How to target back fat?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anybody else, but I'm loving that this thread turned my FL into a bunch of sexy back shots. Begs the question: is there a How to Tone Up My Booty thread we can hop to next and get the same result?

Also, who the hell is Michele Berger, and why is the fact that she scratched out a book relevant to anything, anywhere? Huffing? Buffing? GTFO

Here davpul... booty and back... just for you. ..
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I really am wondering as well where the sexist comments you are talking about are. Nothing Dav or Apollo said was sexist at all
    I see you have been eating too many orange peels again.

I don't eat orange peel, but you dodged my question asking the same.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all these replies but.....

I'm a female, age 35, and I've lost 60lbs in 19 months (started back exercising when my baby was 7 weeks old). I have a male personal trainer, and I do a lot of strength training. I also do a lot of cardio and classes, although some of the classes involve some strength training too.

I'll just change my profile pic to one where you can see my back in the mirror. It's not perfect, but I've lost so much fat off my back, and really toned it up, as well as my arms and shoulders.

So, I agree with strength training, it definitely helps.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I really am wondering as well where the sexist comments you are talking about are. Nothing Dav or Apollo said was sexist at all

I think I should have been more specific. I meant dried orange peels. And as I said, it is a treat in other cultures....cultures that I grew up with -.-
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options

I don't answer to you, you are not my boss, my parent, my husband nor my teacher. Nor are you the police. Sorry to disappoint, but you are not as entitled as you have led yourself to believe. The orange peel comment was for Joylia who posted in another thread that she is going to eat orange peels.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

That was to me, Sara, based on another thread because she was talking about not eating things you can't pronounce. I gave her the chemical makeup of oranges and orange peels.

Seems she has issues with other cultures since she keeps bringing it up to try to shame me
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anybody else, but I'm loving that this thread turned my FL into a bunch of sexy back shots. Begs the question: is there a How to Tone Up My Booty thread we can hop to next and get the same result?

Also, who the hell is Michele Berger, and why is the fact that she scratched out a book relevant to anything, anywhere? Huffing? Buffing? GTFO

Ditto.

I just woke up.

THis is pretty awesome.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    uteruses before cooteruses.

fix't ;)

no you didn't
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

That was to me, Sara, based on another thread because she was talking about not eating things you can't pronounce. I gave her the chemical makeup of oranges and orange peels.
    Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time. She isn't on the same page. I have no interest.
    NOBODY is on the same page as you, because you're reading your own little book of crazy.
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options

Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time. She isn't on the same page. I have no interest.
    NOBODY is on the same page as you, because you're reading your own little book of crazy.
    Haha!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

lol - I know it was to you. I was saying that if you are delusional due to eating orange peel, as I do not, I must be ok to ask the question.

I have a double win...does not eat orange peel and has a uterus. You young lady only meet one of the criteria :tongue:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

FYI, Sara is one of the most well-informed and intelligent people here. You have an entire thread of people disagreeing with you, which doesn't really bode well for the accuracy of your information. Whether or not you intended to, the fact is that you have come across as a huge censored, and Sara has a history of being both genuinely helpful and successful. Next, please.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time.

Actually, I knew you were not referring to me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

Thank you Joylia. That 's my point. Sara gets confused easily and that said, I don't feel "up" to conversating with her. It just isn't worth my time.

You know, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut.

These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town,
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Sara is one of the most knowledgable peeps around, along with Sidesteel, Dav, Taso, Ninerbuff, Apollo, Lea, MoreBean, and Adini.

Your loss
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

Sara is one of the most knowledgable peeps around, along with Sidesteel, Dav, Taso, Apollo, Lea, MoreBean, and Adini.

Your loss

tumblr_mezpyyGU8M1qlwe0p.png
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Anyone notice that our friend has neither provided any examples of these alleged sexist comment nor any studies to support her assertions re training/eating differently around our cycles?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    There is no way I am giving up half the cardio I am doing. I absolutely love it. I love running for miles with my thoughts and music blaring in my ears. I will try adding 2 days a week of strength training, because honestly...I think any muscle definition in women whether it is arms or stomach is too masculine for my taste.

Don't get me wrong, I want to tighten up...but I don't want biceps or a six pack. I like looking feminine, I just want to be healthier.

well, i think muscle definition in a woman is drop-dead sexy. i like a girl that lifts weight.

and it takes a long time, a very long time to get a six pack or HOOGE biceps. it doesn't happen after a month or even a year of strength training. and even then, it only happens with a calorie surplus.

Funny... the response I get from guys when they see my six pack, strong shoulders, biceps, and muscled back has not been one of "welcome to the men's room, what's your testosterone at"... but rather... more of a stand at attention response that leads me to believe that its not nearly as manly a look as you might think.

Just an observation.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Sara I'm eating Chunky Monkey right now...............want some?:flowerforyou:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    Anyone notice that our friend has neither provided any examples of these alleged sexist comment nor any studies to support her assertions re training/eating differently around our cycles?
    It isn't MY job to provide research. I showed you where to find it. if you want it you'll seek it. So I can say to you the sky is falling and if I post a link to "Chicken Little" you'll believe it? Wow, that 's easy. So you want me to post links and research? That's all it takes huh?