WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2018

Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Beth- you will love <3 the kettle bell workout! Especially the results! If you have any questions feel free to ask me as well as several others on here who have started the program!

<3

Mary from Arizona
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Wendy - congratulations on your successful fasting experience!

Rye- I also weigh every day! It helps me see how food affects my body. I am also cutting some weight to get down to create a maintenance buffer while I attempt recomposition.

Rebecca - congratulations on your loss! I love the bracelet! Great idea for a reward system!

<3

Mary from Arizona
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday,Meg. Hope it brings you a happy month & year. We left at 8 this morn to get SIL to his PT.I was 11:30 when that was done. Lots of driving there & back. Lunch,then another long trip checking out our drive tomorrow,then drive home at 2 pm. I am whipped.

This is the most lovely day. Sunny 80*, not a cloud to be seen & No wind. I am so tired of wind. Just veggin with a tall glass of peach tea....aaah.

Grdaughter has a Labradoodle....spoiled rotten :D

Yes,I was Patinoh....still am,but MFP called for a change. Tricia Oh
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,087 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Lanette I love the smell of milk weed too! I let it be if it pops up any where in our gardens. I saw the Flight of the Monarch at our science museum a few years ago. I get a few monarchs every year. I believe it is the gardeners that allow it in their gardens are part of who will save the monarchs. They also need all the pesticide free flowers they can get too! Glad you are growing it. It does tend to come up where it wants.

Happy Birthday MEG :flowerforyou:
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    This is teacher appreciation week at our school, and unfortuately, it's all about pushing food!!! :s yesterday was a carb-laden breakfast spread, today ice cream sundaes at lunch---so I walked away! Seriously, a handmade card or a pic from a student would be most welcome. Ah well, I am so over it :#

Beth you go Girl :) Son home from school already?

A most beautiful spring day here, if DH will lift the mower I can get some calorie burning mowing the back yard.

NYKAREN
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Rebecca, you're going to be festooned with beads soon!

Happy birthday, Meg!

Rye - I am no gardener. I love flowers, and take pics of them all the time, but I can kill any plant, simply by it being left in my care. My first husband said he felt like an accessory to murder every time he bought me a plant. The current and final husband knows better than to buy me one in the first place!

Found out we won another grant today... a few wins make it easier to take the rejections in stride, that's for sure!

Love y'all,
    Lisa in Arkansas

Festooned indeed! I have two other bracelets I can fill! Woop!
    Rebecca
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,795 Member
    Options
    evening ladies~
    Meg happy Birthday ..
    I am at Toms with the boys,,, getting Tal on the bus in the morning, feed my FIL and go turn the heat up at my friends house.. they come home from Florida tomorrow afternoon...
    I am here until Saterday.. feels weird being back here...
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Meg Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Karen NY ... Brought the boy home last Thursday! He’s taking 3 courses this summer ... one online from Lipscomb ($$$$) and 2 from our community college ($) that have been preapproved by his registrar to fulfill general education requirements. Lipscomb has a reputation for requiring more than 4 years worth of credits?? We’re trying to avoid extra time at the school....too expensive.

Rye ... no gardener here ... but I enjoy the efforts of others.

Rebecca ... the path looks inviting

Beth

• langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Rebecca, love the path and bracelet. You’ll be working on a necklace soon. Way to go.

Rye, I weigh daily first thing after I get up. I just hate not knowing and if I do good all week and find out I gained it really bums me out and I think my hard work is for nothing.

Lisa, congrats on another grant.

Beautiful day here today. Not a cloud in the sky and I think it hit 70.

Boot is helping with the pain while I’m in it but still hurts (maybe not as much as before) when I take it off. Been in it one week now. Two more weeks and I start to transition out of it. My feeling is I’ll end up having surgery. We’ll see.

Off to bed and book, Terry in VT
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,686 Member
    Options
    Ooooo
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies.
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    evening ladies~
    Meg happy Birthday ..
    I am at Toms with the boys,,, getting Tal on the bus in the morning, feed my FIL and go turn the heat up at my friends house.. they come home from Florida tomorrow afternoon...
    I am here until Saterday.. feels weird being back here...

When you say they do you mean him and his girlfriend?
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,686 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 6.53min, 142mhr, 13.8amph. 1.5mi= 78c
    apple watch- 70c
    ROWING MACHINE- 10min, 93aw, 121ahr, 140mhr, 1929meters= 90c
    apple watch- 98c
    floor exerc- 18.38min, 1 set of 15ea, burpees, squats, running stationary lunges, squats w/jump, single leg toe touches, ceiling to fl single leg touches, single leg squats, single leg low dips, hamstring leglifts, push-ups, all 4's elbow to knee, reverse bicycles, leg lifts, pelvic lifts, crunches, sit-ups, on butt-knees to chest, on side, leg lifts, l shape,on side, leg lift, back, on side, leg lift, inner, 142mhr, = 110c
    apple watch- 100c
    Floor exercises- 12.56min, blue block, slow then fast step up, and jump up on block, 124ahr, 101mhr, 1 set of 15ea, various floor mat jumps, 6 diff exerc.147mhr, = 109c
    apple watch- 110c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.05min, 132mhr, 17.4amph, 1.4mi= 49c
    apple watch- 41c
    bike ride puy to sumn sta- 14.20min, 12.7amph, 122ahr, 155mhr, 3mi= 144c
    apple watch- 120c
    jog sumn sta 2 wk- 4.40min, 149mhr, 130ahr, 9.06min mi, .5mi =57c
    apple watch- 55c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.28min, 9.37min mi, 125ahr, 148mhr, .4mi= 70c
    apple watch- 62c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.08min, 8.6amph, 146mhr, 125ahr, 2.5mi= 174c
    apple watch- 152c

total cal 881
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Meg, you sound so happy and it made me smile.
    Bought the Vit D today but decided to pause on the prescription. Read a lot of reviews on line and they kept me awake all night. Will talk to Ddil about it.
    Since I had basically no sleep last night I think I will get ready for bed.
    SueBDew in TX