What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    running(5 miles) cycling (5miles) and pole dancing
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Did the 20 min version of Burlesque by Jazzercise this morning, and tonight I'll do NROLFW stage 4, workout B1.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Did the 20 min version of Burlesque by Jazzercise this morning, and tonight I'll do NROLFW stage 4, workout B1.

Yea I need to look up Stage two. Just about finished with Stage 1due to multi-tasking it...lol

Stage 1 A&B NROL4W - I set each 20 min circuit training - 322 cals
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    pounding a few cookies
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Yea I need to look up Stage two. Just about finished with Stage 1due to multi-tasking it...lol

Stage 1 A&B NROL4W - I set each 20 min circuit training - 322 cals

I'm supersetting all but the first set of exercises because it takes so stinkin' long! I did 3 sets of 2 minute prone cobras last night, and when I stood up I had the worst headache. I think I'm gonna drop those.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    pounding a few cookies

You know beer weighs more than a cookie, you'd get a better burn with beer.
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Insanity Max Cardio and Conditioning and Cardio Abs this evening!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club for back & shoulders, followed by 20 minutes of kickboxing. Felt great - my first full workout after being sick for over a week! :drinker:
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Had a PT session so we did half an hour of 8 kg kettlebells 45secs on 15 secs off. Three rounds.
  • kel7298
    Options
    TurboJam!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    TurboJam!!

I miss that!

I didn't get off work early enough to go running, and it was too cold out by the time I got home last night, so I just did 20 minutes of calisthenics and step. Tonight is NROLFW Stage 4, Workout A3.
  • kel7298
    Options
    TurboJam!!

I miss that!

I didn't get off work early enough to go running, and it was too cold out by the time I got home last night, so I just did 20 minutes of calisthenics and step. Tonight is NROLFW Stage 4, Workout A3.

You are killing the New Rules!!
  • Aitm20
    Aitm20 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    All about the core today!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    TurboJam!!

I miss that!

I think it's killing ME! :) I get really frustrated with the one point rows because I can't seem to keep my balance. I even tried wearing my Chucks last night, but it didn't help with that one.
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    45 mins hula hoop :D
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hour of power yoga and a 5k walk.
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My first day of 30 Day Shred done, and weights tonight!
  • kel7298
    Options
    TurboJam!!

I miss that!

I think it's killing ME! :) I get really frustrated with the one point rows because I can't seem to keep my balance. I even tried wearing my Chucks last night, but it didn't help with that one.

Maybe your weights are too heavy?

Today was NROL4W 1 A&B - 364 CALS
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    TurboJam!!

I miss that!

Maybe your weights are too heavy?

Today was NROL4W 1 A&B - 364 CALS

Well why didn't I think of that?! I'll try it with lighter weights next time and see what happens, but then won't the exercise becomes less effective for my back muscles?
  • Natadance11
    Options
    Wow, people do some amazing workouts on here (:

I dance!! And do occasional conditioning such as squats, calf raises, crunches, and lunges.