What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Big mug of tea

Lunch: leftover shrimp & egg fried rice

Dinner: It's national pizza day! So, we are having homemade pizza. One will be hot Italian sausage, fresh basil, spinach and tomato with provolone and parmesan. Other will be pepperoni, jalapeno and mushroom with mozzarella.
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: home made oat bar with raspberries and blackberries; and obviously coffee

Snack: unsweetened applesauce with hemp hearts

Lunch: home made pita chips, raw veggies with home made ranch

Snack: Apple with PB

Dinner: Turkey Taco Bowls

Snack (because it's Friday and because of work out calories): probably pick up popcorn or some chips on my way home from the gym.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, apple, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with cucumbers and greek yogurt ranch dressing, crackers and cheese, fiber one protein bar (cookies and cream)
    Snack: Chobani blueberry and pretzel crisps
    Dinner: 2 slices cheese pizza, carrots and an oreo thin
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fruit salad, bagel with cream cheese, semi-annual cherry Coke.

Lunch: will be leftover Monte Cristo sliders, baby carrots, red pepper, and cucumber slices.

Dinner: I have to grocery-shop after work and my list is massive, so I'll probably end up exhaustedly grabbing a Papa Murphy's veggie pizza.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: black coffee, blueberry noosa (sugary treat yogurt)
    Lunch: homemade super-thick split pea soup with carrots and onions, Tillamoo white sharp cheddar square, smoothie made with ice, 1/2 banana, unsweetened almond milk
    Dinner: cold sesame noodles, stir fry vegetables, too much pickled ginger, pomegranate arils, and probably a craft beer
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Premiere Protein Shake
    Lunch: 1 cup Oprah's Broccoli cheese soup (YUMMY), cucumber/tomato with vinegar, grilled chicken wrap with light balsamic
    Dinner: Half of Apple Pecan Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette from Wendy's
    Dessert: Sugar Free Tropical popsicle

I was supposed to have baked chicken with my salad but I left the chicken on the counter all night :(. Which sucks because I have a lot of work out calories to burn.
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Homemade Blueberry muffin, milk, cheese and applesauce
    Lunch: chicken nuggets, instant mashed potatoes, BBQ potato chips and a 20 oz coke

Yep, I only have like 200 calories left today...
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It's Friday. Yesterday I substituted for my regular lunch and instead had a Jason's Deli chocolate chip cookie. This week is unusual because my dinners have been less pizza, more vegetables. I'll start the next batch of pizza dough tonight and have more pizza next week.
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter. And a banana

Lunch: leftover pizza Hut

Dinner: a bagel with butter, edamame, green grapes, celery
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Premier Protein shake
    Morning Snack:strawberries
    Lunch:Wendy's grilled chicken wrapw/light Balsamic, cucumbers/tomato with vinegar, cara cara orange
    Dinner: 4 baked chicken wings, roasted brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes (yuck), Garlic bread
    Dessert: Sugar Free Tropical Popsicle

I will have about 500 extra calories after my workout
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I have had one (1) hour of sleep since Saturday, so I'm compensating with calories for energy. Or at least, that's my excuse.

Breakfast: cornbread waffles stuffed with ham and cheddar, two kiwis, vanilla latte.

Lunch: will be leftover braised chicken legs, green salad with red wine vinaigrette, and maybe some leftover roasted potatoes.

Dinner: braised coconut curry spinach & chickpeas over baked sweet potatoes, maybe with yogurt if I remember to pick some up.

Snacks: I'm going to try really hard not to snack, as I don't make the best choices when I'm this tired. I reserve the option of buying a fruit & cheese cup at work, but I'm hoping to just avoid it altogether.
  • MicheinMA
    MicheinMA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    B-Chobani hint of strawberry, coffee w/almond milk creamer
    L-Asian stir fry veggies, baby bell cheese
    D-Vietnamese Sticky Chicken, Mixed Veggies & lemon green beans. Maybe a side of couscous too.
    S-Trail Mix (before work out), PB & Apple Slices (later-if needed)
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Banana and blueberry pancakes, Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Bacon sandwich
    Dinner: Sausage and veg casserole
    Snack: Cheese strings
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Saturday:
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheese, half a cinnamon raisin bagel, blueberries and coffee with peppemint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with greek yogurt dressing, crackers and cheese, ghiradelli brownie
    Dinner: Lemon chicken, asparagus, Parmesan noodles and another ghiradelli brownie :smile:

Sunday:
    Breakfast: pancakes with mixed berries, applesauce, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Culvers garden fresco with chicken and ranch dressing
    Dinner: Chicken quesadilla with tomatoes, peppers and spinnach. Chocolate truffle ice cream
    Night snack: 1/4 pint Red velvet halo top

Today:
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs with yellow pepper, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens with cucumbers and greek yogurt dressing, crackers and cheese, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Chobani strawberry banana yogurt
    Dinner: Lemon chicken, asparagus, parmesan noodles and an oreo thin
    Night snack: 1/3 pint red velvet halo top

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Morning Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Lunch: Leftover balsamic "chicken" with green beans and quinoa medley
    Afternoon Snack: Protein bar
    Dinner: Leftover shrimp scampi, cheese stick if I'm still hungry
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Big mug of tea

Lunch: Probably nothing

Dinner: Blackened salmon, sauteed brussel sprouts, sweet potato and onions.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: water, coffee
    Lunch: English muffin with 2 eggs, 1.5 ounce cheese, green tea with mint, small apple
    Dinner: Will be roasted chicken and yams with a chop/chop raw side salad
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Special K Protein Bar, BIG decaf coffee with 1/3 of a protein shake as my creamer
    Lunch - leftover Cheeseburger Macaroni that my son made :), Mandarin
    Dinner - Hamburger soup, salad, maybe a piece of french bread
    Snacks - 2 mini Babybels . . . I have 100 - 150 calories left over for something tonight, too. Maybe sugar free pudding!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Oatmeal with a tbsp brown sugar and unsweetened coconut flakes, black coffee

Lunch: Leftover homemade gnocci with vodka sauce and seafood medley, butterscotch snack pak pudding

Dinner: Golden coconut lentil soup and a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich

Snacks: Think Thin caramel fudge protein bar, 2% Fage yogurt with fresh pineapple
  • Harleycorn
    Harleycorn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee with 2oz raw cream, 1 piece sprouted toast w/ 1 tsp of butter and 1/2t of raspberry spread, and one over easy egg.

Lunch: chicken sausage wrapped in corn tortilla and grilled, radishes and cucumbers on the side, 1/2 container of Noosa yogurt

Dinner: onion, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, 3 oz chicken breads, sautéed in 1 tsp of butter. Sometimes 2 oz of marinara and 1/2oz of mozzarella melted on top of chicken and veggies. Also, 50 grams of romaine on the side, no dressing.

Dessert: 1 serving dark chocolate covered almonds

Snacks: fiber 1 bar, snapea crisps, boom chicks pop or frozen waffle with tsp of butter

Total between 1550-1585 calories