Excited about Lance Armstrong!

Options

Replies

• Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Also, it's Lance Armstrong...he hasn't raced in years. Who gives a ****?

But it was on the news this morning!!! They tell me what to care about every day.... get with the program!

And journey was so 80's but people still talk about them here too!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

But it was on the news this morning!!! They tell me what to care about every day.... get with the program!

What about my journey? We're all here for the same reason....
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    why would you want to put that stuff in your body?
    I mean I dont care
    I think if people want roids or chemicals to bulk up
    we should just have a procedure for doctors to perscribe it

That way you get clean needles and know you are absolutely getting what you pay for.

Not trying to judge you but is body building your occupation? Does you income depend on your physique?

I believe i mentioned it should just be lagalized?
    people are going to do it anyway?
    But the fact is it is just a chemical
    and it has harmful side effects
    so i wonder why people who are not elitist athletes would want to use it?
    I mean sure you can get buff and have great lungs but these things come with a cost to your health.

If they were legal and I was an athlete i would probably use them
    if they were legal and i wan not a professional athlete i would leve them alone and spend more time in thegym.

How do you even know what he put in his body? You've condemned something you know nothing about. If we are going to that level, why use lipator? Let's ban that too! Let's be honest, the average person with high cholesterol is overweight and eats like crap. Let's just write them a script that says buy some cheerio's and go for a walk fatty. Or how about Chantix? You are so weak you can't quit smoking, so here's a drug for it, oh, by the way, one possible side effect is suicide! I can keep going on this one forever.
    Yeah, I'm totally sorry I want the stuff that makes me a world class athlete at 40+ years old. What the hell was I thinking ?

Because you said in your post dumb *kitten* that you want to use what he uses to get stong
    I assume it is a chemical drug off some sort
    maybe i am wrong maybe he just rubs steroids on his legs in the form of cream before a race?
    As far as other drugs for quitting smoking and such did I not say in my post i am not aborred towards it?
    To get it legal in some form so people wont hurt themselves doing it the wrong way?
    I dont understand why you are being confrontational when I agreed with 99 percent of what you said?
    Roid rage?

1. Spell check, spell check, spell check, especially after calling someone a dumbass
    2. Reply outside the quoted box if you want anyone to know what you are saying, especially after calling someone a dumbass!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

OMG STOP BEING SO UNSUPPORTIVE!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I think I heard that 20 of the top 22 finishers on the last Tour de France tested positive for PED's, or some ridiculous ratio like that. That sport is a joke.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

PERSONAL ATTACK REPORTEDDDDd
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    I mean I dont care

That way you get clean needles and know you are absolutely getting what you pay for.

Not trying to judge you but is body building your occupation? Does you income depend on your physique?

How do you even know what he put in his body? You've condemned something you know nothing about. If we are going to that level, why use lipator? Let's ban that too! Let's be honest, the average person with high cholesterol is overweight and eats like crap. Let's just write them a script that says buy some cheerio's and go for a walk fatty. Or how about Chantix? You are so weak you can't quit smoking, so here's a drug for it, oh, by the way, one possible side effect is suicide! I can keep going on this one forever.
    Yeah, I'm totally sorry I want the stuff that makes me a world class athlete at 40+ years old. What the hell was I thinking ?

Because you said in your post dumb *kitten* that you want to use what he uses to get stong
    I assume it is a chemical drug off some sort
    maybe i am wrong maybe he just rubs steroids on his legs in the form of cream before a race?
    As far as other drugs for quitting smoking and such did I not say in my post i am not aborred towards it?
    To get it legal in some form so people wont hurt themselves doing it the wrong way?
    I dont understand why you are being confrontational when I agreed with 99 percent of what you said?
    Roid rage?

Holy personal attack, Batman.

and notice I have not run crying to the admins about it, funny thing about being an adult. :bigsmile:
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I think I heard that 20 of the top 22 finishers on the last Tour de France tested positive for PED's, or some ridiculous ratio like that. That sport is a joke.

If you think its only cycling that has a high use of PED's; how about track and field, baseball, and football?
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I mean I dont care

^ I enjoy your logic :drinker:

But you better put up your *kitten* shield for using the f-word....("fatty") :laugh:
  • Rusureyet
    Rusureyet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't care what they say about Lance. He earned all the awards and medals he received. People just want to pull him down from his achievements. He is and always will be a great cyclist.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Many athletes in the sports are believed to have been doping...they just don't like Lance because he's american succeeding in a sport usually dominated by other countries
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Many athletes in the sports are believed to have been doping...they just don't like Lance because he's american
    ?????????

For serious?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I don't care what they say about Lance. He earned all the awards and metals to received. People just want to pull him down from his achievements. He is and always will be a great cyclist.

I like that the one person who's met him in this thread called him a total jerk. :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Gregg Lemond was a great cyclist back in the day and he didn't use performance enhancing drugs.

Great? I'm not sure about that. Remember LeMond bicycles? Yeah, neither does anyone else. I guess he's got to be miffed that Trek dropped him due to waning popularity and lack of results He'd make a good head of the UCI though...
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Many athletes in the sports are believed to have been doping...they just don't like Lance because he's american

Are you effing serious with this???
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options

WHY ARE WE YELLING NOW?

Did I push the right button this time?
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

WHY ARE WE YELLING NOW?

Your profile pic is effing killing me. I keeping thinking of that rabbit thing speaking/YELLING everything you type.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Many athletes in the sports are believed to have been doping...they just don't like Lance because he's american succeeding in a sport usually dominated by other countries

USA USA USA
  • tlford9771
    Options
    I HEAR YA BRO! TOTALLY AGREE
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options

WHY ARE WE YELLING NOW?

Between the Picture and the posts, I like you! :drinker: