Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I agree; such a beautiful transformation!!
  • ReenieHJ
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I love rocks, fossils, archeology.
    I would happily spend a day sitting in the dirt digging.
    I have a rather large collection of rocks that I started collecting when I was about 7.

That's me too! Except I didn't save my rocks. Everyday, walking home from school, I'd keep my eyes on the ground looking for the prettiest keepers to take home with me. Funny my ds was the same way when he was little. He'd take out his collection of rocks and his little green army men, then build walls and fight battles on the stairs. :) I did save 1 special rock someone got from the side of a mountain and gave to me, about the size of a baseball, filled with quartz. It's beautiful and sparkly and very special to me. :blush:
    Even now, I'll click on articles about digging up long buried treasure or whatnot much faster than political news. I find it all fascinating, connecting us back to prior histories and eras.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    (...) I don't mind reading the subtitles or hearing the English voice overs.
    Somewhat related: I prefer subtitles over voice-overs, by far.

In fact, I turn on the subtitles even if I know the language. Find it easier to get immersed in the movie that way.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    I agree; such a beautiful transformation!!

That is a very nice comment. Thank you!
    😘
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    k9vqcran18w0.jpg
    Mission accomplished! So proud of myself. This app is PHENOMENAL!
    Hard to believe this is the same girl few years ago.
    12xn95161j89.jpg

You should be proud,
    you look stunning! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŒΊ

YOU ARE SO SWEET πŸ˜—β€οΈ
    I am 7 years older than the picture of my past, but I feel MUCH better now.

Little changes make Titanic transformations.

For those who are new here NEVER GIVE UP.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I was talking to this french chick the other day and I kept calling her "Dude". No regretsπŸ˜‚
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    I was talking to this french chick the other day and I kept calling her "Dude". No regretsπŸ˜‚

Chicks love this
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    I put on a happy face and act like things are great but I am so incredibly lonely.

Aww ❀️
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I put on a happy face and act like things are great but I am so incredibly lonely.

Aww ❀️

πŸ’”

*Hugs*

Thank you lovely ladies! ❀️
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Aww ❀️

πŸ’”

*Hugs*

Thank you lovely ladies! ❀️

I understand this.
    <3
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I could smell words...

Like if I see the word fart I could smell a fart.
    I hate that.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I know all it would take is conversation. But why do I keep it locked inside myself? Thoughts are always flying through but never make it out of my lips.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I could smell words...

Like if I see the word fart I could smell a fart.
    I hate that.

Well see, there's your mistake! Think vanilla, cinnamon, evergreen, rain, cut grass. Not fart. :)
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    Hello 😁
    I'm Linda, Newly married on New Years Eve, Have four Children, now five πŸ€— and a Grandmother (Mima) of five. I'm a Survivor of an abduction and Shooting incident, and Strong in my Faith and Spirituality. βœοΈπŸ›

I'm a retired Flamenco Dancer and Director/ Writer and Choreographer for a Children's Theater Group.
    I renovate Homes completely, including plumbing and Electrical. I can drywall, tape & mud and do a pretty badass wall texture πŸ˜‰

Now married to an Arborist, I'm pretty darn good at rigging and with help of a Porta Wrap, can bring down a 1000 lb tree limb from 70' high. One day hope to be able to climb using a Rope & Saddle.
    I'm also a Social Rights Activist and stand for those who are ridiculed for being who they are, and for those left behind.

I'm a Game night junkie and usually binge watch whatever great new show I get interested in!
    My Favorite thing to eat is Salmon Sushi or Lobster Mac 'n Cheese and my Favorite cocktail is a White Russian or a shot glass of Frangelico or Jagermeister.

Do you know me now? 😜

Hello Linda! Nice to read your bio.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Hello 😁
    I'm Linda, Newly married on New Years Eve, Have four Children, now five πŸ€— and a Grandmother (Mima) of five. I'm a Survivor of an abduction and Shooting incident, and Strong in my Faith and Spirituality. βœοΈπŸ›

I'm a retired Flamenco Dancer and Director/ Writer and Choreographer for a Children's Theater Group.
    I renovate Homes completely, including plumbing and Electrical. I can drywall, tape & mud and do a pretty badass wall texture πŸ˜‰

Now married to an Arborist, I'm pretty darn good at rigging and with help of a Porta Wrap, can bring down a 1000 lb tree limb from 70' high. One day hope to be able to climb using a Rope & Saddle.
    I'm also a Social Rights Activist and stand for those who are ridiculed for being who they are, and for those left behind.

I'm a Game night junkie and usually binge watch whatever great new show I get interested in!
    My Favorite thing to eat is Salmon Sushi or Lobster Mac 'n Cheese and my Favorite cocktail is a White Russian or a shot glass of Frangelico or Jagermeister.

Do you know me now? 😜

Hello Linda! Nice to read your bio.

Anything different than you expected? πŸ˜‹