Friend Requesters - Is it really that hard...

Options

Replies

• aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    Let's be honest here... if the guy or gal is hot... you accept it no matter if there is message or not... so that's the real deal breaker

Lol!! This is TRUE.

so if someone accepts my friend request without a message then they think I'm attractive? Time to spam thousands of MFPer's with requests, I need an ego boost....
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I don't usually decline them but I do wonder why they sent the request. Are we from the same area? Do we have similar goals? Did I say something intelligent in a thread?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Yeah, it is usually pretty hard when I send a FR.

Oh, sorry. I misread your question. :embarassed:
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options

LOL. So what you're saying is, there's not enough blood in your brain to come up with a message. I understand.
  • IMMAPIMPBIOTCH
    Options
    To send a message when sending a friend request?

80% of my FRs arrive without a message. I don't get why it's so hard for people. This is not facebook. We do not know each other, so unless you can give me a good reason that we have some sort of similar goals, or you've seen me post on a forum and agree, or ANYTHING really, I'm going to decline you.

I want to hear from people that send these blank FRs... why do you do it? Give me some insight. Am I missing something?

would you friend me?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I like to get a little message attached to the request...... but doesnt really matter if they dont send one.
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Let's be honest here... if the guy or gal is hot... you accept it no matter if there is message or not... so that's the real deal breaker

Lol!! This is TRUE.

so if someone accepts my friend request without a message then they think I'm attractive? Time to spam thousands of MFPer's with requests, I need an ego boost....

That's the spirit!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

LOL. So what you're saying is, there's not enough blood in your brain to come up with a message. I understand.

Yep. Blood is rushing to the other end
  • IMMAPIMPBIOTCH
    Options

not the way to address a lady brick
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Annoys the hell out of me. I deny people who din't send a request or don't have there profile filled out.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Um, yeah. Coming from someone with pimp and biotch in their username.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Somepeopletheyjustgiveup.jpg
  • IMMAPIMPBIOTCH
    Options

I can see I'm gonna love you!!!

Um, yeah. Coming from someone with pimp and biotch in their username.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    messages are great to get...They're great to get but for the most part I normally don't get them with requests but thats ok as I will eventually know what I need to know...some have a preference though and I can see why...however I do find it comical when some go a little further and want to know where you seen them...why you think y'all would be a good fit...do you have similar goals...things like that...that my friends are interview questions and nobody should have to be interviewed to become a friend lol...but..preferences are preferences and I can respect it even if its not my own...those FR messages just show that you're a little more interested and if you can't take a little time for that...whats gonna happen over the days..months..years that you are on MFP...you guessed it...not much interaction

profiles that talk about creepers is foolish...although i'm still trying to figure out what a creeper is...you don't know who this person is just cause they send a FR with a msg
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I've found, message attached or not, that pretty much no one comments on my goals or little successes anyway, so I add everyone and decide later whether or not they are a ****ty MFP friend!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    messages are great to get...They're great to get but for the most part I normally don't get them with requests but thats ok as I will eventually know what I need to know...some have a preference though and I can see why...however I do find it comical when some go a little further and want to know where you seen them...why you think y'all would be a good fit...do you have similar goals...things like that...that my friends are interview questions and nobody should have to be interviewed to become a friend lol...but..preferences are preferences and I can respect it even if its not my own...those FR messages just show that you're a little more interested and if you can't take a little time for that...whats gonna happen over the days..months..years that you are on MFP...you guessed it...not much interaction

profiles that talk about creepers is foolish...although i'm still trying to figure out what a creeper is...you don't know who this person is just cause they send a FR with a msg

I agree! I rarely send friend requests, and I definitely would not send one to someone with verbage on their profile page asking me all kinds of "interview-style" questions. Eff that! :laugh:

I don't understand the whole "creepers" thing either. I always add people when they send me a request. I might be curious as to why they are sending it, but I don't really care either way. I have also removed people from my friend's list because I got annoyed by them after accepting their request. I don't message them either. it's just the internet anyway. :tongue:

:smokin:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    35iay4j.gif

JENNA MARBLES !
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    So thats how you do it? But you are absolutely right and thats why u have me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

I deny requests from hot women all the time. I am not here to collect hot friends
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It is also not that hard to click "Decline".

.....like you said, you don't know these people. Why worry about it?

Yeah, that's what I do. No message, no add.