• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    :#
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Pip - a virtual ride certainly doesn't sound a lot of fun. ;) Why is it still virtual?

Rebecca - How totally marvellous. :D<3 What a cutie! Another person to love.

Night time. Fan on, windows open. It's supposed to get even hotter! :#

We have Max tomorrow from 12. He is able to come here on his own now. I'm planning hotdogs, pittas, and salad. Max only eats cucumber, and I will have homemade coleslaw instead of pitta.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

A virtual ride is when you are doing the ride but you are physically not there at the actual location in Washington. So I could ride on my spin bike at home and ride for 60 miles, put on headphones and listen to music or watch a movie on my iPad or I ride outside by myself (which is what I will do) and do the miles outside here in Fresno CA
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Rebecca ~ Congratulations on your first grandson. Love his little cleft chin!

Carol in GA
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,102 Member
    Options
    Rebecca Congratulations!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,233 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Pip - a virtual ride certainly doesn't sound a lot of fun. ;) Why is it still virtual?

We have Max tomorrow from 12. He is able to come here on his own now. I'm planning hotdogs, pittas, and salad. Max only eats cucumber, and I will have homemade coleslaw instead of pitta.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

A virtual ride is when you are doing the ride but you are physically not there at the actual location in Washington. So I could ride on my spin bike at home and ride for 60 miles, put on headphones and listen to music or watch a movie on my iPad or I ride outside by myself (which is what I will do) and do the miles outside here in Fresno CA

Why not go to Washington?
  • Machka9
    Options
    Congrats Rebecca!
  • Machka9
    Options
    They were predicting snow here on Friday. Fortunately I think that forecast has changed to just cold rain.

And meanwhile today, Thursday, it's supposed to get to 20C!

Springtime in Tassie.

M in Oz
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Why not go to Washington?

Did it the first year we were here but it would be a lot with 3 dogs and now no trailer
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,552 Member
    Options

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Indeed! Its interesting to love someone you haven't even met yet, but the moment I saw him I felt connected.💖
    vm688gdqp7a7.jpeg
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,438 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Rebecca - congrats! Glad he arrived quickly and safely and all is well, he's a cutie. Happy Birthday Eli!<3

Heather - thank you for posting that Masala/peas/basmati/potatoes recipe. In my area they sell Tika Masala "simmering sauces". I think this weekend I'll throw together a lazy version of that recipe and use some of the sauce for flavoring. I need to pick up frozen peas. It will be a fun change from what I normally eat.

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

• pipcd34
    Options
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,898 Member
    Options
    <3