5'2'' women !! (the short ladies!!)

Options

Replies

• babygurl6982
    Options
    I'm 5'2 big chested need to lose 100lbs when i use to be at a healthy range i was 130 (gw) a little chunky but it was ok just needed to be toned and curvey and i loved it - just go by what how you feel if you feel sexy where your at then stay or if you feel u need to lose 10 then only lose 10 i wouldnt really go below 120 tho- just do u and what you think is sexy and healthy!

anyone can add me as a friend if you want will help with motivation and support plus im in need of some too :-) lol
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Little under 5'2" I am at 116lbs right now but am aiming for 110lbs. I started at 140 and trust me I thought I could never weigh that little but it really depends on your body and frame. My first goal is 115 and since I'm so close to that I have decided to go to 110 which I am basically going to maintain from there and tone my muscles. Just set a goal for yourself that you feel will be right and once you make it to that goal and feel the need to go down more you can do so at that time.
  • Tammiecarver
    Tammiecarver Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5ft and my current weight is 177,my goal is 110-125. Please feel free to add me.
  • soapyj28
    Options
    Okay, so I'm 5'2" and my goal is 175 (to start). I know it's going to take a while to break through but I'm in the boat.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hiiiiii! I'm a shorty also - 5'1". I'm currently at 137 and my goal weight is around 110lbs. Well, I want to cut bodyfat so that I look like I weigh 110 :smile: Also kinda bummed because I missed the gym yesterday and today thanks to the stupid hurricane :sad: I need to pick things up and put them down! Dangit! Friends are welcome!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 110-112 with 14% BF. It's not too low depending on your build. With my muscle build people definitely don't think I weigh that low.
  • AMANDALOU4546
    Options
    Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 121, and my goal weight is 110.

I don't have wide hips, and I have small boobs & a nonexistant *kitten*. 110 is slim but not too slim for me.
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 110-112 with 14% BF. It's not too low depending on your build. With my muscle build people definitely don't think I weigh that low.
    But wouldn't more muscle make you look slimmer than you weigh?
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options

On some maybe but if you have muscular legs and shoulders as in my case I look a little fuller. Besides people hear a certain weight number and automatically think different things. I don't care though; I'm happy with me not what others think.
  • veggieluver2
    veggieluver2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    5'
    48 yrs old
    current weight---not sure. I'm scared of the scale, but I'm guessing 118. Would like to get 105-110.
    I have no boobs, big butt and thighs.
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with current weight of 138, goal weight of 125 (I like muscles and curves)
  • uddermaddness
    uddermaddness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well. I set my goal as 125 and if/when I get there I will decide if i want to try and lose more. I feel like I have a larger frame so I think I may look weird at 110, but who knows.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and I am trying for 120 pounds and will see after I get there if I want to lose more.
  • ShelbyBurkhart
    Options
    I'm between 5'2" and 5'3" and my goal weight is 160! haha much different than the numbers I'm seeing on here. I was at 209 and people swore I couldn't possibly weigh that much. I am, however, in an H cup so I obviously carry my weight in my chest. lol Besides that I'm just naturally more muscular so I think 150-160 would work well for me. If not, I'll just keep at it!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have such a long way to go that I think in small increments.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 32 years old. i am currently 161lb and looking to get to 123lb i have never been below 143lb for more than a few days.
  • sc0418
    sc0418 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

On some maybe but if you have muscular legs and shoulders as in my case I look a little fuller. Besides people hear a certain weight number and automatically think different things. I don't care though; I'm happy with me not what others think.

^^^
    THIS!! It sounds like you have a great attitude about all this. I know I look heavier than I am because of having bigger thighs and hips. I am fine with that, but really really need to tone up and change that jiggle to muscle! What type of exercises and lifts do you do? You look amazing!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'm at my goal weight of 118. My focus now is muscle definition. My doctor said I should aim to stay between 115 and 140 for my height.
  • alanacareyb
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 5ft1 - today, I weighed 211lb and aim for 168lb; a loss of 43lb is probably too much in one go but goals have to be set somewhere I suppose. If and when I reach 168, I'll aim to get for 140-130lb - if I can do 43 I can certainly do at least 28.

I think it's good to keep goals that you feel you would be comfortable with, in yourself and how you may look. I mean, if I get to 168, I'm going to look a hell of a lot better than I do at 211, that's for sure - I may wish to stop at that weight and maintain it or carry on to lose more, but I won't know until I get there.

Good luck!

Alana