CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    10 miles / 28:50 / 360 calories
    Good start to the week.
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i9nu8hhclbwm.jpeg

My winter is spent on a treadmill. Womp womp.
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    30 min bike - 8 miles
    5 min jog
    16 min of 30 sec sprint/30 sec walk
    5 min walk
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Bicep curls isometric contractions followed up with a single set of resistance bands curls. Busy today so that was it.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Walked on treadmill.. did couple dumbbell curls and over shoulder lifts
  • pierinifitness
    Options
    Quick workout of biceps curl done with isometric contractions (15 at 10-count each) then single set of biceps curls with resistance bands. Busy at work so that was it.
  • parkerpennyann
    parkerpennyann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been trying to do 2 30 min videos per day. Today was Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix (Beachbody videos).
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    58 easier minutes on the AD Pro. Needed a recovery pace after yesterday. Roughly 590 calories. Around a 160 Watt average.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    8 mile ride later today...supposed to be 60* so too perfect not to ride. I've been doing rehabby spinning on my indoor trainer the last few weeks and tested my knee out with some more gears last night and things went pretty well so I'm going to take it out on the road later this afternoon. Keeping it to 8 miles though...my knee did get a little tired yesterday towards the end and I don't want to get stuck too far from home.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    4 mile run. Didn't know what to do with myself having all this extra time in the morning. :lol: My shortest run to date in roughly 3 months. Super happy though.
  • tn3sport
    tn3sport Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My daily workouts:
    Morning sex - 2 minutes -1,000 calories burned. (Partner not impressed) Me: satisfied

Lift - about an hour - all upper body.

Treadmill- 60 mins run/walk based on feel and heartrate. Planet Fitness treadmills only go an hour before they force a cool down...

Mountain Biking - lower body workout and lung busting cardio hill climbs. Twice a week.

Weight at 6 foot is 214. Goal is 185.
    (The sex thing was a joke. Hope no one was offended. Plus, I occasionally go for a full 3 minutes)
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nowt. Zip. Nada. Rest day
  • pierinifitness
    Options
    Looks like work gets in the way today so another rest day. I'll come back strong tomorrow. I've hit goal weight so can relax; I'm no longer in boot camp.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    60 minute walk on treadmill at work
    30-ish minute weight lifting and HIIT (Beachbody - LIIFT 4 - Week 3 day 1 Chest and Triceps)
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    10 miles / 27:46 / 373 calories
    Jeez I am literally gasping for air. But dang if I don’t have some power on the legs to do that. A few months of hard rides pay off. 21.5mph average.

20/50 miles done. That might be my fastest average ride.
  • sistrsprkl8097
    sistrsprkl8097 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My trainer had us do a 100 rep circuit. I’m tired.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Tuesday :
    3.1 mile run
    30 min stair workout with PT, we went through the motions as I was still tired and sore from Sunday's run
    Zumba,
    Insanity - very pleased that I may have been slower than usual but only needed to mod 3 exercises
    Boxercise - worked with the instructor (who is my PT), thought she might have gone easy on me, I thought wrong
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Done my 45 minute run. 5k pace at 1% incline, 7 or 8 30 second strides
    Legs- split squats, squat squats, lunges, dead lifts, etc
    Stretching for 8 minutes. Yes 8, I timed it.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Speed workout this morning. Had 5x5’s @ an 8:51 pace with a 4 minute recovery in between each set. 2 mile warm up and cool down included.

I came for this workout today, wanting to redeem myself from the last session where I could barely break a 9 - 9:30 mile. I managed to surpass the target pace of 8:51 and close out strong with an 8:16. Super happy!

Keep slaying your goals all! You got this! 💪🏼

jebfwxxcdb3o.jpeg
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Trainerroad "collins"; 1hr 15mins; steady state, form drills, BOREDOM and a sore *kitten*. Thank heavans for BBC podcasts.