Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HAL 2 0 1 0 Team (new small group)

Replies

• RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    2nd try on chart, it's getting close now (I post and delete the image if I don't like it)

If you think I am crazy.... well, I am :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RunRideRay
    Halweek0try2-1.jpg
  • RunRideRay
    Halweek02ndpage.jpg
  • RunRideRay
    Whew that was a pain in the (fill in blank)

Before anyone gets upset or overly excited, this is still going to take some work. But soon will become routine, and a KEY part to success of this group.

1) I can't fit it all into a single post, it's simply too long so I have to break it into 2 posts. Hopefully no big deal.
    2) I kept a 60lb variance of high and low weight for the left hand scale, that way the gradient is the same.
    3) Notice goal weight on right, with a green bar (go get em)
    4) Some goals turned out good, some I got confused with or could not find a way to make it work. It is NO big deal and it's mostly for you. Send me a mail to clarify or change. Or choose to not use them, it's your call.

Look over the data and let me know if I messed up, and I know I did somewhere. I take abuse all day from tough folks so make sure it's right. You won't hurt my feelings.

The cool part ...... it is much crisper with this method (two posts). Before it was tricky with my graphics programs to keep it from compressing and becoming grainy. I am a geek, what can I say!!!! Since we are all giving it our best efforts, why settle for anything less than perfect, right!
  • RunRideRay
    OK, I noticed the first flaw. Alignment issue between the week notation and the table. I'll fix it .

Going home now... .
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Raymond, let me be the first one to tell you that YOU ROCK!!! I am SO excited about this group and think about it several times throughout the day for accountability purposes. I love, love, love the chart! :love:
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Raymond....It looks awesome! I don't quite get the goal weight on the right though....what are the numbers showing?

I ran 5 today...8 tomorrow and then 3 on thurs...WHEW!:ohwell: :tongue:
  • RunRideRay
    The weight goal (green) on the right aligns with the marks on the left side of the chart. It shows better with more data. The right markes on the chart (2 to 14) are for fitness hours we will be logging (dotted line does not show up yet). So, we chart two variables on the same chart, multitasking!

Hope it helps
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    The weight goal (green) on the right aligns with the marks on the left side of the chart. It shows better with more data. The right markes on the chart (2 to 14) are for fitness hours we will be logging (dotted line does not show up yet). So, we chart two variables on the same chart, multitasking!

Hope it helps

Yes! That does help! Thanks Raymond!:smile:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Ok, I'm back in the saddle again. It appears I'm a little behind the curve. Are we supposed to send in a goal weight, and three other goals? Forgive me for not reading the previous threads.

Also, there was some discussion about before and after pics. Has that gone anywhere

On the Excersise front I did Day 1 Week 3 of Gateway to 8K this morning. Lately I've been doing my runs with tems in the teens. However, that seems pretty warm for what the weather people say is coming down the pike. While I like a good challenge and often like to challenge myself against the weather, running when the temp is below 0 just doesn't seem like a good idea to me...However, if I had a race this weekend I would consider it.

Good News is I have good stregnth training set up here at home. I'll be doing that tomorrow.

Nutritionally, let's just say when i was gone it was a free for all. Yesterday was good but not great. Today was excellent (running will do that), but I think I can do better...there's still some scrums of Christmas candy that need to go away.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Ok, I'm back in the saddle again. It appears I'm a little behind the curve. Are we supposed to send in a goal weight, and three other goals? Forgive me for not reading the previous threads.

Also, there was some discussion about before and after pics. Has that gone anywhere

Yes, post a weight goal for Raymond to add to your chart. Also, you can make up to 3 goals that you will work towards or keeping track of- everyone's are different. For example, mine are:
    1. Days under my calories (obviously I'm shooting for "7" to appear on the chart which would represent all 7 days during the week under my calories)
    2. Days doing strength training (ditto)
    3. Running miles (I'm keeping track of the miles I log to hold myself accountable. Once spring comes I'll expect my miles to increase weekly)

Does that help at all? :flowerforyou:

So, give it some thought and post what you'd like to work towards and they Raymond will have it on your chart.
  • RunRideRay
    Haltutorial.jpg

Great Job Kelynn, I thought I would do this one last illustration so everyone can see a chart once populated. I am sure some of you are saying ENOUGH Raymond, we get it. I simply want to avoid initial confusion and get everything started off right.
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Great job on the 7 mile run Raymond.

Everyone else is doing great also.

I have kept up with my exercises. I will try to post the specifics tomorrow.
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    And I believe the Goal weight showing is our 90 Day goal weight. Photos need to be taken now for our START photo, then at the end of the month or so we will use them and take another so we can compare our start and 30 days later. And we'll do this again at 60 & 90 days.
  • Jessica68
    Okay, I got some miles in today on the treadmill, 7.5miles and they went like this (3 run, 1 walk, 1 run, 1 walk, .50 run, 1walk)

I have no idea where the energy came from but it was there!

Glad you are back Iplay.

EVERYONE: Its only 4 days till weigh in..we can do this...just 4 more days. YOU CAN DO IT!!
    You ARE doing it!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    AH!!! My internet keeps kicking me off line!!! I am not sure if it is weather related, or my provider....every time I logged on yesterday it would kick me off after a few minutes....I'll try to catch up reading posts, hope your all doing well! If I go MIA, I'll be back as soon as I get things fixed!
  • boggs68
    boggs68 Posts: 18
    Thanks Nicolee!

Kelynn,

It is just southeast of Lake Placid near Keene. Cascade Mountain.

Hmmm..... Where is that in relation to the Lake George area? Is it northwest?

Kelynn,

It is about 50 miles north of Lake George. You take 87 north to Rt. 73. Was just in the Lake George area a little while ago climbing Buck and Black Mountain
  • boggs68
    boggs68 Posts: 18
    Just barely missed my calorie intake goal yesterday, but with my first workout of the year (was able to sneak 4 miles inbetween the crazy schedule) I came under my net goal. Can't wait to get settled in the house so I can get back to a normal routine
  • Jessica68
    Boggs, Oh I know...Normal Routine is nice and makes it easier to stick with a plan.
  • RunRideRay
    Iplay, moving is a WORKOUT. Don't forget to claim the tax credit if you can. It's $6k if you are moving and owned for 5 years. Keep up the calorie target too. I have been good too, but still snacking on granola bars at 2AM. Ughh!!!

Jessica, good job working the treadmill over.
This discussion has been closed.