What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: big mug of tea

Lunch: blue hubbard squash soup

Dinner: Lasagna made with venison, Fiber Gourmet noodles, low fat cottage cheese, red wine

Dessert: handful of cocoa dusted almonds
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: decaf coffee with almond milk, stevia and cinnamon

Lunch: chick pea salad (mashed chick peas, mayo, carrot, celery, red onion)

Dinner: mix of quinoa and "seven grains" with black beans and corn

Snacks: handful of tortilla chips, Greek yogurt, Daiya frozen pizza after work
  • shank35l
    shank35l Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Water - Municipal, 1 cup (12 fl oz)
    Land O Lakes - Light Butter, 1 Tbsp (cooking)
    Western Family - Large Egg, 1 Egg
    Great Grains Bakery - Multigrain Bread With Flax Seeds, 0.5 slice (45g)
    Jimmy Dean - Sausage Patty (Sage) 57 g, 45.6 gram
    Greek Gods' - Greek Yogurt - Honey Flavored, 0.3 cup

Lunch:
    Sonic - Chili Cheese Dog, 1 dog (because I'm bad)
    Starbucks - Mocha Frappuccino - 13.7 Oz. Bottle (Going to hell for this)

Dinner:
    Strawberries - Strawberry, 100 grams
    Dole - Medium Organic Banana, 126 g
    Western Family - 2% Milk, 8 oz.
    Body Fortress - Protein Vanilla, 2 scoop (49g)
    Greek Gods' - Greek Yogurt - Honey Flavored, 0.5 cup

2,278 calories in all, burned 949 in my favorite house of lifting heavy things until they aren't heavy anymore. I've really gotten into IPF lifting while losing weight. It's become a lifestyle for me.

• bradcharlessimmons
    bradcharlessimmons Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2x Poached eggs on pesto and cheese artisan toast
    Lunch: 120g grilled chicken, Moroccan coucous, sweet potato, parsnips, carrots, butternut squash and curried chickpeas (Meal prep for every day, 450kcal)
    Dinner: Steak & Sweet potato
    Snacks: Protein shake with almond milk (post work out)
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Fajita bowl with 1 tbsp sour cream and cheese
    Dinner: Mediterranean "chicken" with steamed green beans and half a cup of a spinach and quinoa mix
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blueberries, cheese stick, protein bar
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: big mug of tea

Lunch: leftover lasagna

Dinner: Stir fried broccoli, cabbage, onions, carrots and parsnips with spicy garlic sauce, shrimp and egg fried rice, Gewurztraminer
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers and greek yogurt ranch dressing, crackers and cheese, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Green grapes and Skinny Pop popcorn
    Dinner: Stuffed shells, broccoli and an oreo thin
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint red velvet halo top
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: "coffee shop oatmeal" (oats with chia seeds, flax seeds, berries, and almonds) and a tiramisu latte from my favorite coffee place.

Lunch: leftover hodgepodge again -- it will probably vaguely resemble a burrito bowl, since I have a lot of rice and a little bit of carnitas to use up.

Dinner: tofu-and-vegetable stir-fry over rice if I'm not too exhausted after grocery shopping; Monte Cristo sliders and green salad if I'm too wiped out for actual cooking.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Kitcharhi (red lentils, vegetables, and rice with spices), edamame spelt flatbread

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash puree with shredded cabbage and chopped jalapenos, jalapeno cornbread, roasted red pepper hummus with homemade sesame flax crackers, Clif nut butter filled bar

Dinner: Miso soup with chard, flatbreads with cilantro pesto and chickpeas, probably some bourbon
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 Fit & Active multigrain waffles with pb&j on them
    Lunch: carrots & hummus, an apple and string cheese
    Afternoon snack: celery & caramelized onion dip
    Dinner: tilapia fillet, roasted potatoes and maybe a small side salad
    After dinner snack: TBD
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: muffin tin egg frittatas with garlic herb chicken sausage, bell peppers, spinach, and mushrooms
    Lunch: butternut squash soup and half turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, avocado
    Dinner 1: Blaze Veg Out pizza (4/6 slices)
    Dinner 2 (because work out calories): potato, leek, cauliflower, coconut milk soup
    50gjkwfon4ed.png
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- coffee and fiber one cereal which my toddler insisted I share with him
    Lunch- I made a breakfast “bowl” - scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, bacon, avocado, re fried beans, and salsa... it looks like mush but oh my god it’s so good. Also a biscuit with jam.
    Dinner- probably the same thing ....
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    Breakfast: muffin tin egg frittatas with garlic herb chicken sausage, bell peppers, spinach, and mushrooms
    Lunch: butternut squash soup and half turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, avocado
    Dinner 2 (because work out calories): potato, leek, cauliflower, coconut milk soup

That soup looks amazing!
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal plus peanut butter. Coffee. Then more coffee.

Lunch: vegetarian baked beans, green grapes, and a yogurt.

Dinner: I've been planning on making a pasta dish with veggie sausage for over a week...and it looks like my plans will be thwarted yet again. <sigh> Probably chipotle or something similar.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »

That soup looks amazing!

It is THE best soup I've ever made. I finally splurged on a blender and it came out in smooth, silky ribbons. I'm eating a butternut squash soup for lunch and missing the other soup that I have at home :D
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Premier Protein Shake
    Lunch: 3oz Extra lean beef tips, peppers and onion, broccoli with squeeze of lemon
    Pre-Work Out: Avocado on sandwich thin and boiled egg
    Dinner: Lemon Pepper Salmon, wild rice, roasted brussel sprouts, garlic bread
    Dessert: Sugar Free tropical popsicle
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: smoothie with almond milk, PB2, and frozen pineapple

Lunch: leftover mixtures of quinoa and "seven grains" with black beans and corn

Dinner: I knew we were getting pizza at work tonight, so I planned to eat one piece of pizza and a salad from Subway. Well, all the pizza had something I didn't like on it, so I just ate the salad.

Snacks: will probably get something from the work cafeteria later
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Morning Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Lunch: Fajita
    Afternoon Snacks: Protein bar (after my workout, around 3), cheese stick (around 4:30)
    Dinner: Leftover greek chicken with sauteed garlic brussels and green beans
    Dessert: Ghiradelli pepperment chocolate square
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    tmpecus78 wrote: »
    Pre Workout: 6 rice cakes topped w/ PB protein sludge and Strawberry Jelly

Post Workout: 2 toasted crumpets topped w/ PB protein sludge and Strawberry Jelly

Lunch: 7oz baked chicken thighs, 4oz broccoli, and 28g walnuts

Dinner: 7oz baked chicken thighs, and 4oz broccoli

Bedtime: Giant bowl of homemade Protein Pudding/Sludge: 2 scoops chocolate casein protein, 12g powdered PB, 5g cocoa powder, 12g sf pudding mix, 92g egg whites, 2 tbs whipped cream cheese. Mixed (electric hand mixer) w/ some water until its a pudding consistency, then place in freezer for about 15-20 min. Then I top it was 100g of Breyers vanilla ice cream, some walden farms chocolate & caramel syrup and 30g of PB Chocolate Cheerios. This has been a staple in my diet the past few months and its a great way to end the day!

This sounds delicious. Without doing the math, because I don't want to, how many calories is it? I'm intrigued to try it.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast- coffee and fiber one cereal
    Lunch- half a chicken breast topped with diced avocado and tomato, beans, and a biscuit.
    Dinner- hamburger and twice baked potato casserole, green beans
    Bedtime- dark chocolate