500m row 50 sit ups
    400m row 40 sit ups
    300m row 30 sit ups
    200m row 20 sit ups
    100m row 10 sit ups

Piyo 1hr class, 3rd class now and think I'm starting to learn the routines
    edited June 19
  • MikePfirrmanMikePfirrman Posts: 820Member Member Posts: 820Member Member
    30 minute row today (6200 meters exactly, so pretty slow) and then 25 minutes on the Assault Bike, also slow.
  • drmwcdrmwc Posts: 84Member, Premium Member Posts: 84Member, Premium Member
    18,000 steps and 80 minutes' bouldering. Now I am hungry.
  • pierinifitnesspierinifitness Posts: 2,096Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,096Member, Premium Member
    6/19/2019 - lunch hour at local park and pleasant 82F degrees -

#1 = double KB complex with pair of 20kg KB - (swing, clean, rack squat, overhead press) for 5 rounds - 5 reps each for rounds 1-4 except only 4 reps overhead press round 4 and 3 reps each for round 5 - completed in 11:31.

#2 = walk 2 laps around park perimeter = 2.09 miles In 37:09.
  • Finafoshizzle93Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 83Member Member Posts: 83Member Member
    30 min elliptical

14 alternating arm curls
    14 reverse fly’s
    X3

16 med ball slams
    20 tricep kick backs
    X3

12 chest pulls
    12 front raises
    X3

16x 30 sec sprint/30 sec walk
    10 min walk cooldown
    Foam roll
  • pierinifitnesspierinifitness Posts: 2,096Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,096Member, Premium Member
    dvmmcw3094 wrote: »
    @pierinifitness
    I may have missed an earlier post, but what is no direct ab/core workouts? Abs are my weak spot and traditional exercises leave me sore but with not much to show for it.

I mean my workouts don’t include any sit-ups, crunches, v-ups, knee lifts or any other exercises generally understood as primarily ab/core exercises.

Indirectly, those muscles get worked by the other exercises I do.
  • skippygolunksskippygolunks Posts: 24Member, Premium Member Posts: 24Member, Premium Member
    Walked dogs 25 minutes. Cardio Hit 20 minutes Free weights 30 minutes.
    I am doing a six week shred, this is day 3.
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Posts: 11,188Member Member Posts: 11,188Member Member
    Add on to yesterday's (6/18) reported spin class: Miscellaneous rowing and boat-carrying while helping with learn-to-row class.

Today (6/19), 7k-ish steady state row in the AM, more learn-to-row class rowing/boat-carrying tonight.

I'm boring, but not at all bored. ;)
  • L1zardQueenL1zardQueen Posts: 7,045Member Member Posts: 7,045Member Member
    I walked my dog and fixed the first zone of the drip irrigation, 11 more zones to go. It is a hot mess.
  • JustSomeEmJustSomeEm Posts: 16,417Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 16,417Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Yesterday was martial arts class (floor work - I'm covered in rug burns, but it was fun). Today is (hopefully) going to be a lengthy bike ride.
  • jnomadicajnomadica Posts: 213Member Member Posts: 213Member Member
    Last night- 60 minute Krav Maga class

Today:
    Warmup
    Squats 2x12
    DB rows 2x12
    Step ups 2x12
    Pushups 2x12
  • J72FITJ72FIT Posts: 4,972Member Member Posts: 4,972Member Member
    061919 - Pavel’s fighter pull-up program day 6 (off day).
    Yoga and press handstand core strength drills.

062019 - Pavel’s fighter pull-up program day 7, handstand push-up GTG.
    Yoga.
    Arnold press, hip hugger and side lateral raise supersets...
  • amandakesslersamandakesslers Posts: 153Member Member Posts: 153Member Member
    Just started doing Tabata training today, which is pretty much HIIT workouts that take 1/4 of the time to complete: https://openfit.com/what-is-tabata-training

My schedule recently got a lot busier as I'm required to work for more hours every day, so I've been slacking on doing my workouts. However, a friend recommended I do Tabata training which while very short, increases both anaerobic and aerobic capacity, unlike moderate-intensity workouts. The workouts take only 4 minutes to do, with 20-second intervals of exercise and 10 seconds of rest.
  • MikePfirrmanMikePfirrman Posts: 820Member Member Posts: 820Member Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Add on to yesterday's (6/18) reported spin class: Miscellaneous rowing and boat-carrying while helping with learn-to-row class.

Today (6/19), 7k-ish steady state row in the AM, more learn-to-row class rowing/boat-carrying tonight.

I'm boring, but not at all bored. ;)

Your stuff looks downright exciting compared to my indoor rowing and Assault Bike nearly every day!
    Just started doing Tabata training today, which is pretty much HIIT workouts that take 1/4 of the time to complete: https://openfit.com/what-is-tabata-training

My schedule recently got a lot busier as I'm required to work for more hours every day, so I've been slacking on doing my workouts. However, a friend recommended I do Tabata training which while very short, increases both anaerobic and aerobic capacity, unlike moderate-intensity workouts. The workouts take only 4 minutes to do, with 20-second intervals of exercise and 10 seconds of rest.

Curious about what your workout exercises were for your Tabata workout. Very tough stuff. I've done it with burpees and rep count variance was noticeable comparing first round to eighth round.

If you've got 20 minutes to spare, you might like the variety of the Sprint 8 cadence that I learned of from reading a book by Phil Campbell. After a warm-up, it's 8 rounds of 30 seconds intense effort followed by 90 seconds of recovery. With a 2 minute warm-up and cool-down, it's a 20 minute workout. Works great for me.

Regardless, more is not better with both. For me, once a week is good enough.

Be safe.

J72FIT wrote: »

Yoga.

Congratulations on completing week #1.

J72FIT wrote: »

Yoga.

Congratulations on completing week #1.

Thx! I was pleasantly surprised this morning with how day 7 went.
    Curious about what your workout exercises were for your Tabata workout. Very tough stuff. I've done it with burpees and rep count variance was noticeable comparing first round to eighth round.

Yeah Tabatas are no joke. When I do them, all I can do is collapse at the end expecting my heart to burst out of my chest...
    edited June 20
  • dvmmcw3094dvmmcw3094 Posts: 101Member Member Posts: 101Member Member
    Cathy Lower Body/Upper Body Dumbbell Challenge Live.
    I may not be able to move from the neck down for a few days :o
  • firef1y72firef1y72 Posts: 1,286Member Member Posts: 1,286Member Member
    Had a fairly easy (for me) day today

30min hill training pulling trainer up a hill, such fun....not
    45min circuits class really hard