Lisa great list!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Amber ~ Your flowers are lovely! :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,050 Member
    Options
    I don't have a favorite cardio; I prefer variety. My favorite part of the whole deal is my most excellent music!
    Annie in Delaware
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    I argue with Siri.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,351 Member
    Options
    Went to Merritt Island and was only able to get the yarn I wanted. They don't carry the other things I wanted. Will probably run over to Hobby Lobby (yuk) to get those things.

Then we went to a ceramics place but they mainly do classes with small pieces. However, she did give us a good lead on another place that has lots of Disney characters. Only the father died and next weekend they're having his celebration of life. That works for us since we'll be at the Daytona anyway and can't possibly go there. So we'll probably go another time.

Came home and had lunch. Maybe I'll walk over to HL

Michele
    who is guessing that they're not going to take the cover off the pool today
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    LisaInAR wrote: »
    I argue with Siri.

Is that your answer to "What's your favorite cardio?" :smiley: Just checking, girrrrrlll...

>>>

t2426.gif
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Kylia - My mother is a square dancer. She spends winters in south Texas and dances several times a day. I never liked it that much, but she tries hard to keep it alive with the grandkids when she’s back at home.

I would love to take tap dancing lessons. I found a place that gives them and that also has a tap cardio class. I will sign up for that once we close on our property sale. I’m just too stressed right now to do much.

Cardio - I run. More like a slow gallop, but it's faster than walking. I like it. I just get bored when the only place I get to do it is around my neighborhood. That's part of the downside to not having a car or reasonable public transport.

Heather - Edie is very creative. I am impressed.

It's a lovely day outside. We tried going out on our friend's boat, but when he started it up, a belt broke loose. So, I went on a walk and am about to sit outside for a while It's supposed to get cold and stormy starting tomorrow and lasting through Wednesday or so.

Tina in CA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,229 Member
    Options
    Tracey - How they love making things out of cardboard! Thank goodness for Amazon! :D DH spent a lot of time pushing around a huge box with Max crawling inside it, scaring the girls.
    We also did some Art with feathers, pipe cleaners and lollipop sticks. I made a fairy. Edie made Mr Forkie. Max drew a giant squid attacking a pirate ship. :D
    Your evening sounds great. <3 I rely a lot on DH for the fun bit, I get on with the food and clearing up.

Time for bed. We are promised Storm Ciara for later tonight and tomorrow. I hope our TV aerial stays up!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,155 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,559 Member
    Options
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,712 Member
    Options
    Just relaxing and hanging out with Alfie.. watching t.v.,breathing a sigh of relief...that this week is over.