What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• kas1317
    kas1317 Posts: 67 Member
    Breakfast: chocolate chip cookie dough Quest Protein bar
    morning snack: Greek yogurt
    lunch: turkey sandwich
    afternoon snack - hot chocolate
    dinner- grilled chicken, roasted carrots, baked sweet potato with cinnamon and sea salt on skin
    late snack- yogurt, choc chip cookie
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Black Coffee

Mid-day: chicken & veggie fried rice, apple, pepper jack cheese snack
    Evening: 1/3 pound beef burger with mushrooms, spinach and Havarti cheese, asparagus oven fries with lemon garlic aoli, blood orange slices
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast - homemade lemon poppy seed Muffins, string cheese stick

Lunch - egg white and cheddar burrito, Moro blood orange

Dinner - probably grilled chicken, steamed broccoli with melted American cheese

Snacks - raw baby carrots
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Breakfast: big mug of tea

Lunch: bbq beans with hot peppers and onions, topped with a egg

Dinner: Baby greens with a ginger soy dressing and chicken yaki soba

Dessert: handful of cinnamon almonds
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: one egg over-easy, toast with butter, steamed broccoli, blueberry yogurt, coffee. (I was oddly hungry this morning.)

Lunch: will be a grilled cheese sandwich and a bag of steamed spinach.

Dinner: will be a Greek turkey & rice skillet with assorted vegetables (artichoke hearts, tomatoes, kale).

Snacks: kind of open-ended today because tomorrow's grocery day and I'm low on just about everything. I'll probably grab a fruit & cheese cup from my work's coffee shop again, and I have popcorn at home if I want a bedtime snack.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited January 2018
    Breakfast: Egg white muffin x2 - each made with 2 egg whites, 1 light sausage link, chopped yellow bell pepper & onion, Swiss Miss hot chocolate (made with water)
    Lunch (planned): Salad - 4oz romaine, 2oz roasted chicken, 1 hardboiled egg, serving of croutons (approx 30g) and 2tbsp of Bolthouse Honey Mustard dressing
    Dinner (planned): 4oz breaded and baked chicken breast, 4oz of roasted cauliflower & a small side salad
    Afternoon snack (planned): almonds
    After dinner snack (planned): a couple Girl Scout cookies
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Everyone's meals sound so good...I like this thread!! Today I am having:

Breakfast: Black coffee, two eggs over easy, 3 oz of oven gold turkey and grits

Lunch: Coconut curry chicken and vegetables with basmati rice

Dinner: Crock pot pork carnitas with sweet potato hash and black beans

Snack: 2% cottage cheese and a pear

• Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Another busy day at work planned today!

Breakfast: My usual ham, cheese and egg sandwich.
    Snack: Watwrmelon
    Lunch: Leftover Malaysian satay Chicken with rice and vegetables from last night.
    Snack: 45g dry cereal, hard boiled egg.
    Dinner: Vwgetable fritters, baby tomato and cocktail onions, small baked potato with lite cream cheese.

Another catered lunch at work today so once again, I’m taking my own. We had a looooong meeting yesterday, during which lots of unhealthy snacks were provided. I managed to avoid them. It’s getting easier to resist. Just gotta keep the momentum going!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Breakfast - lemon poppy seed muffins, string cheese stick

Lunch - baked pub style fries with melted cheddar on top, plant based cookie dough protein bar

Dinner - spaghetti with tomato sauce and cheddar on top

Snacks - Raw baby carrots, Moro blood orange
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Breakfast eggs over easy and turkey bacon, coffee
    Lunch lean cuisine chicken dinner, broccoli slaw
    Dinner turkey sausage, pasta, broccoli, red pepper stir fry
    4th meal more of the same

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: coffee, Greek yogurt with blackberries
    Lunch: sourdough English muffin pizza with provolone, mushrooms, onions, and peppers
    Dinner: homemade fried rice with mukimame and tons of veggies, probably some chocolate after.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Breakfast alternates between green smoothie M,W,F, and yogurt bowl T, TH, lunch is bread with banana, dinner alternates between pizza M, W, F, and stir-fry veg with meat T, TH. Ice cream and chocolate for snacks.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Mushroom "ceviche", tempeh bacon

Lunch: Shredded cabbage with tomatillo-poblano beans and cucumber-cilantro salad, black olives with fresh and dried chiles, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Cold chickpea-tahini soup with cucumber/onion/parsley, spicy seitan biscuits
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: leftover Greek turkey & rice skillet meal with a fried egg on top, coffee.

Lunch: I have no real plan (I have a ton of last-minute errands to run on my lunch hour); I'm hoping to swing by my house for some leftover split-pea soup.

Dinner: will be a quick tofu-and-vegetable stir-fry after grocery shopping, likely accompanied by a cocktail or two.

Snacks: if I have time for anything, it'll probably be crackers and cheese before bed.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Breakfast - oatmeal with melted American cheese and salt and pepper mixed in

Lunch - turkey sub, Moro blood orange

Dinner - homemade pancakes with butter but no syrup (I don't actually like syrup, so not avoiding it bc it's a "bad food" or any such nonsense)

Snacks - raw baby carrots and something else to get to calorie target
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Breakfast: big mug of tea

Lunch: Leftover chicken yaki soba

Dinner: Salmon burgers and jalapeno cole slaw
  • jkburkhart
    jkburkhart Posts: 8 Member
    I’m recovering from minor surgery and haven’t got my appetite completely back yet. I’m basically making myself eat because this is day 3 if recovery.

Breakfast : hard boiled egg
    Mid snack : protein shake with vital proteins collagen
    Lunch : mixed greens with a little chicken
    Dinner : ground turkey with either cauli rice or zoodles
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Breakfast - skipped because I was busy at work
    Snack - yogurt, cucumbers, red peppers
    Lunch - yogurt
    Dinner - Big bowl of pork stir fry with peas, carrots, broccoli, zucchini, water chestnuts and green beans. A couple slices of homemade french bread with cheese.
    Evening snack - sugar free pudding and whipped cream
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Breakfast: two-egg omelette with red onion, scallion, cilantro, vegan cheese; one piece of whole wheat toast with butter; small Dunkin' Donuts latte

"Lunch": apple with peanut butter

Dinner: two vegetarian tacos on soft corn tortillas with hummus, green chiles, black beans, corn, salsa and lime

Snack: making chocolate chip cookies after work!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 1.5 tbsp of Recees creamer
    Lunch: Tuna on a flatout bread
    Dinner: Leftover Gardein crumble spaghetti
    Snack: Probably some vanilla greek yogurt, maybe a cheese stick if I'm still hungry

Not the healthiest few days due to a spontaneous visit to see my boyfriend a few states away, but grocery shopping this weekend should put us both back on track!