Options
    I'd love to be included!

Starting weight: 181.4
    Goal for 8/28: Lose 20 lbs
    GW: 150-155
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Did a customized pilates workout today. I am recovering from a severly sprained ankle, so I could not do some of the exercises. Great side lying workout though. I can really tell I have been off my feet for 5 weeks. I am going to hurt tomorrow!!!
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello-
    Would love to join if it's not too late! I quit using MFP in March and regained, plus a few extra. How disappointing.
    CW: 136
    GW 125
    I started a new excercise yesterday, "Womens Health 15 min Thigh, Butt, Abs DVD." Plus, I want to be more involved in the community piece of MFP and not just logging food/excercise.
    Thanks!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I just discovered how to change my "ticker" so I can start this challenge at zero and aim toward my goal weight. Now I can see my progress easier for this challenge!! Yay!!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Did a 6km walking pushing my 4 year old daughter in the bike stroller. Burnt 441 cals in 51 minutes. Also did 20 squats and 25 crunches. Yesturday I stayed within cals, and have been drinking at least 96oz of water. For my new exercise I plan to do a Bob Harper's Fat-Blasting workout from my Fitness magazine.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • DianeC7
    DianeC7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    weighed myself today and I'm at 185. I did lose 506 extra calories from walking today. I'm looking forward to this.
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late...
    CW: 155
    GW: 145

I'm shooting for July 4, then maintain after that.

Does drinking water really make a difference for y'all? I've heard mixed reviews about that. Nonetheless, I'm in!

water makes a big time difference for me!! there are some days when im at work that i dont really have a chance to get up to refill my bottle and by the end of the day i zero energy and just am miserable..opposed to the days where i drink a ton of water i just feel more "normal" i guess...no headache less tired
  • plynwithfire
    Options
    I would like to join.
    currently 191lbs
    Setting my goal at 10lbs. i have a failing thyroid we are still trying to regulate.
  • steph_stein
    steph_stein Posts: 11
    Options
    I was looking for a challenge and found this one. Yay. I'm down for 15 pounds. :glasses:
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to start Marne
    :flowerforyou:
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm at 191 and have a final goal of 130. I hope to be at half by the end of Aug. which will be a loss of 30 pounds. So excited to have the support. Marne :flowerforyou:
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Count me in if it is not too late.

Current weight 256lbs
    Goal weight 236lbs
  • kateva143
    kateva143 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm adding "Stair-climbing" to my new exercises this week. I injured my elbow and shoulder doing rock-climbing and zumba =( So it's mostly lower body or very low impact exercises for me until healed. Booo, can't wait to get back to the rock climbing gym =)
  • lucysarah93
    lucysarah93 Posts: 16
    Options
    I've been in bed sick for most of the day! Good start to the challenge! :(

Anyway, despite the lack of exercise, I've made a conscientious effort to drink more water which has helped shift my terrible headache. So definite thumbs up for the water related challenge! My new exercise for the week, hopefully starting tomorrow, will be adding 10-15 minutes on the rowing machine to my workout. It's a great workout for tons of muscles and it's about time I stopped neglecting it!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Count me in if it is not too late.

Current weight 256lbs
    Goal weight 236lbs

Me too?:bigsmile: I only saw your post through a friends page just now.

Current Weight (May 29th) 268.5
    Challenge weight goal: 245
  • gembutterfly88
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join! :O I just saw this today.

May 29th weight: 203.2
    Goal weight 185

Thank you so much for this! :)
  • MomentumKris
    Options
    I'd like to join if it's not too late, unless it's a ladies only thing. :)

Weight on the 29th: 224.5lbs
    Goal Weight: 215lbs.

I know my goal seems small, but I haven't got a lot of weight left to lose. And I intend on gaining some muscle in the next three months that will work against me on the scale.
  • branohockey
    branohockey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just did 45 min (40 kickboxing and 5 min stretches) for 504 cals and that brings my total for the day to 833 burned. I've had 100 oz of water already and it's only 6pm. I will definitely be within my cal goal! :)

If I don't drink water I'm physically thirsty. I hate that feeling! And my rings don't fit well either. Need the water to flush out the sodium!

Keep on the track ladies and gents!

MarieB
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I hope I am not too late to join, I am in.
    I am currently 194 and by august I want to lose 20 pounds. I need the motivation, the challenge and the encouragement.