What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    30 min run, & 30 day shred later
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme Burn it Off, followed up with Chalean Extreme Awesome Abs, and cooling down with a little TurboFire Stretch 10!!!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    ballet class tonight! I missed a week because of business travel so I'm pretty excited.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    5,000m row - took 11 seconds off my best time. :glasses:
  • bfbooty
    bfbooty Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    did Insanity pure cardio this morning and hoping to go to a boxercise class tonight once kids are in bed
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hour of chest and core strength training, with 30 minutes of cardio...most likely stationary bike as my left heel is killing me.
  • ohmynicoley
    ohmynicoley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    - My everyday hour long walk.

Then the extra cardio stuff I don't always log,

-I taught 3 ballet classes this morning
    -I have a hip-hop class to teach at 4pm
    -Then I have to mow the lawn at home

=] Good day for me.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    - Turbo Fire Stretch 40 this evening (mostly yoga).
    - 225 pop squats for the MFP challenge.
    - 100 Hindu squats I did this morning to finish up yesterday's challenge because I slacked off yesterday.
    - 100 pushups
    - And possibly 100 toe touches for another MFP daily challenge I saw (not sure about that one yet).
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    HANDSTAND PUSH UPS!! 6 months ago I could barely do a pull-up, now Im banging out 8-13 x 4 daily. So my new project is handstand pushups

I was thinking about this last night! I wonder if I could do a handstand push-up without falling over and breaking my arms, or killing myself. Still can't do a pull-up.
  • pengwynn26
    Options
    Will be: run to the Safeway closest to my house in Mountain View, CA and walk back w/ groceries for dinner :)
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Ran for two miles and had to stop due to lung issues. Usually run 5 on Tuesdays.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell swings 20mins, Bodyweight Pistol Squats and yoga Fierce Pose 20mins, handstands to finish off.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    25minutes of jogging and 65minutes of (slowly) walking up and down stairs!
  • miniearthquake
    Options
    2.5-3 miles a day in less than 28 minutes
    jog at 5.5-6 on incline of 9 for half a mile
    Toning arms 4 different ways, 30 times and rep 3 times, one arm at a time
    60 squats
    ab workouts for 20 minutes
    :D eryyyy day, there's always time to work out :] Great stress reliever too!
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Today was p90x Yoga! Which I really needed, since yesterday was back and biceps. I felt a billion times better after doing some yoga and stretching. I can do the wheel now! :D
  • ethibodaux
    Options
    1.5 miles on the treadmill and Carmen Electra's Fit To Strip 30 min full body workout. If you have not tried it, don't hate. I'm in fair shape and it kicks my butt if i get away from it for too long and come back.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Decided on a P90X Kenpo workout today. Felt so good! 60 minutes long, 409 calories burned, I'll take that!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    1.5 miles on the treadmill and Carmen Electra's Fit To Strip 30 min full body workout. If you have not tried it, don't hate. I'm in fair shape and it kicks my butt if i get away from it for too long and come back.

The one she does with the trainer? Heck yeah, that's hard!

Last night I got home too late to do NROLFW, so I decided to try a dvd I hadn't used yet. Jari Love's Extremely Ripped 1000 Hardcore. Did one of the 30 minute circuit training workouts, and it was a killer! I had to stop using my step after the first routine because it's a cheap one and I thought I was going to kill myself.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options

Last night I got home too late to do NROLFW, so I decided to try a dvd I hadn't used yet. Jari Love's Extremely Ripped 1000 Hardcore. Did one of the 30 minute circuit training workouts, and it was a killer! I had to stop using my step after the first routine because it's a cheap one and I thought I was going to kill myself.

I have wondered about that DVD. Good to know for future reference!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I have wondered about that DVD. Good to know for future reference!

There are 2 30ish minute circuit workouts (plus warm-up/cooldown) or you can do them both, then there are separate cardio and weights workouts. Maybe I'll do the cardio one tonight. I'll see what time it is when I get home. I have to stop messing around on here! Oy.