WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2018

Options

Replies

• trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add a Christmas tree. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.
    v9vj2aqhtjfl.gif
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,182 Member
    Options
    8h88f34ciq2p.png
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Yum! Pavlova looks delicious and made my mouth water.

28 degrees and icy when I walked Ella these morning. Brrr! Cold but beautiful.

Betsy in NW Washington
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    :) Cold here, too, when I walked Sasha and Bessie.

t79010.gif I hope all of you who have worked so hard to prepare for Christmas, are able to enjoy every moment of it.

<3 Barbie in beautiful chilly NW WA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,358 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day when I went out for my run. Lots of people out. Extended families, grandparents etc. The beachside café had people sitting outside. I am so glad we moved here.
    Now to put all the Christmas lights on, make myself a snack and settle down with the radio.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    (((Kelly))) ~ Love your story!
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Kelly I’m still crying having just read your story. Thank you <3<3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,807 Member
    Options
    Oh Kelly~ I am in tears.. what a beautiful story~and I read this and listening to Heather's wonderful choir at Kings college...sitting in front of my little electric fireplace.. what a wonderful way to spend the morning with my darling friends xoxox
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    <3Kelly, what a great story

:)Pip, *kitten* for Christmas---yippee

:)Heather, how great that you are enjoying your new location so much.

:) I am feeling much better than yesterday. I slept well last night and was able to get up and walk the dogs this morning. Just to be careful, I'm going back to bed in a few minutes for a nap before tackling my morning projects. Thank you for all your get well wishes.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,807 Member
    Options
    Heather~ oh it was just beautiful I enjoyed the choir so very much ... I am having a cup of tea and relaxing before going to my daughters, I made a winter fruit salad she wanted and will bring regular salad and rolls... I am listening on youtube to music box Christmas.. my mom had the LP and would have it on the stereo every Christmas.. I still can smell the pine from the Christmas tree,the fire in the fireplace and the smell of good food and great company... how blessed was I, things are different this Christmas... last Christmas Eve my dad was so very sick but not diagnosed until the day after Christmas... but will enjoy the company and my family..
    I am so Blessed to have you all in my life and thank you all so much for being such dear friend xoxoxox
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas eve all you lovely ladies. I am working until 5 and then we will go over to DS and celebrate with his family and part of the DGC.
    Kelly--I love the story of your son's birth.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE <3