cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,370 Member
    Options
    Luci - I never got your message. ;):*:/

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,838 Member
    Options
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    LUCI I am in Spain at the moment but going home tomorrow. Mixed feelings nice to get home but will miss Spain Never mind back in March

Kate UK <3

Love Spain! Where in Spain do you travel? Any special recommendations?
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    CW after healthy eating again 149.2 lost 2lbs from eating healthy already. Went over calories but was healthy items kale,nuts,cranberries,apples,granola things like that. Exercising too helped. Got to get back to 147 tho. Backs bent over like usual from picking JR up for Doctor to Truck so sore.No exercise until later today.

Amber Tx

My stomach muscles feel alive y good after the exercise band.Was doing a slow motions up then down only 2lb band. Sticking with that for a long time. Hoping pinched nerve in back from JR releases if not then band can wait until tomorrow. Healing after surgery isn’t easy but it’s doable
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Sharon ~ I really, really admire your adventurous spirit and get-up-and-go attitude. I can barely make myself go to the local stores much less drive through mountains and visit places outside the US.

Carol in GA
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. Well it snowed yesterday here in West Virginia. Plowable snow but nothing like Rochester,NY snow. I have a lot of reading to do as I was on page 15 when I went to bed a couple of nights ago. Had a couple of HB eggs this morning.Now I have to get up the energy to go to the health center for my exercise. Have a super great day.
    Marianne in West Virginia
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    My dizzy spells seem to have passed. I think it was some combination of congestion and migraine. Thanks for your support!

I use Duolingo to learn French and Spanish on my phone. It is very good for a free app. It's missing self expression in the target language because that is too hard to correct automatically. I do it on my phone. It makes a nice alternative to playing games.

Best wishes to you all,
    Annie in Delaware
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Annie in Delaware - Thank you! I downloaded Duolingo and noticed I can also learn Klingon! That made me giggle.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,433 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,732 Member
    Options
    :#
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    @ginnytez how are you feeling? you were a bit under the weather, right?

Surprisingly pleasant work lunch. We have annual lunch in the schools. The school that was once the most difficult was quite pleasant today.
    Definitely went way over in eating yesterday. will be protesting again tomorrow afternoon if I'm not too exhausted.
    Going to have class in the morning though. some teachers have been on strike non-stop for a month.