Cathe Fans Part 5

Options

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I had quite a busy day today. I'm on a mission to get this foot back to normal so I started my day by watching videos on how to massage scars to break down the scar tissue. I also watched videos on little rehab exercises. Yesterday the doctor told that I had nice movement in my toes. That was because during the recovery period I did my plantar fasciatiis exercises which involve flexing the foot. Also as soon as I could I started to wiggle my toes because I was afraid my toes would be all stiff. I did find some exercises for the big toe and I've been doing that.
    I forced myself to go out. I went to our little shopping plaza and the supermarket. I was wearing the boot. When I got home I walked on the carpet for 20 minutes. My new sneakers came today and they fit which is great because I wanted some mesh sneakers for the summer as opposed to leather. I'm going to be living in sneakers all summer probably. The shoes fit! YES! Today after 6 weeks I went to the basement to my workout area, put my new sneakers on and did lite spinning for about 32 minutes followed by some stretching and a nice IT band massage with my pvc pipe. I over did it today for sure and my toes were pretty swollen but it felt good.

Laurie, good job with that step workout! I told you that the 6in step makes a big difference when you're not that good at using the step. Works for me! LOL
    This are finally moving faster with my foot. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I will be off the crutches and boot by the time I return to the office. Those pins look pretty big don't they? I don't know how big they are but they are freaky!

Laurel, great workout! Good job!
    The screws look pretty scary. Now I know why they hurt! LOL It really does make sense not to do side to side moves when I need to focus on good old walking. I am going to be patient. Tomorrow I might try the treadmill. This weekend I'll ask DH to move my DVD player back to the basement along the few weights I've been using.

Tami, great job squeezing workouts in! I'm sure your husband is stressed about tonight. I hope it is a huge success. How nice to be able to get some OT!
    Katy is crazy for going to the gym while sick but like you said she needs the money.
    It's been intimidating to walk without the boot but I am going to put huge effort into this so I can switch to shoes. I made huge progress today. When I put my sneakers on the orthotics felt like rocks. Specially the metatarsal support bump. After a few minutes I was fine.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

I changed up the cardio portion of CTX, since I really can't do that many step workouts in a week. :D I did Kelly's 30MTF Quick Cardio Fix Workout 1 and the Chest portion of CTX. That worked perfectly for time, and then I headed out to pick DH up from the airport. We went and picked up my car, with perfectly fixed brakes. <3

Laurel, I'm super impressed with your workouts. Glad that you are still incorporating your yoga into the routine. I knew that the Power Circuit workout was an easy one, and of course it also incorporated legs into it so that is why I did that routine. The other step workouts are of course not my favorites. Yes those Timesaver workouts are shorter, and I looked at the clips for those, and I nixed that idea already. I saw the moves from SJP and went noooo! :o I have no idea why I don't like that one, must be the two things I like the least step and hi/lo! I sound like the Grinch. ;) Sounds like you have a good workout routine for the summer.

Tami, Good job with the spinning. All the work you are putting into this is very much appreciated by your DH I'm sure. Probably a great idea to start the week over again, that why you won't feel like you missed something really good. Yep your evenings do sound a lot like mine. I even complained to my dd's that they really should start doing one evening of cooking, instead of me always doing it. I know when I was home, I made dinner all the time. My mother loved it.

Thelma, Fantastic job on your exercises for your foot and that you where able to do a workout in your space. Glad to hear that your new shoes fit, what a great way to kick off you last portion of your recovery. I find that I hardly ever trip anymore on that 6 inch step, so it really does help. Still don't really like the workouts, but I can actually enjoy the ones that I like now.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Happy Friday! Today's workout started with P90X Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X. I really tried to do as many push-ups as possible in this workout since it is the last time I will do it this rotation. I think I will feel this tomorrow--but I did 310 push-ups total in the workout! I was pleased. I took a bit of a break and then did a combo of X10 Fat Burning Circuit and Max Out Cardio. This felt good today but only because I know I have tomorrow off. :)

Tami, I hope everything went well last night. I imagine you and your DH are exhausted, but hopefully it is a good exhausted. Sorry to hear Katy is sick. I am glad she didn't attempt to workout, that's for sure. I think starting your workout week over next week is a perfect idea. Then you won't feel like you are playing catch up for days. Hope you get some relaxing in this weekend even if you work tomorrow.

Thelma, wow! Sounds like you have definitely made a turn towards recovery. Great job getting on the bike AND going out and about. No doubt you may pay for it a little while, but I bet it felt so great to be doing some normal things again. Sounds like you are doing everything right!

Laurie, great workout. I don't blame you for substituting the step in CTX. I never meshed with those step workouts if I am being honest. The Kickbox is good, and Leaner Legs of course. And I do like the 10-10-10 workout. But that's about it for the cardio. But the weight work is fantastic! My mom had me doing the cooking for her when I was in high school, and I am so glad she did because at least I had some concept of cooking when I got married! I still make some of the things I made for my family back then. Hopefully your daughters will start coming to your aid.

Have a good weekend.

Laurel
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Had a lot of good workouts this weekend. Friday was 4DS Kickboxing Cardio and CTX Shoulders & Abs, Saturday RWH Low Impact HiiT #2 and CTX Triceps and Sunday was CTX Leaner Legs. Really enjoyed doing the one body part per day with cardio. Tonight will be CTX Kickbox. Will have to look at something similar, using different weight workouts. Like the 30 min. cardio with the one body part.

Laurel, Awesome job on the amount of push-ups! Nice follow-up workouts also. I have a hard time with step workouts period, so subbing the other step workouts that didn't include leg work seem like a good idea. I see a ton of possibilities using different cardio with many of Cathe's weight workouts.

Tami, Hope all went well with the fundraiser.

Thelma, Hope that you had a good weekend, we had rain so I'm going to guess that your foot may have given you some grief if this was headed your way.

Have a wonderful day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Had a nice hot weekend this weekend. They were predicting bad storms both days, but we didn't get anything. That allowed DH and I the opportunity to spend some time golfing. It felt so good to be back on the course both days, despite the fact the heat index was over 100! At least it wasn't crowded.

Saturday was my day off working out, but back at it yesterday for my last week in this rotation! I am ready to move on. Anyhow, I did X2 P.A.P. Lower yesterday, followed by Insanity Max 30 Max Out Strength and RWH Lower Body Circuit. Today was X2 P.A.P. Upper followed by the upper body work from Cathe's Power Hour. This was another test on endurance, and I did just slightly better than last week. For cardio, I did Insanity Max Out Power followed by the cardio from Cathe's 4DS Lower Intensity Step. That felt good today.

Laurie, great workout combos! I agree that there are endless possibilities of combining Cathe's weight work with her cardio. I think XTRAIN workouts are also good for a one body part a day option with shorter cardio. I think Tami did Cathe's rotation of that at some time.

Tami and Thelma, hope you are well!

I may be MIA tomorrow celebrating my anniversary with DH. So in case I am, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMI!!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ I had a very fast weekend but all was good. I did get up Sat. a.m. and hit a little "reset" button by reaching for STS Total Body, really felt a good total body workout was necessary then I showered, ate and headed into work for 4 hours. My supervisor was there a little while and thanked me again for coming in. Yesterday I started with week #4 over again for this rotation. I did the Lift It HiiT It Chest/Shoul/Tri's xtreme premix + Abs #1; had the day to clean & a little meal prep and then headeded to my Volleyball Tourn. We played 9 games, ended up 2nd. Which was good, the team we almost beat for first we were super close every game, so it was nice to have a close 2nd finish. I was there until almost 7:00. No workout this a.m., I was very tired last night, eating later and I just needed the zzz's (especially with my Monday track record) :( Now that Volleyball league(s) are all finished we will see how I go on Monday a.m. now. I will be heading to BootCamp tonight though.

Laurie: Great job with your workouts over the weekend and Friday too!!!! You are on a roll :) Sounds like a great mix of workouts with the body part + cardio. ;) Glad you are enjoying it.
    The fundraiser was a great success!!! They raised close to $30,000 for the Special Olympics/Special Needs & Rec. groups so it was awesome. DH was exhausted and was able to relax, took he new boat out for the first time on Saturday and just "decompressed" a bit . . . which was nice to see. He ran himself ragged forsure .

Laurel: Seriously exhausted just reading about your workouts! Way To WORK!!!!! Wow-sa! Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes and Happy Anniversary to you and DH, I hope you enjoy your day. Golfing maybe and enjoying that beautiful weather! :):) We are having our warmest day of the year tomorrow ..... 75° That is unheard of this time of year.

Thelma: Sounds like you are doing absolutely everything you can and then some for your foot and toes! I bet the doctor loves what you have done so far. Glad your new shoes arrived and they are good to go for you. Yes, I am happy to be getting in a little OT lately, makes the paycheck a little nicer. Plus, being "new" still and my training kind of put on pause until it slows down it is nice to be able to help where I can.

Thanks for your encouragement and support ladies during my very busy week and helping me decide on doing the repeat of week #4 . . . feels a little better than trying to catch up and yes, I don't want to miss anything. ;)

Hope you all have a great afternoon and evening! Talk to you tomorrow, Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I didn't exercise Sunday or today. Having two bad foot days. On Sunday the foot wasn't happy because of what I did on Saturday. I did Hard Strikes and then we had company for the first time since prior to my surgery so it was a lot for one day for me. Today as Laurie suspected we've had a rainy, raw day. DH and I had plans to go to the movies and we still went. Wore a shoe on my left foot to go out for the first time because it was raining and I was afraid my foot was going to get wet through the top part of the boot. My foot was very swollen today. I still can't believe that it can't fit well on my wide shoe. I remembered today that I have a pair of those Crock sandals for the garden which are really wide. I've been wearing my Birkinstock sandals around the house but they don't allow me to flex the foot and with the Crocks I can. I am feeling something totally different walking on the Crocks which I think is good. On Friday I walked and did Squeeze Upper Body.

Laurie, good job on all those workouts this weekend! What a comeback from the days you haven't been able to workout! Awesomeness! Mastering workouts on the 6 inch step sure makes the workouts likeable so I understand you completely! LOL

Laurel, you are amazing! I can't believe you did all those pushups lady! Wonderful combo today too! Happy anniversary! The heat index is 100 there? OMG! That is hot!

Tami, great workouts and congrats on the VB league 2nd place! That is great. Happy Birthday! I'm so glad the fundraiser was such a success!
    Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Got in the CTX Kickbox workout yesterday, that was a nice experiment. Today is my rest day, since we will be going to dance class.

Laurel, Wonderful that you could get out to golf, but dang on those temps. I see that temp and then feel the 30's that we are having this morning. :D What a difference. WTG on getting this rotation done, you where a little iffy on it when you got to the X2 workouts. You are right the XTrain workouts where the ones that I was thinking of when the though came into my head about one body part. The Burn Sets would actually be perfect, and then doing the Cardio Leg Blast. I would think the RWH workouts would work to, just having to put in both workouts to finish the shoulder work. Of course Cathe has a lot of workouts that would work. ;)

Tami, Great job on the workouts, and congrats on the 2nd in Volleyball. Nine games can make for a very long day. That is an wonderful job that your DH did, he must have been very glad to decompress for one day on his boat. Hope that your weeks go back to something more normal. I can totally understand.

Thelma, Sorry to hear that your foot was acting up. Nice that you where able to enjoy a movie though. Have to get out to see the new Avengers movie when it comes out. Glad you remembered the crocks, at least those are more comfortable for you. I'm very happy that I'm getting back into the groove also.

Have a wonderful day!
    Laurie
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Early workout this a.m. with Lift It HiiT It Legs! Really like this leg workout. DH and I are going to BBQ tonight so no Insane X. I purposely left my gym bag at home so I would do something other than workout work and workout for my Birthday! LOL :) This is our one really nice day this week and then tomorrow is supposed to turn cloudy/rainy. We are going to go out for dinner this weekend.

Laurie: Great job with CTX Kickbox, I remember that one and her "dated" outfits, right?!? But a great workout and all of them are on the CTX. Thank you for the well wishes on Volleyball, it was lots of fun. Now our leagues are over until Fall. So I will have my Sunday's back. This week already feels back to normal; although we are still very busy at work. Which is great for all of us.

Thelma: I am so sorry to hear you had bad foot days over the weekend. Congrats as always on persevering through your workouts despite what's going on with your feet. That is SO great!!!
    Thank you so much for all the well wishes too, I appreciate it. DH is happy to have his "normal" busy life back after fundraising. He is enjoying some golf today with clients, (yes that is part of his job). So one of us is enjoying the gorgeous day. I am happy for him to have that opportunity today. :)

Laurel: Happy Anniversary!!!!! Hope you are having a fabulous day.

Talk to you ladies tomorrow ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I had a really bad foot day today. My foot is super swollen and painful. I kept it elevated in hope that the swelling would go down and it did but just a little. I finally squeezed my foot into my sneakers and got on the spinning bike. It swelled up again of course. I'm glad I was able to workout though. I start working from home tomorrow.

Laurie, good for you for getting kickbox workout in! Enjoy your day off!
    I'm not happy about my foot but at least the crocks are helping a little. The movie we saw yesterday is called Woman in Gold. It was very good if you like that kind of story.

Tami, that leg workout is really good. I like it too. Enjoy the BBQ! We had a lot of rain last night. That is why today was a bad foot day for me! I hope your husband let the clients win! LOL

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Yesterday was of course my rest day, so no workout for me. Planning on some yoga today, and then I'm going to do some of the Peak workouts. See how those appeal to me.

Tami, Belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had an enjoyable time at the BBQ. Just a normal weekend for you, now that sounds like a lot of fun. We will only have a track meet on Saturday, but DH will be working on Sunday. WTG on the leg workout, that one is a good for sure. We where getting snow flakes yesterday and today. I know that it is just April, but one can hope for warmer weather right? The outfits in the CTX series are not to bad, the pants are really high in the waist though. None seem to be below the belly button. ;)

Thelma, Good job on the workout, hope that swollen foot goes down for you. I'm so bad with the movies that are in theaters, don't even know what that one is about. Will have to go and look at what it is about. ;)

Laurel, Forgot to say Happy Anniversary! Hope that you had an awesome day!

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Thank you for the anniversary wishes. DH and I enjoyed a nice afternoon on the golf course. It was so quiet and empty out there yesterday despite it being a beautiful day. If I had played better, I would have enjoyed it more.....but it was nice. Then we went to a nice seafood restaurant on the water. I must say--despite my complaints about the heat at times--it was wonderful to sit outside last night on the water in a tank top! Always makes me feel like I am on vacation.....and that isn't a bad thing when you are home!

Anyhow, I did get a good workout in yesterday before we headed out. I started with P90X Legs and Back, then went into PlyoX. For cardio, I did Insanity Max Out Sweat. Today was P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. For cardio I did Insanity Max Friday Fight Round 2 followed by Cathe's Step Moves.

Tami, I am so glad the fundraiser went well! I am happy your DH was able to spend some time decompressing this weekend. Sounds like you had a nice evening planned for your birthday. Hopefully your weather stayed good through the evening. Great job, as always, with the workouts. Congrats to your volleyball team for 2nd place! That season seemed to fly by!

Laurie, another series that would be really good for one body part a day is Pure Strength. And, of course, Gym Styles. Yep, you are right......there are so many!! I am really happy I pushed through with this rotation, despite my love/hate relationship with it (especially X2) at times. I needed to change things up and now I am all excited to get back to my Cathe workouts!

Thelma, I am so sorry to hear about your foot! Please take it easy and give it lots of rest. Maybe you are doing too much? I don't know.....but I hate to think of you in pain! So take care of yourself!

See you all tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Well a great evening for my Birthday last night. We ended up going out to dinner since DH was cutting it close when the golf game ended, which was perfectly fine with me. We went to a fun little spot that has excellent food and great atmosphere; their outside wasn't open but we sat by a window. This a.m. was Lift It HiiT It Back/Bi's and headed to Spinning tonight.

Laurel: Sounds like a wonderful Anniversary! Outside in a tank top . . . seafood dinner and gorgeous weather. Very nice. The weather stayed beautiful for us and today is actually nicer than they predicted. Sounds like some more crazy line ups of workouts for you yesterday and today, way to go!!! So all finished with your rotation then or this week is your last?

Laurie: Thanks for the Birthday wish! Hopefully you get to enjoy your Yoga tonight. Sounds perfect. I haven't had one of MD's Peak workouts out in a while; good choice to give those a go!

Thelma: I am so sorry to hear about your foot acting up. I hope it is better today?!? :(

I will talk to you ladies tomorrow ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I didn't workout today. I didn't have time. It was my first day back at working from home but it didn't start very well. I forgot my computer's password and I locked myself out. The only way to get the new password to work was by going to the office and plug in to the network. I got up at 4am trying to deal with the issue from home but the help desk was no help! It 5:15 I woke DH up and I asked him to drive me to work. We left at 5:30 and returned at 7. I started working as soon as we got home and stopped at 4. Then at 5 we left for the Tuft's University Veterinary School for a pet first aid training.
    My foot was super swollen today and I decided to call the doctor's office. I spoke to a nurse and she thinks I am weaning myself off the boot too fast. So I'm back at wearing the boot and using the crutches more. I'm going to "unwean" myself. LOL
    The nurse said that a lot of people do what I've done. They feel good and stop wearing the boot. Since I'm home all day I've not been wearing much. So I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Laurie, I hope you enjoy your yoga workout. Did you ever try that ultimate yogi workout I sent you a link for?
    This is the Woman in Gold synopsis: Maria Altmann (Helen Mirren), an elderly Jewish survivor of World War II, sues the Austrian government for the return of artwork the Nazis stole from her family.

Laurel, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful anniversary day! Nice killer combos this week!
    I've been doing too much without the boot. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Tami, I'm so glad you had a great birthday celebration. Great workout today!
    The foot wasn't good today like I said but I'm feeling hopeful about tomorrow.
    Good night ladies!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

I was able to get in my yoga yesterday, and I did Eoin Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness ~ Total Happiness. That workout is 80 min. long, and really opens up the hips. It is probably a workout that I should put into my routine more often.

Laurel, Great job on those workouts, it has been a long time since I have tried PlyoX. That one is a very good workout. Tony is not known for his cardio, but I really like that one. Those are great workouts for doing one body part. I don't have the DVD for MIS (might be getting the streaming sometime this year though), that is another one I thought of to use for short but good weight work. I can imagine that getting back into the Cathe workouts will be a lot of fun for you.

Tami, WTG on the workout! Glad to hear that you had a enjoyable birthday. I purchased MD's new workouts, so will see how those are. They look a little more dancey than the Peak system, but I will give them a shot. I'm going to include more lower body work this time through, the last time my butt seemed to disappear.

Thelma, I had to LOL about the Help Desk not helping, that is what it is like here. I was on the phone with them one day for a couple of hours, and they where not able to help me. Hope your foot feels better today. I have not tried that workout yet, but now that I got in a yoga workout today I know that I need to do them more often. When I was working out last night, I remembered your link. I will have time this weekend, and I think I will have to try it out. Now that is a movie that I probably wouldn't go to see in the theater. ;)

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Today's workout started with Lift It Hit It Legs, and I did the premix with the core work mixed throughout. Then, for cardio, I did Insanity Max Out Cardio and the cardio from Hard Strikes. And then I topped it all off with X2 Yoga. <3

Tami, I am so glad you enjoyed a nice birthday, and that your weather is holding out. I was checking the weather for Phoenix last night since I am headed out next week (it is going to be hot!) and saw the 90 day predictions for the nation. We are going to be above average temperatures, but it looks like you are going to be much above average! I don't know if that is a good thing. :| I finish my P90X/X2 rotation tomorrow. And then I am hoping to push through and finish Insanity Max 30 on Monday. Only four more workouts, and I will have done a full rotation of it!

Thelma, I am sorry your return to working wasn't a smoother transition. I am glad you talked to a nurse about your foot, though. Hopefully some time back in the boot will get the swelling down and take care of some of the pain.

Laurie, great yoga workout! I was thinking this morning as I did X2 Yoga that I need to keep up with the yoga. I love that Eoin Finn yoga. He has such a great personality. MIS is another good upper body workout. I still think some of her bicep work is in that workout. Tough but very effective.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Options
    Hi Ladies ~ Had a great Spin class last night; Katy gave me a bad time for missing Insane X the night before. I didn't tell her it was my Birthday . . . she would have made a big production of it; 2 ladies had a Birthday yesterday and she went on and on plus everyone sang the Birthday song. This a.m. was Rockout Knockout and no workout tonight.

Laurel: Fantastic job again today and congrats on finishing up your rotation tomorrow! I guess I didn't realize you were also doing the Max 30 with it :o:):o I thought you were just trying them all out and adding them on to what you were already doing. Nice job on both! You are a STAR . . . truly!!!! I bet you are looking forward to getting back into the Cathe workouts.
    WOW, that sounds amazing in Phoenix, how fun that will be. Yes, our temps our cooler and more normal for a few days and then back up to near 70 for a few days.

Laurie: Great job with the Yoga workout, the name of it just sounds like it would be amazing! LOL I do remember seeing those workouts and thinking I might hold out due to the "dancy" pieces. But I bet they will be great!

Thelma: Sounds like you did not have a good first day back, I am sorry. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow and your foot feels better being back in the boot a little more.

I hope you ladies have a nice evening! I will talk to you tomorrow.

Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I was kinder with my foot today and it did better. It swelled up but nothing like yesterday. What is bothering me though which has me totally depressed and made me cry today is that my sit bones are killing me. When doing yoga the instructor always talks about the sit bones. I never can tell if I've found them or not but since yesterday I've found them and my lower back is a mess. What killed me was that I saw all day on a wooden seat chair and when I elevate my leg on another chair it must force my pelvis to tilt forward which makes my seat bones sit right on the chair as if there is no padding there. No matter where I sat today I could not get comfortable. Not sure how I'm going to do this work from home thing if I can't sit comfortably.
    Since my back was killing me I didn't feel like working out. I just wanted to cry. I forced myself to practice my walking so I got on the treadmill for 45 minutes at 1.3 mph. My big toe swelled up so I was in pain after the walk.

Laurie, great job with the yoga workout! I hope you do try the ultimate yogi workout. Some help desks should be called "no help desk". we wouldn't go to the theater to see that kind of movie normally either but we hadn't gone out since my surgery so we went.

Laurel, what a fun routine! Great job. Using the boot a little more helped my foot! :smile:

Tami, I'm glad you had a good spinning class. Did Kati call you a slacker for missing the Insane X class?
    Great job on your workouts. The foot is better thankfully
    Goof night ladies
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

I did the Peak Fit Test and 50 Weighted Squats after work, I didn't use a very heavy weight so might have to increase that in the future. I'm going to do the peak workouts and then follow a 30 day lower body workout I found on the HiiT Blog site.

Laurel, Great job on the workout, now that combo really sounds fun. I agree with you on Eoin, he makes me smile at the things that he says. And of course seeing the dog, during up dog, makes me chuckle.

Tami, I wouldn't have told her about the birthday either, she may have gone even more crazy! Good job on the spinning class. I will let you know how those workouts are, and I also have some of her 360 workouts that I need to try out too.

Thelma, Great job on the treadmill, and of course that the swelling has gone down. Sorry to hear about your sits bones, that can be very uncomfortable. Totally understand on the movie, I probably would have done the same.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Quick check in today as I am headed out in a minute to get my hair taken care of. This morning has been a bit of a mess at the house as we keep losing power and then our circuits in one area pop. We don't know if the power outages are a house thing or a neighborhood thing.....but I am going to find out. It is kind of concerning. And, of course, it happened in the middle of my workout.

Anyhow, today was the last P90X/X2 day!!!! Yay! I did P90X Back and Biceps and X2 Ab Ripper. As much as I am looking forward to moving on, I will miss Tony. Again, I am so happy I did this rotation again. It has been tough, but I needed that as I was getting a little complacent and seemed to be reaching for the same workouts over and over again. For cardio, I did Max Out Power followed by X10 Low Impact.

Tami, I wouldn't have shared about my birthday either! I get embarrassed when people pay a lot of attention to me, so I kind of avoid situations like that. Glad you had a good workout. It wasn't my plan to do an Insanity Max rotation.....but it has worked out that way. Of course I had a bit of a break from it in the middle because of my injury. But I am still counting it as a rotation. :D

Thelma, I am so sorry to hear about more pain! My back doesn't like sitting upright with my legs up either for extended periods of time, so I have no suggestions for you. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Laurie, great workouts. That part of Eoin's yoga makes me smile too!

Must run! Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel