WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Replies

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Thanks KJ! That’s very sweet of you to say.

Okie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,060 Member
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,203 Member
    :heart:
  • okiewoman510
    Thank you Karen!

Okie
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,194 Member
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,600 Member
    edited April 2018
    Dear Weary Rebecca, so glad you made it ! Don't rush to settle in, just take your time. <3 Sending hugs. (((×)))
    Enjoy!

29824kijai7e7lr.gif

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,060 Member
    KarenUK56 wrote: »
    Okie - Fantastic that you are at maintenance. :flowerforyou: I didn't change anything when I got there, but I still put on a few pounds over time. I've had to up my exercise to get back to it. Since Jan 1st I've lost around 5 lbs, but I've really worked hard at it. I'm now just half a pound away from my magic number - 140 lbs. Even then I have a bit of fluff around the middle, so I will just keep on in the same fashion. A few more pounds down won't see me skinny. (Not a good look at my age )
    More than anything I just love feeling fitter. :)
    But many congratulations to you for a great achievement. :drinker: Are you going to celebrate with something non-fattening?!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

Heather:- my magic number is also 140! It took me a year to get to it from 172. Stayed within 2lbs, ( even got to 138!) for 2 years. In the past year I've crept back up to 155. All my clothes I wore at 140 no longer fit and I'm living in leggings all the time.
    Back on track now tho, hopefully!

Well done, Okie!

awesome sauce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,994 Member
    Becca so Happy for you all..
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Just received another email re data breach in March urging changing passwords anyone else had this
    Time in U.K. 23.06 Monday 9 April

Kate UK
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    bb2642or6ydd.gif
  • okiewoman510
    Thank you Sue!

Okie
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,474 Member
    Did 5 min of hula hoop and held my plank for 3 minutes. In a bit I'll leave for the extremepump class. The plan for tomorrow is to do a downloadable spinning workout.

Anyone who does hulahooping -- do you use the type of hula hopps that we used to use when we were little or do you use the weighted one? I've heard that the weighted ones are a bit easier to use. I'm thinking that maybe I should get one for myself.

Lenora - the only time I ever have Gatorade is when I prepare for a colonoscopy. That prep stuff is NASTY. I didn't know it, but a friend who has problems told me that you shouldn't drink the blue Gatorade. To me, it doesn't matter, it's nasty regardless of the color. Something about the dye that's used. Like I said, that's the one and only time I ever drink Gatorade. I know one time a while ago I did the prep and right before the procedure they weighed me. I'd only lose 2 measly pounds! For that little loss, I have no intention of ever again going thru any kind of cleanse. It's just not worth it.

janetr - was that a professional picture taken of Olivia? She's so sweet

Michelle in Australia - welcome. Are those in your family athletes or did you have some athletes staying with you? machka is from OZ, too. As are some of the other ladies here.

KJ - if you haven't had a period in over a year, I seriously would question this being just a period or a signal of something else. Really, have it checked out.

Okie - DANCING, DANCING, DANCING. Can you maybe take some of that fruit to your friend?

Sally - of course you can join. Good for you picking yourself up, that's what it's all about.

Exercised, then counted the collection at the church, then bowling, mahjongg at my house today so I won't go to ceramics.

Felicia - you can always take your refund money and donate it to a school near you. Then you can be assured it's going toward education. So sorry about your son

Becca - welcome home and to your new home! Sounds like you are pretty well unpacked so we can all start visiting....lol

Going to post this as the mahjongg ladies should be here soon.

Michele in NC