Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    👋
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,937 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get more active this weekend again ... the medication I was on for the spider bite was supposed to give me energy (that was a side effect), instead I just felt dizzy and blech by the time I got home from work.

It's done now and bite is fading.

I'm planning to spray the bedroom with bug spray on Saturday morning. We're going out for a couple hours so I figure that's a good time to do it. I don't like being there right after I've sprayed.

Machka in Oz
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,582 Member
    Options
    back to the old grind

stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 8.20min, 143mhr, 11.5amph, 1.59mi= didn't record
    apple watch- 66c
    treadmill jog- 32.22min, 138ahr, 150mhr, 10.26min mi, 5.7-5.9sp, 5k= 354c
    apple watch- 311c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.53min, 140mhr, 15.1amph, 1.48mi= 71c
    apple watch- 53c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 17.30min, 144mhr, 10.5amph, 3.05mi= 195c
    apple watch- 110c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.38min, 151mhr, 8.29min mi, .66mi= 77c
    apple watch- 60c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.27min, 9.43min mi, 149mhr, .45mi= 63c
    apple watch- 53c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 15.34min, 10.1amph, 150mhr, 2.61mi= 215c
    apple watch- 117c

total cal 1041
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    😴💤
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Drac – welcome

M – how in the world can you possibly get MORE active????? I get tired just reading everything you do in one day. Good news about the bite

Had Newcomer bowling today. Talked to the guy who is the treasurer. He was saying that they don’t have ANYONE for the board. His feeling seems to be basically “I really don’t care because come January I am OUT.” Well, this is what happens when you twist people’s arms to do things that they really don’t want to do. I understand the president now was told that she needs to serve two years, one as president and one as past president. Her answer was “no one told me, that’s not going to happen”. I still say that a memo needs to go out to the membership saying that if people don’t step up to do some jobs, the organization will have no recourse but to disband. But I know they won’t. They didn’t have a secretary this past year, and so people will feel “let someone else do it” Oh well, I served my time, so did Vince.

I did bowl tonight, but I think I’m going to get a good night’s sleep. Still have a slight headache.

Michele in NC
  • Machka9
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Drac – welcome

M – how in the world can you possibly get MORE active????? I get tired just reading everything you do in one day. Good news about the bite

Michele in NC

I was going to row or jog on the treadmill each evening this week ... but just felt to blah to do it.

:)

M in Oz

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Its 11:53 pm still up. Heart hurts, just crying missing my son. I need therapy, or medication.😢😢😢
  • Machka9
    Options
    Its 11:53 pm still up. Heart hurts, just crying missing my son. I need therapy, or medication.😢😢😢

Have you been to see a doctor? I would highly recommend booking an appointment as soon as possible and telling her how you feel.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Hoping to get more active this weekend again ... the medication I was on for the spider bite was supposed to give me energy (that was a side effect), instead I just felt dizzy and blech by the time I got home from work.

It's done now and bite is fading.

I'm planning to spray the bedroom with bug spray on Saturday morning. We're going out for a couple hours so I figure that's a good time to do it. I don't like being there right after I've sprayed.

Machka in Oz

Turns out that the medication may have given me a little bit more energy. I was going to bed at about 1 am for the past 3 nights, and getting about 6:45 of sleep each night. Today is my first day off the medication and by about 3 pm, I was fighting sleep. I'm home now and ready to nap, but I'll stay up a bit. If I nap now, I won't sleep tonight.

And I want to work on my website.

M in Oz
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

Have you been to see a doctor? I would highly recommend booking an appointment as soon as possible and telling her how you feel.

M in Oz

Yep, this just sucks. I will call tomorrow.👍
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    Beautiful blue sky this morning. I hope a run is in my near future but I think showers may be coming later.

Cooking an IP skinnytaste recipe for dinner which uses Polish sausage, sauerkraut, onion, apple, fresh cabbage and a bit of bacon. I chuck in some juniper berries and caraway. Use white vermouth.
    We love it. I put a couple of new potatoes in for DH.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,225 Member
    Options
    Exercise and BP: not sure about BP , but my heart rate drops back down fairly quickly after exercise. Certainly within minutes. And I can consciously drop it even more by doing slow deep breathing. My Fitbit records my heartbeat, and I monitor it while exercising. Fitbit also records whether your exercise is fat-burning, etc. Very useful.
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3