How to target back fat?

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I really am wondering as well where the sexist comments you are talking about are. Nothing Dav or Apollo said was sexist at all
    I see you have been eating too many orange peels again.

I don't eat orange peel, but you dodged my question asking the same.

That was to me, Sara, based on another thread because she was talking about not eating things you can't pronounce. I gave her the chemical makeup of oranges and orange peels.
    Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time.

Sara is one of the most knowledgable peeps around, along with Sidesteel, Dav, Taso, Apollo, Lea, MoreBean, and Adini
    LMAO! Coming from you, that says a lot. How are those orange peels?

Actually it does...see, we agree finally - how about a big 'ole hug?.

Thank you Joylia :flowerforyou:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I really am wondering as well where the sexist comments you are talking about are. Nothing Dav or Apollo said was sexist at all

That was to me, Sara, based on another thread because she was talking about not eating things you can't pronounce. I gave her the chemical makeup of oranges and orange peels.
    Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time. She isn't on the same page. I have no interest.
    NOBODY is on the same page as you, because you're reading your own little book of crazy.
    Haha!

v3M1Z7F.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Anyone notice that our friend has neither provided any examples of these alleged sexist comment nor any studies to support her assertions re training/eating differently around our cycles?
    It isn't MY job to provide research. I showed you where to find it. if you want it you'll seek it. So I can say to you the sky is falling and if I post a link to "Chicken Little" you'll believe it? Wow, that 's easy. So you want me to post links and research? That's all it takes huh?

Actually, it is. And yes, that would be nice thank you.

It's what I usually do.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time.

Sara is one of the most knowledgable peeps around, along with Sidesteel, Dav, Taso, Apollo, Lea, MoreBean, and Adini

Okay, seriously...Do you have a problem with Polynesian and Asian cultures? Because dried orange peel is not uncommon and getting tired of you poking fun at them..especially as I grew up with this.
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time. She isn't on the same page. I have no interest.
    NOBODY is on the same page as you, because you're reading your own little book of crazy.

"A question which sometimes drives me hazy, am I or are the others crazy?" - Einstein
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options

Okay, seriously...Do you have a problem with Polynesian and Asian cultures? Because dried orange peel is not uncommon and getting tired of you poking fun at them..especially as I grew up with this.
    LMAO! Now that is what I call, "reading into things" to cause a situation.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anybody else, but I'm loving that this thread turned my FL into a bunch of sexy back shots. Begs the question: is there a How to Tone Up My Booty thread we can hop to next and get the same result?

Also, who the hell is Michele Berger, and why is the fact that she scratched out a book relevant to anything, anywhere? Huffing? Buffing? GTFO

Here davpul... booty and back... just for you. ..

LOVE IT! Turn around so I can give you an appreciative hug....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

LMAO! Now that is what I call, "reading into things" to cause a situation.

Okay...so you trying to nullify my opinion about Sara and the others by bringing up that I eat dried orange peels is looking to much into something to cause drama? Okay, then why being it up at all?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    This thread is great. Women perpetuating their own stereotype aka I've tried everything! Except that.. MEN CAN'T HELP ME!

I suppose all those female physique athletes at the Arnold Classic that just happened would be happy for you to tell them that they're wrong for not having back fat and must not be females.
  • Amoravy
    Amoravy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    There is no way I am giving up half the cardio I am doing. I absolutely love it. I love running for miles with my thoughts and music blaring in my ears. I will try adding 2 days a week of strength training, because honestly...I think any muscle definition in women whether it is arms or stomach is too masculine for my taste.

Don't get me wrong, I want to tighten up...but I don't want biceps or a six pack. I like looking feminine, I just want to be healthier.

well, i think muscle definition in a woman is drop-dead sexy. i like a girl that lifts weight.

and it takes a long time, a very long time to get a six pack or HOOGE biceps. it doesn't happen after a month or even a year of strength training. and even then, it only happens with a calorie surplus.

Funny... the response I get from guys when they see my six pack, strong shoulders, biceps, and muscled back has not been one of "welcome to the men's room, what's your testosterone at"... but rather... more of a stand at attention response that leads me to believe that its not nearly as manly a look as you might think.

Just an observation.

I wasnt trying to offend any woman that has this...I am saying I personally don't want it for myself. To each their own...and I don't care what "men" think. I want what makes me satisfied. To each their own. Some like apples, while others like pears.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Seems she has issues with other cultures since she keeps bringing it up to try to shame me

I wouldn't worry about how she feels about other cultures. The rantings of an insane person don't amount to much.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    There is no way I am giving up half the cardio I am doing. I absolutely love it. I love running for miles with my thoughts and music blaring in my ears. I will try adding 2 days a week of strength training, because honestly...I think any muscle definition in women whether it is arms or stomach is too masculine for my taste.

Don't get me wrong, I want to tighten up...but I don't want biceps or a six pack. I like looking feminine, I just want to be healthier.

well, i think muscle definition in a woman is drop-dead sexy. i like a girl that lifts weight.

and it takes a long time, a very long time to get a six pack or HOOGE biceps. it doesn't happen after a month or even a year of strength training. and even then, it only happens with a calorie surplus.

Funny... the response I get from guys when they see my six pack, strong shoulders, biceps, and muscled back has not been one of "welcome to the men's room, what's your testosterone at"... but rather... more of a stand at attention response that leads me to believe that its not nearly as manly a look as you might think.

Just an observation.

I wasnt trying to offend any woman that has this...I am saying I personally don't want it for myself. To each their own...and I don't care what "men" think. I want what makes me satisfied. To each their own. Some like apples, while others like pears.

i like bananas... wait, what?
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options

Just an observation.

I agree with this comment. It is a look some like, but others don't. We all have different tastes. I wouldn't want it either. I showed a pic of a 6 pack on a woman to a guy and he said, "no man wants to see that." Again, every man and every woman is different and I'm glad she is doing what works for HER and not doing it to get a man's attention.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Anyone notice that our friend has neither provided any examples of these alleged sexist comment nor any studies to support her assertions re training/eating differently around our cycles?
    It isn't MY job to provide research. I showed you where to find it. if you want it you'll seek it. So I can say to you the sky is falling and if I post a link to "Chicken Little" you'll believe it? Wow, that 's easy. So you want me to post links and research? That's all it takes huh?

It's what I usually do.
    Well gee, it is very nice to hear what, "you usually do". We all want to be like you. Shouldn't you be eating Chunky Monkey? I think someone called your name and it definitely wasn't me. I'm feeling a little stalked. Creeper!

What on earth are you talking about? I have no idea who you are outside this thread. And what does Chunky Monkey have to do with anything?
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options

It's what I usually do.
    Well gee, it is very nice to hear what, "you usually do". We all want to be like you. Shouldn't you be eating Chunky Monkey? I think someone called your name and it definitely wasn't me. I'm feeling a little stalked. Creeper!

What on earth are you talking about? I have no idea who you are outside this thread. And what does Chunky Monkey have to do with anything?
    I guess you didn't see it. A man a few posts up asked you if you wanted some of his "Chunky Monkey". Scroll up.
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Lol @ summer and OP
  • Amoravy
    Amoravy Posts: 86 Member
    Options

It's what I usually do.

I am glad you guys are talking about chunky monkey and not half-baked...because that shizz is DEELISH!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

It's what I usually do.

I guess you didn't see it. A man a few posts up asked you if you wanted some of his "Chunky Monkey". Scroll up.

How was that pertinent to the information that has been requested that you have time and time again tried to dodge? And what are you talking about stalker and creeper...how does that fit into your little delusion?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Just an observation.

i like bananas... wait, what?

I like bananas... *creepy wink*
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options

It's what I usually do.

Scroll up to 2:13am. It was Ninerbuff. He asked you if you wanted some of his Chunky Monkey, lol.