely lazy.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Steel-cut oats with cashew milk, maple syrup, walnuts, and cacao nibs

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash puree, jalapeno cornbread, shredded cabbage and sliced jalapenos, edamame spelt flatbread, homemade sesame flax crackers, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Miso soup with chard, black-eyed peas with sweet potatoes, peas, and picante sauce
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Pre Workout: 6 rice cakes topped w/ PB protein sludge and Strawberry Jelly

Post Workout: 2 toasted crumpets topped w/ PB protein sludge and Strawberry Jelly

Lunch: 7oz baked chicken thighs, 4oz broccoli, and 28g walnuts

Dinner: 7oz baked chicken thighs, and 4oz broccoli

Bedtime: Giant bowl of homemade Protein Pudding/Sludge: 2 scoops chocolate casein protein, 12g powdered PB, 5g cocoa powder, 12g sf pudding mix, 92g egg whites, 2 tbs whipped cream cheese. Mixed (electric hand mixer) w/ some water until its a pudding consistency, then place in freezer for about 15-20 min. Then I top it was 100g of Breyers vanilla ice cream, some walden farms chocolate & caramel syrup and 30g of PB Chocolate Cheerios. This has been a staple in my diet the past few months and its a great way to end the day!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Black coffee and Think Thin caramel fudge protein bar

Lunch: Cobb Salad: Spinach, lettuce, tomato, bacon, hard boiled egg, avocado, blue cheese, grilled chicken, yogurt ranch dressing

Dinner: Cheese steak stuffed portobello mushroom and roasted butternut squash, glass of wine

Snacks: 2% Fage yogurt, canned punpkin, vanilla whey protein powder and pumpkin pie spice; Heshey's kisses, Teavana Youthberry tea