WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,600 Member
    edited April 2018
    Katla - I check the "choose files" box. Or it might say "browse". That takes you to your own photo files on the computer, or tablet, or phone.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

Becca - Sooooooo much space! You must feel you are floating! :laugh: <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Rebecca: Your new home on Whidbey Island is gorgeous! I am so happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Kate UK <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,994 Member
    morning ladies~ was a weird night sleeping, hot flashes and night sweats which I havent had in awhile, but think I am fighting allergies, im losing my voice..oh well.. going to throw laundry in and talk with my DB to see if we need to go see the attorney about my dads estate.they got pissy with us because we opened an estate account at the bank , they were going to do that.. oh well
    Becca your new place is beautiful... how is it living with your son?
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,194 Member
    :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Heather: Thanks for the suggestion about photos. I'll try it. :flowerforyou: Regarding fizzy water, the East Coasties talk about soda, but most of us out west call it pop or soft drinks. :wink:

Wendy: You are definitely right about gate opening being a test of patience & communication. Yesterday I could not get Arrow to open the gate with his right side to the gate, but he would do it willingly when I approached the gate on his left side. The hinge is on the right, so I wondered if he objected to having so much of the gate against his body, or if he is "left brained." Is that a nutty idea? :huh:

Lisa: I hope you enjoy your work trip and that the move goes just as planned. :star:

Karen in VA: Thank you so much for the Haiku!!! I'm copying it and saving it! :heart:

Allie: Lenora is usually very savvy about legal matters. I hope you'll consider what se has to say. Ask your own lawyer for advice on how to avoid being saddled with your dad's debts. :flowerforyou:

Lenora: Sorry about your colonoscopy redo. The prep was one of the worst experiences I can remember, mainly because of the distance from my house to the medical facility. When DH had his we got a hotel room near the medical facility & he did his prep there. No long commute with the horrible urge to go. It was worth the price of the hotel room. I hope this isn't too much info. :embarassed:

I attended a city meeting last night and felt like it went well, but it was a long meeting and I got home very late. Resting up seems like a good plan for the day.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind.
    William James

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,817 Member
    Kelly ... I understand what you mean about getting too comfortable can be a problem. If I go around in comfy clothes I gain weight. I just do. But if I wear my jeans with stiff zippers and waist bands ... I'm reminded when I've eaten too much.

Terry ... I am right where you are right now. Only I've gained back 40 pounds ... and I'm as mad as can be at myself. All that hard work and I just let it slide back on. But I refuse to give up. Each morning I start again. Interestingly, in that year review thing with MFP ... my most logged food was coffee. Why? I only drink one cup a day. Because each morning I start with MFP ... sometimes don't get past breakfast in my logging, but I do retry every day. Hugs to you!

Becca ... love the photos of your new place! Enjoy!

Rye ... sorry you're dealing with life stuff ... hugs.

Beth