edited January 2019
    Options
    LadySaton wrote: »
    Jan2 (3.1mi run) (4.1mi walk)
    Jan 6 (3.8mi run) (1.2mi walk)
    Jan 7 (1mi run) (.5mi walk)
    Jan 8 (3.1mi run) (.5mi walk)

(11mi/30mi) (6.3mi walk)

I ran extremely slow today. Didn’t dress quite right for the weather either. I expected it to feel colder and ended up having to strip a layer and carry it along.

I've been struggling with overdressing this winter, too. I think I'm so nervous about being cold that I go too far in the other direction. Have you tried sleeves? Sometimes they can be a little tricky to remove on the run, but they're easier to carry than a shirt, and easier to remove than most mid layers.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Mooz11 wrote: »
    Got my run (aka run/walk in my world) in today! 4.5mi

My ticker will not update for some reason, but I'm up to 9mi for Jan so far.

exercise.png

The ticker just does that, it will update eventually when it clears its cache. Great job!
  • Mooz11
    Mooz11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mooz11 wrote: »
    Got my run (aka run/walk in my world) in today! 4.5mi

My ticker will not update for some reason, but I'm up to 9mi for Jan so far.

exercise.png

The ticker just does that, it will update eventually when it clears its cache. Great job!

Ah, thanks! It just updated! :)
  • ddmom0811
    ddmom0811 Posts: 1,878 Member
    Options
    @sarahthes - OMG - -26C! It’s not safe to even walk to your car in that! But -12C wouldn’t be safe for this Florida girl either! I am going to Minneapolis in Feb for a conference and I fear I won't be able to leave the hotel! I don't own clothes for that type of weather.

@Honunui @Elise4270 and your team! I wish that time of year would work for me and a trip but first week back to school I can’t take off, darn it.

@_nikkiwolf_ - I never knew there were any duathlons around here, so maybe you can find one. Going to sign up!

1/1 - 1.5 miles - #RwRunStreak Day 41 - Last day of Holiday Streak!
    1/2 - Transform - Arms Deload week!
    1/3 - 5 miles
    1/4 - rest day
    1/5 - 44 miles cycling + Transform App - Arms
    1/6 - 5 miles
    1/7 - 4.5 miles + transform app - legs
    1/8 - 4.5 miles
    1/9 - 3 miles + transform app - Back

exercise.png

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    We also did box jumps and that is such a mental challenge for me. I have to get over that voice that says "what if you don't make it" every time.

Box jumps scare me so much!! Especially those wooden boxes with the completely sharp edges. I just can't. Huge mental block there. The padded ones at least don't conjure up images of all the skin on my shins getting scraped off. Instead I think about face planting. Man, I hate box jumps...