Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    I am almost 50 and I am in love. Stupid heart that feels this emotion for an impossible guy. Rich and poor never can mix.

Just take it one day at a time .
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I am almost 50 and I am in love. Stupid heart that feels this emotion for an impossible guy. Rich and poor never can mix.

Like you said, you’re almost 50.
    I’m single and almost 60,
    go for it girl!!!!!!!
    Find your happiness! 🥰☺️

Wow you look spectacular.
    The older I get the more scared I am.
    Well let's see what future brings.
    If everything goes well you are invited to the wedding if not you are invited to my 50th birthday in Las Vegas. 😁

• Finishiitnow
    Options
    Miz_Owl wrote: »

Miz_Owl wrote: »

The truth is that this guy brought me back youth, joy and passion. It will take a long time to click again with someone again but as you say One day at a time.😘
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

go for it girl!!!!!!!
    Find your happiness! 🥰☺️

If everything goes well you are invited to the wedding if not you are invited to my 50th birthday in Las Vegas. 😁

Sounds awesome! 🥰✌️

I know what you mean, I was fearless when I was younger but now much more cautious.
    Trust your inner voice.
    I hope you get all you wish for! 😊
  • Finishiitnow
    Options

go for it girl!!!!!!!
    Find your happiness! 🥰☺️

Sounds awesome! 🥰✌️

I know what you mean, I was fearless when I was younger but now much more cautious.
    Trust your inner voice.

This hurts ups.

How long will this last, I don't know. I have not been able to sleep since yesterday. :-(
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

go for it girl!!!!!!!
    Find your happiness! 🥰☺️

Sounds awesome! 🥰✌️

Trust your inner voice.

This hurts ups.

How long will this last, I don't know. I have not been able to sleep since yesterday. :-(

Just try to live in the moment and don't fret about the future. None of us can control what happens anyway.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Most people that meet me think that I am quiet, reserved, maybe even stuck up.
    I’m not any of those!
    I actually can and will talk your ear off (in the right circumstances).
    I am shy around strangers but I’d laugh out loud if someone farted near me.
    I love to laugh, even when I shouldn’t. 😂
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

go for it girl!!!!!!!
    Find your happiness! 🥰☺️

Sounds awesome! 🥰✌️

Trust your inner voice.

This hurts ups.

Just try to live in the moment and don't fret about the future. None of us can control what happens anyway.

I am very futuristic and that is my biggest problem.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I like cheesy, predictable Christmas movies. You know...like the ones on the Hallmark Channel 🙈🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when I need lounge wear, joggers to workout in..which are usually bought at Winners/ Marshall’s, I hit up the children’s/boy section first because an XL usually fits me and it’s cheaper

Winning
    7radjxznhjkz.jpeg

• Finishiitnow
    Options
    95 pal.. there is no one like you
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    amwbox wrote: »
    Movies can easily make me cry.
    The movie that makes me cry regardless how many times I watch it is the persuit of happiness.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    (...) The 90's were so rad
    Cries and shakes head in ex-communist.

Oh well, it could have been worse. I could have grown up in the former Yugoslavia...
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I said this already but I LOVEEEE foreign horror movies. They are wayyy better. And I don't mind reading the subtitles or hearing the English voice overs.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm not to be taken too seriously around here. My work sometimes stresses me out and this is my happy, playful space.

I also have a playful space; I damn sure do.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm not to be taken too seriously around here. My work sometimes stresses me out and this is my happy, playful space.

I also have a playful space; I damn sure do.

Whips, chains, gizmos like that?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I said this already but I LOVEEEE foreign horror movies. They are wayyy better. And I don't mind reading the subtitles or hearing the English voice overs.

Noroi: The Curse