WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2020

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,450 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Kim:You have at least one pal. Love a bit of liquorice.

Rebecca: Yay! For son opening communications! 🤪 Yah boo sucks, to that silly pen pal. Her loss!

Off to patchwork now. Back later. 💕💖💕

☘️ Terri
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Lisa,
    Congratulations! Levi is adorable.
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Lisa-congratulations on baby Levi!!So Cute!!
    Rebecca-I am happy you got to hear from your son.
    Karen-Lilliana is too sweet for words!!I know you’ll have a wonderful time with her.😊😊
    Prayers,hugs,love❤️,and gratitude for y’all.
    Debby in Va
  • SuziQ113
    Options
    Viv,
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your sister. Hopefully the new treatment helps her fight the beast called cancer.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! <3

Rebecca
    - so happy you've heard from DYS!!! What a relief. And yes, your penpal has chosen to lose a really wonderful and thoughtful person.

Karen in VA - are you totally retired now? Sounds like your days will be filled with fun and happy things to do. Your partner must be getting along well. <3

Barbara AHMOD - I cringed to hear about your medical bill _______. Praying you get it all sorted out with minimal frustration. Neat that BB&B went well after all that! Hey, how is your new raincoat/rainsuit doing? I managed to get in about 15 minutes yesterday between downpours. My coat got pretty wet but I stayed dry. I wouldn't have wanted to stay out any longer though.

Evie - Yep, I hear you on the rain! My jacket got draped over a chair in the kitchen to drip on the linoleum. Haven't had to do that in a long time. We've gotten 4" of rain so far this month. Good for you with the decluttering/cleaning and I like that word "Transform". Pretty nifty!

Allie - your boss is a doozy. Praying that job at the nursing home opens up and you can tell him Adios! Maybe it will end up being just him and his wife there. Let HER assist, lol.

Pip - when I saw that long post from you I thought you got hacked.

Viv - sending prayers for your SIL. They are making medical advances all the time, hope the treatment she's on works well.

A minor river is flooding this morning - actually crested last night but has spread over fields and some roads. But shouldn't impact me on my drive to Walmart this morning, lol. Cleaner coming at 8 so I will need to scram. DH takes the dogs and sleeps on his recliner in the shop during the 2 hours she's here.

So make it a great day, ladies! B)

Lanette
    Soggy SW WA State
  • SuziQ113
    Options
    Morning Ladies~
    I am up and having my tea.. and having a case of the guilties..
    today is both Drs on and Zina's dad still up and down.they are trying to find a Dental Assistant to help today with Dr P. and if Zina's dad gets worse she wont be there. I dont usually work tues or weds, but Mary asked me awhile ago to work Weds, so I will..
    Dr P said if there are any mistakes when it comes to insurance breakdowns and he loses money he will take it out of my paychecks.. i work around 25 hrs a week , and from a legal prospective that is illegal ,so I am going to shower and get dressed up and stop at the nursing home to see if I can talk to the HR today.. as it was I was sitting on the floor for 2 1/2 hrs putting a computer cart together yesterday.
    so today if they dont have an assistant he will be working on his own...
    but I have to work the rest of the week.. oh well..
    Lisa~ Levi is adorable .. babies are so cute and squishy
    well will finish my tea and get a moving...

Hugs to you Allie.
    Is there any way you can set your phone to record in an attempt to get some of the things Dr. P says to you? I would start building a case. If not I would purchase a notebook (one where you can tell if a page is ripped out) and start keeping notes of the conversations.
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you in your mission today. I think we all agree you need to get out of that office and in to a more positive environment. :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! <3

Rebecca
    - so happy you've heard from DYS!!! What a relief. And yes, your penpal has chosen to lose a really wonderful and thoughtful person.

Karen in VA - are you totally retired now? Sounds like your days will be filled with fun and happy things to do. Your partner must be getting along well. <3

Barbara AHMOD - I cringed to hear about your medical bill _______. Praying you get it all sorted out with minimal frustration. Neat that BB&B went well after all that! Hey, how is your new raincoat/rainsuit doing? I managed to get in about 15 minutes yesterday between downpours. My coat got pretty wet but I stayed dry. I wouldn't have wanted to stay out any longer though.

Evie - Yep, I hear you on the rain! My jacket got draped over a chair in the kitchen to drip on the linoleum. Haven't had to do that in a long time. We've gotten 4" of rain so far this month. Good for you with the decluttering/cleaning and I like that word "Transform". Pretty nifty!

Allie - your boss is a doozy. Praying that job at the nursing home opens up and you can tell him Adios! Maybe it will end up being just him and his wife there. Let HER assist, lol.

Pip - when I saw that long post from you I thought you got hacked.

Viv - sending prayers for your SIL. They are making medical advances all the time, hope the treatment she's on works well.

A minor river is flooding this morning - actually crested last night but has spread over fields and some roads. But shouldn't impact me on my drive to Walmart this morning, lol. Cleaner coming at 8 so I will need to scram. DH takes the dogs and sleeps on his recliner in the shop during the 2 hours she's here.

So make it a great day, ladies! B)

Lanette
    Soggy SW WA State

LMFAO!!!!!