WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2019

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    8z74jxe5qpwt.jpeg
    nu2145t3gfx5.jpeg

JR decided we needed an audience for our work out. So the side lines of our walking circle had bleachers full to the brim lol ๐Ÿ˜‚.
    To be inside this kids head must be a hoot.

Dinner - Thinking a can of soup ๐Ÿฅฃ but not sure. Guess I can eat the soup if hungry later some egg whites with toast. Ran out of spinach Hubby just bought me a giant SamsClub container already blew through it.

Amber Tx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Busy day and off the grid. First chance to log in today.
    Lanette - I think I am through, but as I had an ablation at 35 and have never had any symptoms I am guessing a bit. But I am 61 years old... so it seems like a safe guess

I have been using Coconut oil and it is helpful, I would imagine that it could be called a barrier cream.

I use Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oill. Great for cuts and abrasions too!

Karen: ๐Ÿ’“ Lilliana Belle! Beautiful!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,173 Member
    Options
    Just finished my hamburger patties and salad for lunch at work. Think I'll go walk around the building a couple of times. Sitting at a desk for hours at a time does nothing for my waistline!

I often climb up and down the stairs of my office building ... especially on days like that where I eat more.

Machka in Oz

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Janet and enjoy the concert, sounds like fun!

NYKAREN
    Happy Birthday Janet and enjoy the concert, sounds like fun!

NYKAREN

The concert was Saturday night my daughters, granddaughters and I all went. It was amazing.

Janetr okc
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Thank you my friends for the kind words on loss of my sis, today has been bitter sweet with lots of tears, Also thanks for the birthday wishes.

janetr okc
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Barbie:I think our mothers may have been related. Nothing I did was ever good enough for her. Eventually, I had to distance myself from her as she was trying to make trouble between DH and I.
    You may recall me telling you about my older sister (74) that lived in Seattle and broke her ankle last May and was in rehab and got sepsis and blood clots etc she passed earlier this evening. My heart is hurting but I know she's no longer in pain and is with the Lord.

Janetr OKC

So sorry to hear about your sister (((hugs)))

Ginny/Janet: ๐ŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚

Miele Failte to our new people

(((Hugs))) to those in extremis

โ˜˜๏ธ Terri
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    qittsiz09axi.jpeg

Okay guess Iโ€™ll record my progresso chicken y dumpling soup with the highest number.
    Shows 1/2can 70 cal
    Full can 160 cal

???? Someone failed math ????? So posting on Walmart.com brothy not much in it point out the math is off . Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ charge us a lot for water ๐Ÿ’ฆ will ya!!! Raises fist ๐Ÿ‘Š to the skyโ€™sโ€™

Hand to eat the whole can to fill up somewhat who can survive on half broth?
    Bottom has a few veggies y chicken barely any at all.
    Amber Tx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,353 Member
    Options
    Janetr - I'm so glad you had a great 70th birthday. <3 We are so close in age. :D You are obviously very loved by your family. Isn't it a blessing.

Very few people at Swing dancing tonight as it is Guy Fawkes Night in the UK. I thought it was great as we got a lot done with fewer people, but DH got lost with more moves to follow. He just panics! I think he is just lacking in confidence.

We enjoyed the Iranian restaurant, as always, but it is not a cheap eat. ;) I did like observing the groups of young women eating there. They were of Middle Eastern origin, and there was one dominant girl in each. Obviously it was a safe place for them to meet up as a female group. Very fashionably dressed. All in similar style. All really enjoying themselves. This was very early evening.
    People watching is such fun!

Got home to watch the new Rick Stein series on French cuisine. As most of you know, I think I am a French person somehow born in the wrong country, so I enjoyed it. Feeds my nostalgia most horribly though. I must get to France soon. I feel the ache. :o:p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Keto advice from 3rd cousin Iโ€™m dieting with my support buddy besides our spouse
    uluynwy6ombl.jpeg
    zxajns073qa6.jpeg
    hispcwcco104.png
    zlft8klqoy2l.jpeg
    obx1941t24iq.jpeg
    r84y5v1hzh13.jpeg

What I want to try prepares meal wise. I use a big Tupperware stick meats,sectional one for other stuff,a few normal size ones for other stuff then measure it out. If going somewhere can use one just measure 1 meal portion in 1-3 Tupperware
    oh4v1pjfizt4.jpeg
    r0iz9aufjqu1.jpeg
    n5y7dtqyj3ey.jpeg
    0kv7xrvsv43j.jpeg
    9pdyxw9swhpf.jpeg
    fl2pgfizfrr5.jpeg
    rbka2arxhw1m.jpeg
    pzihy2y09pdg.jpeg
    bgcplya03l4j.jpeg
    7vmedp4bdi8z.jpeg
    j9bm25lvwc3x.jpeg
    y5w95qr1kkrp.jpeg
    2wjqcx4y7trs.png
    Amber Tx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,801 Member
    Options
    Well I'm mentally spend ,really wanted to stay up and watch the little mermaid live.
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

I am finally catching up with this season's Super Soul Sunday. The September 22nd show is an interview with Dr. Dean and Anne Ornish. Dr. Ornish has made it his life's work to study how simple lifestyle changes and the effects upon health. They are discussing their book "Undo It! How Simple Lifestyle Changes Can Reverse Most Chronic Diseases". The book discusses many of the topics and goals we discuss here.

I am adding it to my book list. :smile:
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Janetr: Hugs and sympathy on the loss of your sister. I'm glad you had a fun birthday with lots of family around. You make 70 look good. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rori
    Colorado Foothills
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,389 Member
    Options
    Vicki - hi there and welcome. Boy, what a loss -- congrats

Michele in NC
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    qittsiz09axi.jpeg

Okay guess Iโ€™ll record my progresso chicken y dumpling soup with the highest number.
    Shows 1/2can 70 cal
    Full can 160 cal

???? Someone failed math ????? So posting on Walmart.com brothy not much in it point out the math is off . Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ charge us a lot for water ๐Ÿ’ฆ will ya!!! Raises fist ๐Ÿ‘Š to the skyโ€™sโ€™

Hand to eat the whole can to fill up somewhat who can survive on half broth?
    Bottom has a few veggies y chicken barely any at all.
    Amber Tx

I think it probably says ABOUT 2 servings, does it not? And yes, the way they make the light version light is to add more broth and more veggies. I love it!

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    Hi all: Have had a good day here. Went to the YM this morning and did water exercise and some laps. Have just started doing some laps again. Saw the pulmonologist yesterday. Breathing test was good. He says inflammation is minimal and not too much scarring, lots of good healthy lung tissue. Glad for that. The cold air in the mornings and evenings when feeding the outdoor critters has been making me cough. Had a bad eating day yesterday but much better today.

Machka - That bite looks nasty. Glad you have seen doctor.

Karen - Congrats on Lilliana Belle. Love her name.

Kelly - Glad Joaquin has decided he likes his little brother. Cute pic.

Janetr - Sorry about your sister but glad you were able to enjoy your birthday.

Ginny - Happy birthday!

Lisa - How are you doing with the alligator lopper? Are you able to handle it with some ease? I have been considering a baby chain saw but the lopper looks like it might be safer. Most of our power tools are battery operated Ryobi so they all use the same batteries. I have a hard time starting gas tools.

Welcome to all who are new.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Still fighting to resist the cookies. I start out fine, but just crave that hit of sugar by mid-afternoon. Tomorrow is another battle.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Lanette Yep. Olivia & Phoenix are living in the USA for the time being. They may decide to move to France permanently, but for now they are near San Diego.

Karen in Virginia