Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    Morning Ladies,

Busy busy weekend. On Friday after work I got in Kick Max Low Impact Premix. Saturday started out with a church meeting, and then I went to my oldest dd's to go to a dress appointment. That was a very fruitful event, because she found her wedding dress. I didn't think that I would cry, but as soon as she appeared in the doorway with the dress on I cried. She looked beautiful. I even cried when she put it on again at the end of the appointment. After I got home from that adventure, I spent the rest of the day gardening. Sunday was all day gardening, because we needed to clean up the area where the fence was put in. The more I clean up that tree line, the happier I am. Rocket is taking to his new fence like a champ, so I don't think that we will have a problem with him learning his area. Our neighbors where walking their dog, and he watched them but didn't run down to the road. So no workouts for me this weekend, but I think that gardening and getting over 10,000 steps both days was good enough. This morning I did Cindy Whitmarsh's Cardio Burn off of Youtube!

Tami, Nice combo of workouts! Sounds like a great mix. I saw that you got in a bike ride, hope your friend was able to participate also. Yesterday was a cool day for us, but we didn't have rain. Guess I should say DVD's and youtube for my rotation. There are some on youtube that I have been wanting to try, and this will give me the chance. Of course I have done this Cindy workout before, so I knew it was a good one.

Thelma, Great job on the workouts! I did see that she had that contest, but since I have a tower, I didn't enter. Don't have enough room for two of those. It will be very nice to get away over the holiday, I don't think that DH and I are going to be doing to much. Probably will invite some friends over. I love that you did bicep curls in the store. I decline help for those type of things also, but I think I surprised the young kid on Sunday when I was handing bags of mulch to DH with ease. It is so nice to have that strength. LOL about adding in more step, you must be craving the step fun. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Hi Ladies ~ Really fun weekend. Didn’t accomplish a lot around the house other than some basic cleaning and groceries. Saturday I did Chisel Cardio and then off to get my hair done and after that I met a girlfriend for lunch who I haven’t seen in months. Very unusual for us, but we have just had busy schedules I guess. Then yesterday I went for a 28-mile bike ride with my friend (supposed to go Friday but too rainy). So that was really fun. Didn't get in my scheduled workout since we left so early, but that was a pretty good workout in itself. She loved it and we hope to go again soon.

This weekend is the weekend my sister and I are going to the family reunion for my dad’s side of the family in Chelan, Washington. We haven’t seen them since before my dad’s passing, so it will be probably a little emotional but fun to see everyone. She is flying in from L.A. on Thurs. evening and we will leave Friday a.m. Quick trip for her (leaving early Monday a.m.) but it will be so fun to see her, just the two of us. We will stay with my mom’s brother and his wife. Workout for today will be Katy’s BootCamp tonight after work.

Laurie: Great job with KM on Friday! I bet that was a lot of fun. What a nice weekend you had and I can imagine the tears and emotions you had with the dress. I told you that story about my mom, she totally cried when I found “the DRESS” and came out in it. So good that Rocket is already learning the invisible fence and staying in the yard. Awesome work this a.m. with CW workout, I know you always enjoy her.

Thelma: Good on ya for entering the contest. I did see that and YIKES on the $200 for the tower and next workouts; glad I have the tower already and that Barre workouts are not my fav. I’m excited for you to get the tower! I know you will love it and fingers crossed you’re the winner! Wouldn’t that be fantastic!! Thank you for that info on PR Step #1 …. I think Laurel had told me that a while back; I just still haven’t tried it. LOL Too many others I guess, but one of these days I will give it a GO.

Have a great afternoon/evening ladies ~ talk to you tomorrow! Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,626 Member
    Hi Ladies, STS Meso 2 Disc 19 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps tonight.

Laurie, Great workouts! Gardening IS a workout! How exciting about your daughter finding her wedding dress! Don't say you won't cry the day of the wedding. You might jinx yourself! LOL. So glad Rocket is handling the invisible fence so well!

So I am the only one without Cathe's tower! $200 is pretty expensive for what you get BUT Cathe knows a lot of people want the tower so what a great business opp for her! I'm sure you shocked the kid at the garden center! LOL

Tami, so glad you had a fun weekend! Great bike ride! I hope you and your sister have wonderful time at the family reunion.
    It would be fabulous if I won the tower. You should try a little bit of the PR #2 as an add on. I believe there are a few timesavers.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

After work yesterday I did 4DS Chest & Back only. Really enjoyed that one, and I lifted way heavier than I ever have when doing this workout before. Thank you Sagi! This morning was 4DS Legs and Core, again had a great time with that one too. I'm going to be doing all the weight work from 4DS this week. After work is going to be a longer yoga workout, I'm thinking of trying out the one from P90X2. Laurel has said that one is really good, so I do want to try it.

Tami, I think that a 26 mile bike ride qualifies as a workout! Sounds like a fun time with your gf. Your upcoming weekend will be a very emotional one, but like you said it will be nice to see your family again after all this time. Plus you get to be with your sister. I remember you telling me about you Mom when you found The Dress! Afterward I was just wondering if she chose it because I got all emotional. My youngest said that she looked at all our reactions, plus I heard her say she loved it. I'm just glad that it wasn't the first dress that she had tried on, so I know that it wasn't because she was in a wedding dress.

Thelma, Great job on the workout! Oh I know that I will be crying on the day of the wedding, I'm not even going to say that I won't. I think that DH will even shed a tear on that day. My DH bought me the tower for Christmas after STS came out, so I have used it for doing those workouts. It really came in handy for that. Rocket now stays away from any white flag that are in anyone's lawn. He was avoiding the lawn service flags this morning.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,877 Member
    Hi Ladies. Just wanted to check in quickly and let you know we made it back to Florida safely. But, boy, was that a long trip. The only thing worse than the eight days in the car were the three days there. :/ But we got the house cleared out and on the market. Unfortunately my mom wasn't doing well when we were there (she has bronchitis) so we didn't get a chance to spend as much time with her as we would have liked. And, once again, I am so thankful to have great sisters (and a great husband) who made all of this bearable, As I was saying goodbye to my sister on Thursday night, we all agreed it was the most wonderful miserable time we could have. Came home with a car load of memories though. Some things we just couldn't let go.

Anyhow, I did manage to get in five workouts while we were gone. The time change worked to my advantage, so I was up at 5:30am every day we were in the mountain or pacific time zones, and that helped. But it was impossible to workout on the longer travel days. But we got into a habit at each stop that DH pumped the gas while I went into the store and walked the aisles until we were ready to leave. That was much safer than walking the parking lots. DH did tease me about it.....but also understood because all that sitting in the car was painful. I did drive about half the trip as well, so while that kept my mind occupied, there is less moving around while driving. So I practically fell out of the car at some stops!

So today it was good to get up and do a 'normal' workout. I did XT Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and Core 1 followed by Tabatacise. Definitely felt good to lift weights again. I think I will stick with XTrain for a few days before moving on to ICE.....and then back to Body Beast! Looking forward to that.

Tami, such good news about Katy taking over Bootcamp! Yay!! No doubt your weekend is going to be difficult, but I hope you enjoy the time with your sister and extended family. I love that area of Washington, so I hope you enjoy your time there as well. Your new rotations sounds great so far!

Thelma, hope you are feeling better. Grief is a tough thing. I know my sisters and I were kind of good one minute/not good the next all week last week......and my mother is still with us. The shock of losing somebody like you did......well, I am just glad you let yourself grieve. Anyhow, great job with STS!! Glad it is working better for you this time. And I don't have Cathe's tower either, but I think it is worth the money. But I did put in for the free one......just in case.

Laurie, you have been doing some fun workouts. I loved revisiting some of those in my last rotation. So happy to hear your DD found a dress. I bet that was a very special time with her. And good news on the fence!! Sounds like it was tough work getting things ready for it, but it also sounds like Rocket has taken to it like a champ. Bet that makes things easier for you.

I will check in as often as I can over the next several weeks, but since DH is off work, if you don't see me for a few days, it just means I am on his schedule. :p

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Hi Ladies ~ Last night’s BootCamp was a good start to the upcoming TOUGH classes Katy will be offering. She said she will be changing it every week. I think she tried to ease everyone into her style that hasn’t been with her. LOL We did 3 rounds of each: Rows on the Rowing Machine, hanging crunches from the chin up bar, wall ball tosses, KB swings, burpees, plate pushes, push-ups on and off the weighted ball, box jumps and in between was a little running, high knees and planks. This a.m. was Thelma’s favorite ….. Chisel Balance! Such a great one and my thighs felt those pistol squats at the end. Tonight I will head to Insane-X after work.

Laurie: Great job with the 4DS workouts (last night & this a.m.) ~ always great work there. So fantastic that she found her dress; and yes …. Glad it was the true emotion of the dress that was the one she really wanted. Yes, looking forward to the weekend and after visiting with my sister last night, we need to bring some “healthy” food in a cooler forsure. The “potluck” food for the reunion sounds not so good. So I will be making a Costco trip probably tomorrow evening for some fresh produce and fruit to bring.

Thelma: Awesome work with STS! As far as the tower goes …. I am almost positive that Laurel doesn’t have one either and is excited it is being offered again. Thanks for the encouragement of PR #2, I will try that one of these days and might just love it and wonder why I have put it off all this time. LOL

Have a great evening ladies ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, Low Max for me tonight. This is a very strenuous workout! It put my daily activity % at 190%. It took a while for my heart rate to go down after I finished the workout! It hits the legs really good too. I hope my legs are not too tired tomorrow because it is leg day.

Laurie, great workouts! I hope you enjoyed the yoga workout. I am glad you're not going to say you won't cry at your DD's weeding. Awww Rocket stay away from the little flags. Does it hurt? Do those invisible fences give dogs electric shocks? You are lucky to have that tower already!

Laurel, welcome back! Great job in jumping back into your workouts. I am sure last week was very difficult for you and your sisters. I'm sorry your mom has bronchitis and you didn't get enough time to be with her as a result. She is still with you and that is wonderful.
    I am doing much better. Thanks for asking. I am very happy with STS program and excited about the fact that I am lifting heavier than I did with BB in some cases. I'd forgotten you didn't have a tower either. I hope one of us wins!

Tami, great workouts! OMG on that BC class! Those pistol squats!!!! So much fun! LOL
    I had totally forgotten Laurel didn't have the tower!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Last night I did get in my yoga, and I did Kristin McGee's Power Yoga because of time constraints. It felt great though. When I have a full hour to do yoga, I'm going to try the P90X2 yoga workout though. No workout this morning, will be getting in my weight work after work. DH is working tonight, so I will have the time to get that in and make something for dinner.

Laurel, Glad to hear that you made it home safe. Super job on getting workouts in while out there, and then getting right into your workouts now that you are home. That had to be very emotional, just really glad that you had all that support from your sisters and DH. I totally understand about falling out of the car when driving like that. You sound just like me when we go up north. My DH doesn't like to drive those distances, so I'm usually the one behind the wheel. Getting those legs moving when you first stop is painful. Enjoy the summer, and we will see you when you have the chance to post.

Tami, Sounds like a great Bootcamp class, and Chisel Balance. Are those participants going to be surprised in the future? What a great idea to pack healthier foods for you and your sister. I should probably do that more often when we go up north. Everyone will be wondering where you got all those wonderful veggies and fruit while at the party.

Thelma, That workout is a good one, it is probably the only step workout that I enjoy. I didn't realize that it worked you so good though, so I will have to include it on one of my longer cardio days. The collar that he is wearing right now has the prongs covered, so all he is hearing right now is the beeping when he gets near the flags. We have to tell him no,no,no and that makes him turn around and head back into the yard. He has gone through the flags twice, and all on DH's watch. :o Once to chase a bird, and the other time to chase two kids on bikes. >:) Once the prongs are uncovered he will get a shock, but the trainer said that he shouldn't need a big shock. He actually learns really quickly.

Have a great day,
    Laurie
  • 2BLean
    Hi Ladies ~ So last night’s Insane-X class was very similar to her BootCamp class the night before. We did Rowing Machine, Burpee to jump up to pull-up bar and pull-up, Box jumps, push-up with a weighted rope pull, crunches with weights and then we ran sprints for 2 minutes in between. This was a 3-round circuit. So again, very similar to BootCamp but a few things different. I was proud of myself on the burpee, jump up to bar and pull-up that I did several un-assisted! Then of course did the remaining half with (one-leg) assistance. It burns my hands a lot (blister like burn) Hammer Total Body this a.m. and debating on Spinning tonight; I may just head to get our groceries and start prepping so I don’t feel like I am racing and getting it all done tomorrow afternoon before picking up my sister.

Laurel: Sorry, I saw we posted just minutes apart yesterday so I missed ya. Happy to hear you made it back safe & Sound from your long trip. Happy for that and I am glad to hear it was as good as it could be with your wonderful sisters and DH helping and supporting. A must at this time in all or your lives. I’m sure it was very hard and emotional. Fantastic job getting in all the workouts you did! That is so great and I am not surprised, you are amazing at making that happen no matter where in the world you are. Hope to hear from you soon, but no pressure ….. check in when you can.

Laurie: Yay on getting in your Yoga. Glad you will have the time to get in your weight work. Nicely done! From what Laurel has said about the P90X2 Yoga it is really good. I think the regular BootCamp peeps that don’t come to any of Katy’s other classes will definitely be surprised and probably not stick with it, but we will see. She’s a toughie and many people don’t like it to be too hard. Our fresh eats will definitely be an eye-opener at the family reunion, but I am absolutely ok with that. My sister will appreciate it too I know; she isn’t the healthiest eater but it is usually because of time restraints, traveling and 2 boys that have entirely different menus make it hard. LOL

Thelma: Awesome work getting in Low Max after work last night! Sounds like it worked you good and hopefully your legs are hanging in there today.

Have a great afternoon ladies ~ not sure if I will get time tomorrow between half day of work, and getting my sister at the airport but we will see. Maybe a quick check in before I leave from work. Otherwise I will check in on Monday
    Tami

• ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, STS Disc 20, Legs tonight. OMG this was another killer workout! My IT bands and my quads and my calves are very tight. Going up/down stairs is very hard on my knees right now. This is after stretching for 25 minutes after the workout! I did deep massage with the massage ball and I've been using the heating pad and did more massage with the massage roller pin I have. My legs have gotten a really good workout this week and will get a little more tomorrow with cardio. Of course my legs were already a little tired from yesterday's step workout!

Laurie, congrats on getting the yoga workout in!
    The Low Max premix I did was the first one on the list which is 45 minutes long and it has cardio blasts after every step sequence. It also has a premix which includes just the blasts for 23 minutes in length. I think that would be a good add on.
    I wonder if those shocks hurt? I am asking because when I was in Ireland I touched a barbwire fence not knowing it was and electric fence. It gave me shock that seem to have gone deeply. It hurt a little but it happened very fast. I hope Rocket doesn't need a big shock. Maybe DH needs a little collar himself so he can stay alert when watching Rocket! LOL

Tami, another Katy killer workout! You rock! Sorry about the blister though. Do you wear gloves? I hope you got your groceries tonight so you don't have to rush tomorrow.

Laurel, I hope you are able to get lots of golf time in!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    edited June 2016
    Morning Ladies,

After work I got in the 4DS Biceps & Triceps, really enjoy the weight work in this series. After that Rocket and I went for a walk, but we turned around, because it was to hot for him. This morning was 4DS Kickbox, and after work I will be doing some more yoga. Will see if I have the time for that P90X2 workout. Rocket should be really tired, so he won't be bugging me during the workout.

Tami, Congrats on the Burpee to pull-up! That is a great accomplishment to go unassisted. Maybe one of these days I will attempt one. Sure hope those not familiar with Katy will stick with it, she will give them goals to reach for. Great job on the H&C workout also. Enjoy the time with your sister, hope you where able to get that shopping done, so you don't have to worry about it today. I'm sure you will have a great weekend.

Thelma, Awesome job on the Leg workouts, sounds like you really used the right weights. I never think of that blast from LowMax, but that would be a good one to do for my morning routine. I like doing those shorter workouts at that time of the day. Yep Rocket will receive a shock, but the trainer said that he didn't think it will be that strong for him. As kids we used to tough the electric fence all the time, guess that didn't teach us not to touch it. We lived on my Grandparents farm. LOL about DH needing that shock, I think you have something there. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Sorry I missed you yesterday. DH and I were enjoying a much needed day on the golf course. Felt so good to spend that much time outside in the sunshine. Anyhow, I got a good workout in before we went out, starting with XTrain Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's and Core 2, followed by XTrain All Out Low Impact Extreme Cardio premix. Today was XT Cardio Leg Blast Extreme premix, followed by the All Cardio Blast premix, making for a nice, tough 90 minute workout. Love adding that extra cardio at the end.

Tami, hope you have a great time this weekend! Sounds like Katy's BC class is going to be so much better! But, no doubt, it was a shock to those unfamiliar with her 'killer' style. Great idea packing good, healthy food for the weekend.

Thelma, great workouts! That Low Max workout really gets the legs and to do STS Legs soon after is no joke! Hope those muscles ease up soon.

Laurie, I still think the weight work from 4DS is some of Cathe's best. I really like her pace in that series as well as the variety. Hope you get a chance to try P90X2 Yoga soon......and enjoy it.

See you all soon!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, XT All Out Low Impact Hiit. I did a premix that included, floor, disc and abs. It got my legs again but I don't think it would've taken much to get my legs tonight. My legs were much better this morning and got better as the day went on thankfully.

Laurie, great workouts! Glad you're going to be able to get more yoga in tonight!
    I really used the right weights for the leg workout yesterday. I think you would like doing that Low Max blast premix in the mornings. You will need the step for at least one of them. I hope Rocket doesn't need a strong shock. I imagine it's a matter of time before he figures out he can only go so far right? Funny how you kids used to tough the electric fence all the time! Not surprising that kids would do such a thing!

Hi Laurel, glad you were able to golf and great job for getting a good workout in before gold!
    I hope my leg muscles ease up soon. My knees are still a little achy when I go up/down stairs but nothing yesterday!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    edited June 2016
    Morning Ladies,

Yesterday was a short stretch with Stretch Max. This morning was HiiT for me, so I tried something different. I put in Boot Camp and did the Cardio only, but inserted a 1 min. rest. I went through the cardio twice. Really enjoyed doing that premix that way.

Laurel, Nice that you had a nice day for some golfing. Great mix of workouts. I'm hoping to get in that yoga workout at some point also, just wish I wasn't so busy at work. Yesterday I didn't realize what time it was, and then had a long ride home. Oh well, I'm sure that I will have the chance at some point.

Thelma, HiiT seems to be a theme! Nice job on the workout. Yes, right now we are just using the flags, the beep and our telling him no. They want him to know that his yard is a good place, but when he hears the beep he shouldn't go any further. They are coming back to tempt him with dogs on the street. Yesterday one of our neighbors was walking his dog, and all Rocket did was sit and look at them. I was super happy, because before this he would have run into the street to bark at them.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies. Today started with XTrain Disk 1/Chest, Back and Shoulders and Core 1. Absolutely love this workout and my arms are feeling it. For cardio, I did Cathe's Greatest Hits workout, which I also love!

Thelma, I hope those legs continue to ease up. I have had that kind of DOMS so often with STS leg workouts that I can, almost literally, feel your pain. But nothing has done more for my legs than STS, so I continue to put up with it. Great workout!

Laurie, sounds like a good, fun workout! I like that idea with Bootcamp. I will have to remember that one. Hope things at work calm down soon.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a great weekend. On Friday I did STS Meso2 Disc 21 Back and Biceps. On Saturday I did the low impact premix of Kick Max and it included standing Barre leg and glut work. I had glute DOMS this morning! Today I did spinning.

Laurie, great workouts on Friday! Sounds like Rocket is getting the beep training! Wow I can't believe that company is going back to tempt Rocket with dogs on the street to see if the invisible fence training is working!

Laurel, great combo on Friday!
    My legs went back to normal thanks for asking. I hope the STS workout continue to have that effect on my legs!

Tami, I hope you had a great family reunion!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Another busy weekend of gardening for me. I think that I'm done with planting new perennials for this year. I will probably put in some tulip bulbs in the fall. Fathers day was a busy one, oldest dd came with DH and I to breakfast, and then later that day we went to my nieces birthday part. So no workouts for me at all. This morning I did 4DS Shoulders, Calves and Core.

Laurel, Nice that you can get such a great feeling with the XTrain workout. I think after doing Body Beast, all these Cathe weight workouts are even better. I sure can lift way more weight than before. Glad that you enjoyed your cardio workout also. I loved having a breather after those burpee's in Bootcamp.

Thelma, Great job on the workout, love that Kick Max premix, it has just about everything but the crazy cardio. For me the cardio in Kickmax is some of the toughest to get through, so I usually enjoy that low impact option. The most tempting thing for Rocket right now is other dogs walking on the street.

Tami, Hope your weekend was a fun one.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! We had a nice weekend here, despite horrendous rain. There is water everywhere! But the good news is the temps have been down a bit and so it hasn't been accompanied by oppressive heat and humidity. We tried to golf Saturday but got rained out on the 6th hole. We didn't even try yesterday because we had about 4 inches of rain Saturday night and we knew we would be slogging through mud. No fun.

I worked out both days this weekend. I finished my week of XTrain on Saturday with Disk 2/Biceps and Triceps. For cardio, I started with the X37 premix from the X10 disk and then went into Hard Strikes. Yesterday was on to the ICE series. I did Chiseled Lower Body Blast Doubled premix with the Blizzard Blast. At 98 minutes long, I thought I would be watching the clock throughout, but I really enjoyed it. So I added on the Muscle Meltdown Shoulders and Icy Core 2 at the end.....just for fun. Today was Metabolic Total Body with the Blizzard Blast and Muscle Meltdown Chest. Another good one, but I felt like more steady state cardio at the end, so I added on Party Rockin' Step 2, which was so fun.

Thelma, glad your legs are feeling better. You only have one more week of Meso 2, right? Crazy!! I think you will enjoy Meso 3 as well. Fewer reps and heavier weight and longer rests. Good stuff!

Laurie, sounds like a busy weekend. I need to get out in my garden sometime.....when it stops being so wet! I need to replace some flowers we planted earlier this year that haven't handled the heat so well. I agree about how good Cathe strength training feels since Body Beast. Can't wait to do another round of BB here soon. I am thinking of starting next week....if I can just get myself to sit down and do a rotation.

Tami, hope you had a good weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, tonight I did STS Meso 2 Disc 22 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. Loved this workout! I ended up ordering a pair of Bowflex 52lb dumbbells yesterday. DH wanted to get 25lb dumbbells so I said we don't have space for more dumbbells and I know that 25 lbs dumbbells won't be enough for him or even for me at this point. I am concerned about the length of these things. I watched a video in youtube that shows you workarounds for certain exercises.

Laurie, wow! What a busy weekend! Great job with the 4DS workout!
    The Kick Max low impact premix was good. I've not tried the cardio portion of the workout. I'll have to remembers. to do it one of these day. Hopefully Rocket will stop being tempted by other does walking on the street.

Laurel, that is a lot of rain! Sorry you couldn't play all the golf you wanted! Great job getting those workouts in! I can't believe there is a 98 minute workout. Congrats on working out so hard this past weekend!
    I am on the last Meso 2 week. I am scheduled to do recovery week next week. I don't want to do it but I scheduled it because we're going away next weekend. I think I will be OK if I did STS on Mon, Wed and Thu now that my body is used to lifting weights.

Hi Tami!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

After work yesterday was 30MTF Lean Body Circuits Workout 1, and I loved this workout. It was 1 min. of each of the following: cardio, boxing, lower body weights, and a lift type move. This morning was 30MTF Train Like a Contender Workout 1.

Laurel, Sorry to hear about all the rain, guess it is the season for that right now. Awesome job on those workouts, you really do come up with some great combos. After not tending to our landscaping for all the years that we where attending faire, I seem to be obsessed with it. I think that it just makes me happy to see our landscaping looking so good. Starting up BB next week! I'm sure that you will be enjoying those workouts again. Still on track for P90X2 in Oct?

Thelma, Nice that the workout was a good one for you. Congrats on the purchase of the Bowflex, one of the many items that I would like to purchase also. I think that Tami has them, so she can probably supply you with pointers. The cardio in Kick Max isn't very long, but she just goes non stop, so I will sometimes just do the cardio as an add on.

Have a great day!
    Laurie