WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2018

Options

Replies

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Okie ~ You look great and so young. Are you sure you aren't in your 30's?
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Peach!! - Thanks! You’re a doll! I’ll be 51 next month. Hats and sunglasses hide a lot B)

Okie

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    3upemnbeghwc.jpg
    Christmas 2009. Weight 265
    rwns2lr19bcq.jpg
    Nov 2016. ( the same weight I am now) weight 235

I think I have improved over the years, putting my health more in the forefront. A couple of stressful times here and there. Times when I ate whatever. No thought as to nutrients. Nope not anymore!
    Rebecca
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Before, April 2017

ll48ckhwd72n.jpeg

After, July 2018

lvi5ubdypium.jpeg

Okie

Wow! :)
  • okiewoman510
    Options
    Thanks Rye
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Okie are you sure that before picture is you,! You look like a completely different person and you look fabulous darling. Lol
    I played golf today and got really hot as it was 93 when we got finished. Just chillin and doing laundry now.
    My brain is fried so I will quit for now.
  • okiewoman510
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Sue - You are too kind. Thank you!

ETA - the dimples are the same :)

Okie
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Great Before and After, Okie. Give us your top three tips on how you did it!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    I love looking at photos of you LOSERS <3:D<3 Yes Okie, great photo of your daughter, lol.... or is that your granddaughter?

Lanette
  • okiewoman510
    Options
    Lanette - Ha! Thanks for the kind words. I was going to say the hard work of trying to maintain the loss starts now and I realized I’ve been in my maintenance range for over 5 months now.

Okie
  • SophieRosieMom
    Options
    Lanette - Ha! Thanks for the kind words. I was going to say the hard work of trying to maintain the loss starts now and I realized I’ve been in my maintenance range for over 5 months now.

Okie

Okie -

Good for you! Maintenance is often harder than losing it seems so you are doing an amazing job!

When I got down to my WW goal I kept losing despite experimenting with adding "points". I then stopped losing, wobbled a bit then started gaining again. :'(

This group is so neat because of all the neat tips and I really like MFP's setup for tracking macro's. And being able to review what is working and ascertain why. WW never had that capability when I left it a couple years ago.

Lanette

• SophieRosieMom
    Options
    trucker743 wrote: »
    I am in Washington State also, east of Seattle near the foothills of the Cascades. Thankfully the worst of the smoke is gone today. We have clouds instead! 😪

Welcome Trucker! Good for you taking some weight off!!

My DH and I used to live in Snoqualmie - had a view of Mt. Si we took for granted I'm afraid (and the neighbor's trees were small, lol). We loved living in that rural area despite the hour commute to and from Seattle every day. That was 35+ years ago and your area has really grown.

Lanette
    Now in SW WA State
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,826 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

no gym workout

rode e-bike, my bike went to the shop to get tuned up for the ride

bike ride hm 2 gym- 6.49min, 13.9amph, 131mhr, 1.5mi= 76c
    apple watch- 66c
    bike ride gym 2 sumn station- 40.20min, 148mhr, 126ahr, 17.8amph, 11.9mi= 371c
    apple watch- 505c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.20min, 8.32min mi, 140ahr, 153mhr, .5mi= 58c
    apple watch- 52c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.37min, 10.04min mi, 122ahr, 147mhr, .4mi= 63c
    apple watch- 53c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 11.46min, 13.1amph, 124ahr, 144mhr, 2.5mi= 127c
    apple watch- 170c

total cal 695
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    Just back from the movie ,wow it was a doozie...a Nicholas Sparks. Called the Choice..,now thunderstorms going to be coming in
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Loving the before and after photos! So inspiring to see the successes!

Trucker If you drink a single Premier Protein shake a day, you may be able to meet your protein needs without adding a lot of calories, fat, or carbs. One shake is 30g of protein, 160 calories.

Karen in Virginia