Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Spinach and mushroom omelette, coffee
    Lunch: Tofu wrap with two sticks almond buttered celery
    Dinner: Leftover dijon fish with potatoes and brussels
    Snacks: Vanilla greek yogurt with blackberries, cheese stick, mint truffle hot chocolate (probably spiked)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: mini-bagel with Laughing Cow and a smidge of blackberry jam, two clementines, coffee.

Lunch: chicken soup, raw broccoli & cauliflower with spinach-artichoke hummus.

Dinner: pesto chicken lasagna (made with the broken noodles & leftover filling from last night's rollups), green salad.

Snacks: baby carrots & cucumber slices with spinach-artichoke hummus, popcorn, maybe a fruit cup at work.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Tomatillo-poblano white beans, chipotle beans, marinated mushrooms.

Lunch: Potato & pepper stew, cilantro-cucumber salad, spicy seitan biscuit, dried apricots.

Dinner Buffalo tofu, roasted brussels sprouts with lemon-tahini sauce.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee and peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers, sugar snap peas and carrots. Crackers and cheese, chobani yogurt
    Snack: Skinny pop popcorn, grapes
    Dinner: Going out! Likely a grilled chicken sandwich and fries
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    English muffin with PB&J, black coffee
    Bagel thin with ham and cheese, apple, cup of tomato soup
    Fish tacos with mango salsa and cabbage, steamed broccoli

1340 calories
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee, a banana, and finished off a bag of honey bunches of oats with strawberries (no milk)

Lunch: Chobani smooth black cherry, leftover pinto beans cooked with onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers over rice

Dinner: out to eat at my favorite Italian place!!

Snacks: resisting as much as possible, due to dinner out
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Lunch- pasta with chicken, green onions, kalamata olives, tomato and feta. Some pineapple. And a roll.

Dinner - same thing blahhh.

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: big mug of tea

Lunch: leftovers - roast turkey and mashed potatoes, parsnips & turnips

Dinner: Fiber gourmet spaghetti, roasted tomato sauce with spinach and crumbled tofu, red wine
  • avskk
    Options
    Breakfast: small bowl of Rice Krispies at 4:00 (whyyyyyy), two soft-boiled eggs over leftover turkey/rice/kale skillet around 7:00, tons of coffee.

Lunch: will be leftover thin-crust veggie pizza from Papa Murphy's and raw vegetables dipped in spinach-artichoke hummus.

Dinner: will be a simple tofu-and-vegetables stir-fry over rice.

Snacks: who knows? I do not make great choices when I'm sleep-deprived. I hope I have the good sense to stick to a fruit cup at work and popcorn at home, but... we'll see.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee, and if I ever find the motivation to make it, scrambled eggs with spinach and mushroom
    Lunch: Tofu wrap with a side of celery and almond butter
    Dinner: Probably a protein bar. Flying tonight for an interview tomorrow, and there's no dinner break between flights!
    Snacks: Greek yogurt and blackberries, whatever cookies or pretzels the plane offers, maybe tea on the plane
  • chornak05
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Panera brocolli cheddar soup and turkey sandwich (you pick 2)
    Snack: Chobani blueberry yogurt and maybe an apple from lunch
    Dinner: No idea..having dinner at my in laws
    Nighttime snack: 1/3 pint Red Velvet Halo Top
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal with melted cheddar cheese

Lunch - sandwich with boar's head ever roast chicken and fresh sliced American cheese, moro blood orange

Dinner - Cracker Barrel, planning on having the buttermilk/cornflake battered oven fried chicken, cheese grits, and fried apples, and gonna try and keep it to just one biscuit
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee
    Mid-morning: Plain Greek Yogurt, Lemon Meringue Pie protein powder, raspberries
    Lunch: Venison, couscous, broccoli
    Mid-afternoon: Protein bar and Monster Ultra Zero
    Dinner: TACOS!
    Dessert: Sour Patch Kids
  • janejellyroll
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Buffalo tofu, chipotle black beans, spicy seitan biscuit

Lunch: Potato and pepper stew, marinated mushrooms, dark chocolate-covered coconut

Dinner: Angel hair pasta with brussels sprouts, walnuts, and kalamata olives, probably some bourbon.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Black coffee, Thin Thin Brownie Crunch protein bar, banana

Lunch: Spinach salad with Sockeye salmon, blueberries, feta, walnuts and homemade viniagrette

Dinner: Homemade puttanesca sauce over gluten free linguine and zoodles, probably some wine

Snack: Homemade gluten-free banana bread, Hershey's kisses

I'm a little low on protein today so I may have some Fage Greek yogurt mixed with protein powder and canned pumpkin for dessert tonight, but that will cut into my wine calories :'( ...
  • avskk
    Options
    Breakfast: two slices of leftover thin-crust veggie pizza (sigh), coffee.

Lunch: will be leftover Greek turkey/rice/kale skillet (I swear this recipe makes eighteen thousand servings) and a couple of soft-boiled eggs.

Dinner: I'm thinking quesadillas and salad, but I don't have a firm plan -- I just know I am sick to death of leftovers.

Snacks: raw vegetables and spinach-artichoke hummus, popcorn, fruit cups, the usual.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee
    Mid-morning: Plain Greek Yogurt, Cinnamon Crunch protein powder, blueberries
    Lunch: Chicken breast, steamed zuchinni in pesto, baby carrots
    Mid-afternoon: Protein bar and Monster Ultra Zero
    Dinner: Probably Subway
    Dessert: Chocolate

• janejellyroll
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Chipotle black beans, two spicy seitan biscuits

Lunch: Potato & pepper stew, marinated mushrooms, dark chocolate-covered coconut

Dinner: Guacamole with homemade sesame flax crackers and shredded cabbage
  • chornak05
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed salad with cucumbers and sugar snap peas, ranch dressing, crackers and cheese, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Grapes and chobani blueberry yogurt
    Dinner: Sloppy joe on a bun, cauliflower, skinny pop popcorn, oreo thin cookie
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint red velvet halo top
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: big mug of tea

Lunch: Leftover Fiber gourmet spaghetti, roasted tomato sauce with spinach and crumbled tofu

Dinner: Turkey, spinach, onion, cheese sourdough panini with raw and pickled vegetables.