Replies

• jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    THANKS!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

I love it too :bigsmile: Nope I'm not a coach but I believe Jess is still. Am I right???

Yep, have been for almost 2 yrs now. LOVE it! :heart:
  • jessmomof3
    Options

I did ChaLean at the beginning of the year and loved it! I wouldn't say that P90X and ChaLean are similar, but they are weight training. Insanity is mainly cardio. If you're looking for weight training, go w/ ChaLean. They are really great workouts. I lost 8# and a lot of inches in the lower body using them.

Let me know if you have any questions!! :bigsmile:

Thanks Jess! I'm glad someone out there has done P90X and ChaLean and can chime in! I think Insanity is the way to go because I need more cardio!
    [/quote]

No problem! They are both great programs! I started off w/ P90X about 3 yrs ago and have done TJ, HHA, P90 Masters, Slim Series, and now ChaLean and Insanity. P90X and ChaLean are my favs so far... but Insanity has just begun. :laugh:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Out of curiosity... I have a pretty small apartment and i was just wondering how much space you need to do insanity??

I think you can do them in a pretty small space, if nothing else you can jump higher and run in place faster. :bigsmile:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. Started back to work after my month of vacation and been real busy. Plus I started my own Insanity Thread on BB.com Did Pur Cardio this morning and didn't have to stop this time. I made it all the way thru. That one is Bananas.
    I've eaten clean all week. It feels good. Keep pressing play.

Michael
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Hey Michael! Nice to have you back!!

Cardio Power & Resistance + Yoga for me this morning. I was a sweaty mess when I was done! Oh, and here's something funny. When we do the moving pushups, I do the side-to-side pushups like in P90X, so I'm doing one wide, one heart-to-heart, one wide, and repeat over and over. Crazy how I'm making it harder already! :bigsmile:
  • smartinez06360
    smartinez06360 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Cardio Power & Resistance for me this morning.

Sandy - Want to hear something even funnier? I was doing the same thing with the pushups this morning.
  • sandy429
    Options
    Cardio Power & Resistance for me this morning.

Sandy - Want to hear something even funnier? I was doing the same thing with the pushups this morning.

WOO-HOO!! Something about it just seems to flow better, huh? :tongue:
  • laddyboy
    Options
    Hey Michael! Nice to have you back!!

Cardio Power & Resistance + Yoga for me this morning. I was a sweaty mess when I was done! Oh, and here's something funny. When we do the moving pushups, I do the side-to-side pushups like in P90X, so I'm doing one wide, one heart-to-heart, one wide, and repeat over and over. Crazy how I'm making it harder already! :bigsmile:

Oh yeah, will I was doing P90X before it was even invented... ROFLMAO...

Way to bring it ladies. I 'm starting to like the cardio more than the resistance.
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Cardio Power + Resistance for me this morning too. And yep, doing the harder pushups... we're all sick!! :tongue: (I mean that in the best possible way!!)

Also mowed the lawn, took the kids to the pool, and then walked/ biked w/ my dd's tonight. Oh, and did Ab Ripper X. :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Today is Friday, did it arrive? Do you mind telling me what you had to pay for it? There is one listed on ebay for I think $120.00. I LOVE hard workouts and i think this would be great because you use body weight intead of having to have gym equipment. Thanks and have a good weekend!!
    VHuber
  • laddyboy
    Options
    Morning all. I off to do Plyo CC. I weighed in this moring...couldn't wait til tomorrow. I'm down 6.4 lbs in less than 2 weeks of Insanity. That's insane. Have a great day and Dig Deeper.
  • sandy429
    Options
    Today is Friday, did it arrive? Do you mind telling me what you had to pay for it? There is one listed on ebay for I think $120.00. I LOVE hard workouts and i think this would be great because you use body weight intead of having to have gym equipment. Thanks and have a good weekend!!
    VHuber

Honestly, you never know what you're going to get unless you buy from Beachbody or a Beachbody Coach (like me, Jess, Laura). Buying from ebay or Amazon leads the way to discs that don't work, no documentation, no coach, etc. You're better off buying from one of us and getting our help along with it! :drinker:
  • sandy429
    Options
    Cardio Power + Resistance for me this morning too. And yep, doing the harder pushups... we're all sick!! :tongue: (I mean that in the best possible way!!)

Also mowed the lawn, took the kids to the pool, and then walked/ biked w/ my dd's tonight. Oh, and did Ab Ripper X. :laugh:

Hey Jess! You are one busy girl! When do you sleep? :laugh:
  • sandy429
    Options
    Morning all. I off to do Plyo CC. I weighed in this moring...couldn't wait til tomorrow. I'm down 6.4 lbs in less than 2 weeks of Insanity. That's insane. Have a great day and Dig Deeper.

:drinker: That's great!! Way to Dig Deep!! :drinker:
  • sandy429
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs, & Yoga for me this morning. First time with Cardio Abs, and I loved it!

Now for the Saturday morning rush to get the kids to the dojo for BJJ. Make it a great day!!
  • jessmomof3
    Options

Hey Jess! You are one busy girl! When do you sleep? :laugh:

What are you talkin' about, busy lady!!! :tongue: I slept from 11PM- 5:45 this morning. :wink:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs, & Yoga for me this morning. First time with Cardio Abs, and I loved it!

Now for the Saturday morning rush to get the kids to the dojo for BJJ. Make it a great day!!

Good morning!! Good job workin' out and enjoy the day w/ the family!! :bigsmile:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    OK, the first time I didn't do Insanity. But... I ran a hilly 6.5 miles this morning w/ my buddies, then did some pushups in the front yard. :laugh: Gorgeous day! Burned over 700 cals... which is more than double what I normally burn w/ Insanity so I am not slackin'. :laugh:
  • smartinez06360
    smartinez06360 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio with Cardio Abs done. In my opinion ARX is harder than Cardio Abs, just my opinion.

Off to my daughter's cheer practice...I run laps while she's practicing.