What Was Your Work Out Today?

Options

Replies

• alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Was hoping for a phone call today to tell me I was NOT exposed to COVID....sigh* at home leg workout it is
  • alexmose
    Options
    alexmose wrote: »
    Back to home workouts until a negative test. Did upper body in hopes I was going to hear back results today to do lower tomorrow at a gym. Sigh*

It only took me 34 mins to make my legs weak!!! I think I am not used to such high reps!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    60 min's hiking trails with 30#s
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Morning session today was Team Body Project's Real Start Beats 3, then PT 2, followed by a grand finale of Pahla B's 10-minute HIIT trampoline workout.
    Happy Sunday, and Happy November, Pals!!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Saturday was my first rest day for around a month. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Today, I did a 10 mile hike and an hour of yoga. I may lift weights later, but I have a guest, so it would be slightly more rude than usual.
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    glorious 3 mile walk followed by a 45 minute swim, and I also ran... out of wine! ha ha
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Did around 80 minutes slower cardio yesterday including a 20 minute row (my longest in a while). Also did 100 pushups, 100 shoulder pressups, 64 (16 X 4) weighted squats and some back rehab.
  • alexmose
    Options
    Anyone else having a blah day? its 1115 here and i have already eaten lunch and snacks and my body is so tired. I did most of a bodypump workout but still feeling so wiped. its for sure daylight savings and the fact i havent de-loaded in 8 weeks. i am soooooo wiped. so relax, eat a little extra food today, and get back on tomorrow
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Shoulder impingement starting acting up so I had to sideline my intended training for static holds and jumprope instead. Sucks but at least it's something...

Hollow Body Hold - 5x30s (2m30s)
    Back Bridge - 5x30s (2m30s)
    Handstand Wall Hold - 5x30s (2m30s)
    Dead Hangs - 5x30s (2m30s)
    Jumprope - 5x250skips (1250)
  • alexmose
    Options
    alexmose wrote: »
    Anyone else having a blah day? its 1115 here and i have already eaten lunch and snacks and my body is so tired. I did most of a bodypump workout but still feeling so wiped. its for sure daylight savings and the fact i havent de-loaded in 8 weeks. i am soooooo wiped. so relax, eat a little extra food today, and get back on tomorrow

update: i went outside and feel a lot better.
  • JDMac82
    Options
    15 min walk 4 mph @ 8 incline
    15 KBell Swing
    10 Dbell Snatch
    40 Knee Tucks/Heel Taps

15/10/5 (reps)
    Push Press Seated
    Leg Press
    Waiter Curls
    Seated Calf Raises 3 x 15 reps
    Rope Skull Crushers
    Rope Leg Ext
    Rope Curls
    Mule Kicks
    Kickback
    Goblet Squats
    Hammer Curls
    Straight Leg Deads
    Overhead Press
    Bicep Curls
    Standing Calf Raises 3 x 15 reps

100 Fwd Jump Rope

Sinister Abs (60 reps)
    Situps/Hip Lifts/Cable Crunches/Hanging Leg Raises/ Straight Leg Situps/ Rower/ Mtn Climbers/ Flutter Kicks
  • MikePfirrman
    edited November 2020
    Options
    50 minutes of easier cardio today. 20 on the rower (but it was so hot outside at lunch again -- near 90), then 30 on the LateralX. All under 75% max HR (due to the heat or it wouldn't have been that high).

I think I'll surprise my wife and heat the pool on Thursday because it's supposed to drop dramatically on Friday and on the weekend into the 40s for lows and 60s for highs. Always sunny.
  • mytyglotz
    Options
    Monday's morning session before the kick-off to another week of Zoom Kindergarten was Team Body Project's PT 3 Plus followed by Cardio Move.
    Happy Monday, Pals!!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I climbed for an hour, in a mixed session. My footwork practice was good. My dyno practice was very poor. My strength was good - I campused to the top got the first time (no feet, just arms.)
  • mytyglotz
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Another morning session with Team Body Project and their newest Totally Super workout.
    Happy Election Day, Americanos!!
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    • Warm-up on the treadmill
    • 3 rounds of circuit training
    • Stretching
  • MikePfirrman
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Despite it being like 90 degrees today at lunch, I did a hard interval workout -- 2 minutes on, one minute active rest -- X 12 reps. Six on the rower, six on the Assault Bike. 800 calories for the 50 minutes. Brutal but fun. HR consistently was at 92 or 93% max for the last four or so.
  • alexmose
    Options
    Rest day. lots of walking. Being off routine has thrown my body off completely!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    Improbably nice day here, 60 degrees F for heaven's sake!, so I took a short (little over 8 mile) bike ride (timing to get back home before dangerous dusk). Whatever's going on with my back, I assumed biking wouldn't aggravate it, since I ride my hybrid very, very upright. 😆 And it was fine.
  • JDMac82
    Options
    4 mile at sub 8 min pace
    vcbe6fvumb12.png