WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2019

Options

Replies

• Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Pip and Kirby- my heart is hurting for the both of y’all 😢.I honestly believe that all of our fur babies are furry angels from heaven.They love unconditionally and that is something a lot of people are not capable of.Sending (((((hugs))))) to y’all.
    Debby,sobbing,in Va
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,699 Member
    Options
    1948Peachy wrote: »
    (((PIP))) ~ I know that this is how Floyd must have felt as you allowed him to go!

MAY I GO?
    by Susan A. Jackson

May I go now?
    Do you think the time is right?
    May I say good-bye to pain-filled days
    and endless lonely nights?

I've lived my life and done my best,
    an example tried to be.
    So can I take that step beyond
    and set my spirit free?

I didn't want to go at first,
    I fought with all my might.
    But something seems to draw me now
    to a warm and loving light.

I want to go. I really do.
    It's difficult to stay.
    But I will try as best I can
    to live just one more day.

To give you time to care for me
    and share your love and fears.
    I know you're sad and afraid,
    because I see your tears.

I'll not be far, I promise that,
    and hope you'll always know
    that my spirit will be close to you
    wherever you may go.

Thank you so for loving me.
    You know I love you, too.
    That's why it's hard to say good-bye
    and end this life with you.

So hold me now just one more time
    and let me hear you say,
    because you care so much for me,
    you'll let me go today.

oh wow, thanks for sharing that
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,167 Member
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »
    Morning, I'm off to take DH to miniscus surgery this a.m. but the rest of the day is mine all mine. I plan on figuring out how to sync mfp with my treadmill so my steps/mileage automatically get recorded, sounds easy right, what could possibly go wrong? ;) After that I am going to look into a mileage challenge, I'll let you know which one if anyone wants to join me, I'm no marathoner but would love to have some virtual walking partners perhaps?

NYKAREN

I had to get a Wahoo HRM to sync my treadmill to anything.

M in Oz

• spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    PIP So sorry, it's hard but price we pay for all the love they give us :'(

CAROL poem made me cry

Kate UK <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,385 Member
    Options
    Did a rebound fit DVD today. The plan for tomorrow is to do a 10Pound Slimdown DVD

Tracey – that woman who is 101 has a wonderful attitude. She’ll live many more years with an attitude towards age like she has. Question: what do you do if a resident who shouldn’t be in the café comes in and what if you don’t know that the resident shouldn’t be there? What happens?

Pip – please let us know how Yogi is doing. They’ve been together a long time.

The soup kitchen today. Since I’ll be in the area, I’ll probably stop at the Green Room since they’re having school showings and they don’t have anyone to work the box office. Same for after the soup kitchen, but I’m not sure for how long. I’ll stay until the last school show but I would think it would be a bit earlier.

My neighbor asked me about a large planter for on top of a column. I personally think she’s hoping that’ll get her mother back into ceramics. I found a lady who has one, I’m not sure if it’ll work, I’ve asked the lady to send me a pic. It’s about $20 in bisq and she’ll have to paint it, but the place we take ceramics will fire it for a few dollars for their paint and firing, which isn’t bad.

Michele in NC
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,090 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Pip- sending hugs for you Kirby and yogi I hope he’s not too lonely, he’ll probably be very happy to see you and Kirby when you get home
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Tracey – What a nice story! I hope I am so loved too. I just live too far away for visitors. It’s just me and the mister.

Pip – That makes me so sad. One big reason I don’t have more pets. I had to do that 3 times and it’s just too hard.

Plumbing issues at a rental property. I fear we will have to dig up the driveway. I’ll know more later in the day after the plumber shoves the camera in the main line. I’m in the process of hiring a property manager. I am just sick of managing them myself. I can’t even plan a lunch with a friend these days without a rental issue coming up, let alone go on an international vacation.

As to that lunch, I’m off to meet the train. We are meeting midway. I thought of cancelling to deal with the plumbing issue, but there really isn’t anything I can do and it has been very challenging to find a time my friend and I can meet this year.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    febtyq3316ev.jpeg
    7tzrr9qiwccb.jpeg

JR goofy y having fun like usual. My new candle holder looking good $8 TJ Max find

Over did fiber but stayed on track just needed more filling options.

Today baked chicken y stuffing with pork y beans baked . Crystal light peach tea y Gatorade zero. Bryers 70cal fudge pop & something filling again might be egg whites y toast.

Amber Tx

Weight still stuck in same spot but not going up so good sign.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    c0h7lla8plii.jpeg
    8cqlrrs3cslb.jpeg
    dqu46b4typor.jpeg
    gzwp2w0sne6a.jpeg
    ht3qjqja06ro.jpeg

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,350 Member
    Options
    At last my friend rang for a chat. Poor thing! She is on very heavy dose antibiotics. What a saga she has had. She is angry and thinking of sueing the hospital. She has asked to see her notes as a first step. One blunder after another. :'(:#
    I am in the process of arranging to go to see her by train in a couple of weeks. Fortunately she is now at home and going in for a check on Monday.

I didn't approve of the weather today, so did rowing and biking instead. 380 calories.
    It was my signature Mushroom Risotto for dinner, so I'm glad I got the extra calories in.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx