Kate UK <3
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    ✔️1. weigh in 58.9
    ✔️2. log all
    ✔️3. 30 min exercise
    x 4. five minutes meditation
    x 5. Take care of at least 3 shorter (1 pagish) writing or administrative task/bill, (union work doesn't count)
    ✔️6. At least 15 min cleaning
    x7. At least 5 min day filing
    ✔️8.average 1100 calories net,

• Overall Feeling : ok
    • Log all : I think so
    • Exercise : 20 min elliptical plus walking to gym and back plus a fair bit of going here and there
    • 1100 calories net average : I think so
    •3 Short term writing/admin per week: just 1 this week
    •cleaning : yes, some ironing
    •filing : nope !

Grateful :
    1. really good meetings
    2. I felt respected in them
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Workoutaholic- Look in the mirror every morning when you wake up say Your strengths outloud. Then say no one but me cares about my weaknesses so why worry about them. Say no ones going to step on me today I deserve better will have it!
    Every day you do this your mind seeing yourself saying it will record it. You will start to feel more powerful. Pray to God daily for strength. Sometimes it takes a natural occurring breaking point in life Peri to realize your not that little girl everyone told to sit down be quiet always obey for half your life. I raised my Daughter to know it’s okay to speak up cause I didn’t want history repeated. Glad I did she in the Navy no marriage or kids living her dreams of traveling by sea 🌊. Something I would have been to scared to do. Raised every girl brought to my doorstep that way. Your worth it ! Everyone has weaknesses they hide! Everyone deserves the best so give it to yourself before your too old to change anything! Write in a journal before bed the things you think people notice will judge you for - then next to it why you think they would- then how much time on their hands we all think they magically have to worry about us all...then put your pros for that weakness/cons.Then analyze it write how to start changing or accepting it. Guess what you’ll grow because that’s the whole point of this time of our lives is getting wisdom our younger selves wish they had.
    Amber Tx
    I used to apologize if someone hit me even... now no one would dare. Work on it for yourself you Deserve more than you know God made a plan for us y cowarding in a corner because of words Satan put in others mouths to fists in the past isn’t it! You’ll find your strength I know it’s there soon you will too. Give yourself permission to be strong!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Workoutaholic- Look in the mirror every morning when you wake up say Your strengths outloud. Then say no one but me cares about my weaknesses so why worry about them. Say no ones going to step on me today I deserve better will have it!
    Every day you do this your mind seeing yourself saying it will record it. You will start to feel more powerful. Pray to God daily for strength. Sometimes it takes a natural occurring breaking point in life Peri to realize your not that little girl everyone told to sit down be quiet always obey for half your life. I raised my Daughter to know it’s okay to speak up cause I didn’t want history repeated. Glad I did she in the Navy no marriage or kids living her dreams of traveling by sea 🌊. Something I would have been to scared to do. Raised every girl brought to my doorstep that way. Your worth it ! Everyone has weaknesses they hide! Everyone deserves the best so give it to yourself before your too old to change anything! Write in a journal before bed the things you think people notice will judge you for - then next to it why you think they would- then how much time on their hands we all think they magically have to worry about us all...then put your pros for that weakness/cons.Then analyze it write how to start changing or accepting it. Guess what you’ll grow because that’s the whole point of this time of our lives is getting wisdom our younger selves wish they had.
    Amber Tx
    I used to apologize if someone hit me even... now no one would dare. Work on it for yourself you Deserve more than you know God made a plan for us y cowarding in a corner because of words Satan put in others mouths to fists in the past isn’t it! You’ll find your strength I know it’s there soon you will too. Give yourself permission to be strong!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Amber Tx
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,395 Member
    Options
    Did a workout on the bosu today. The plan for tomorrow is to do Jari Love’s Extremely Ripped DVD.

M – I’m sure you did fantastic (as always) on that test

Debbie – of course we have room for anyone! Welcome! What kinds of workouts do you do? Would you please sign your name most times you post since I have the memory of a sieve. Thanks

You know, this morning I was feeling like Vince always puts things off. I know, I know, he’s a great guy and when he finally gets to something, he does it the right way. But if he isn’t interested in something (like getting a nice looking lawn in or replacing the bushes), he procrastinates. Like screening on the porch needs to be done. I can’t do it by myself. I know right now his back is hurting, but that needs to be done. I’ve only been waiting for 6 years for the quarter round to be put up in my exercise room. There is some sort of pipe that he needs to take down. I think there was some sort of wiring that he put in it, but now we don’t have lights on our deck anymore, but that’s not done (we’ve only not had lights for a year). There is some sort of insulation that needs to be replaced around the doors downstairs. Wish I could do some of these things. Two people are needed to do the screening, I don’t know how to put up the quarter round (I think you need some sort of special tool). Maybe I’ll ask Vince if I can do the insulation myself. I know he’s said something about how you have to do something special for the piping. I’ll ask him again today, maybe I can do it. But I know deep down inside that he’s a good guy – I’d just like to see these things done.

Barbie – Only good thoughts being sent for Jake

Workout – I’m so sorry about your daughter. Many times it’s just a simple “glitch” and in the end doesn’t mean anything. I understand how worried she is, I worry too when something is abnormal, but it’s almost always an error or them being overlycautious. Great advice from Amber

Well, I just talked to Vince. I really can’t take down the pipe since there are wires in it (that I didn’t know) and you have to shut off the breakers before you do it, etc. etc. But I may be able to do the insulation by myself so I’ll try seeing what needs to be done when I get back from the soup kitchen

We served 128 people at the soup kitchen today. The lunch was decent. Good looking pizza, salad and fresh fruit. Actually, they ran out of pizza. We ran out of the "To go” bags.

Well, I fixed the insulation and if I do say so myself, it looks pretty darn good

Made some pops yesterday (greek yogurt and orange juice concentrate). Hot flash coming on so glad I made them.

Welcome everyone new!

Denise called to say that Maria sent us a package. Well, it’s really from PJ but, in her words, his piggy bank just didn’t have enough. I asked her how much interest Maria charges….lol

Lisa – how wonderful for your son!

Off to the Green Room to see Savannah Sipping Society. Should be very funny. All the shows have been sold out since last week and they even added a few extra shows!

Michele in NC
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Michelle,I have a treadmill,stationary bike free weights,weight machine and several dvds.I love to use them all.Thank you for the comforting words about my daughter.😊.
    Debby in Va
  • Workoutahloic50
    Options
    Tons of thanks to JrsLateInLifeMom!!!😊😊
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,395 Member
    Options
    Debbie - I have weights, a bosu, a rebounder, bands, a recumbant bike, leg weights, even TRX which I haven't used, foam roller, mat, step. Plus, I like to do DVD's. However, I do go to a few different gyms to use their treadmill, elliptical, spinning bike, pool (which goes to 10' which is why I don't use mine for this class), weights with a bar. I just like to mix things up (OK, I have a short attention span....lol). Occasionally, I offer some DVD's on here to people for the cost of shipping (which in the US is typically around $3) only because I want something different. I must have over 200 DVD's.

Post which DVD's you do and your thoughts on it. Have you ever gone to Video Fitness? You can trade your DVD's for others

Michele in NC
  • Workoutahloic50
    Options
    Michelle,I forgot my step and wii.Step,cardio and weight with Cathe friedrich,insanity,prevention dvds,Jillian Michaels shred it with weights ,and more.I also have a bender ball for core workouts and a stability ball.I most love insanity then step with Cathe. We used to have fit tv until the station was bought and did away with exercise.What workouts do you like most?
    Debby in Va
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies..well I cheated on keto.ashamed but had sea salt and lime tortilla chips.. one serving.. oh well tomorrow is another day..
    Working 7:30-1 tomorrow
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Grandmallie-I’m having 14 tortilla chips on the border cafe style sea salt gluten-free with home made guacamole.Here it’s a normal snack move to San Antonio Tx where Mex foods the norm lol . Then feel bad for eating Burger lol 🍔
    Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Grandmallie-I’m having warmed in airfryer 14 tortilla chips on the border cafe style sea salt gluten-free with home made guacamole.Here it’s a normal snack move to San Antonio Tx where Mex foods the norm lol . Then feel bad for eating Burger lol 🍔
    Amber Tx
  • Workoutahloic50
    Options
    I made homemade burrito filling (no salt),fresh pico de Gallo and I did have sour cream but no tortilla.I did have a little cheese.
    Debby in Va
  • Workoutahloic50
    Options
    Does anyone nutriblast?
    Debby in Va
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Lots going on on here. I am mostly caught up. Good to see new folks joining in.

Rori-good to hear ankle is improving. Good job adapting movement.

Machka -congrats on exams

Lisa in Ar-grateful is a wonderful place to be. The news from your son and daughter are messages worthy gratitude! Grandkids are adorable. I get to see mine in 16 days!

Good day at work today. Changed my routine up a bit. Usually do treadmill before work, didn't feel it this morning so did weights and stretches. Had 11,000 steps in when I got home from work and decided I would walk after dinner and try to get to 20,000. Almost made it in the walk, but nature forced me to return home. Was at 19,500 then, so finished up the last 500 around the house. So I have met my goal of two 20,000 step days a month. Now I am looking at net calories and trying to figure out how many to eat. Total calories are at 1,737 but net is 810. Still trying to figure that part out. It seems strange eating close to 2,000 calories some days and still losing weight-but since it's working I don't want to mess it up. I know in the past when I have not tracked calories I have tended to eat under 1,200 on a regular basis.

Hope everyone ends the week on a good note.

Ginny in Ohio