Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Senior Golden Sneakers ~~~~May~~~~ just for you Marie!!

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Hello All!!

Marie,
    Glad you have figured out your problem with sodium, but as far as those tacos are concerned, I did a little snooping, and like you, I couldn't find any sodium info for DQ tacos. That, however, does NOT mean they are sodium free.:grumble: A check of tacos listed for three other fast food places ( Taco Bell, Taco John's, and Del Taco) indicates a beef taco from one of those places has anywhere from 150 mg up to 530 mg!!! If you had three of them, you can see, if they contained the higher amount I mentioned, that would be some serious ingestion of sodium.:sad:

Sandy,
    I didn't think you were criticizing Bradley. I was making a joke of his barking in my reply.:bigsmile:
    BTW--that is an adorable pic of Daisy with her cute little bow in her hair.

Elli,
    Happy Birthday!!!

Gayla,
    Sorry Neil is having his ups and downs, but I am glad his foot has healed to the point where he can get out in the world again.

Today I spent a pleasant afternoon at a riverside tavern/restaurant with some friends enjoying the sunshine and a little beer on their patio. The crows are very bold. As the waitress brought our fish and chips, one of those pesky birds dived toward the plate in an attempt to steal a french fry!!!:noway: Guess he was trying to help me avoid temptation, but I had already planned to let one of my dining mates have the fries. I ordered a side salad and a baked potato to go with my fish.

Well, it is late and I have things to do before I quit for the night so, bye for now.

Barb
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Hi All,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elli... Late as usual sorry about that hope you had a great day.
    This is another fly by posting...I will find out later this week about the stress fracture if I indeed have one...this is messing up my working out.
    Marie good job with the low salt diet that is awsome
    Jeffrey How goes the job hunt?
    Gayla- I am glad the waitresses treat Neil so well, I am sure it makes up for the people who are insensative.
    Barb - can you not make taco's at home and avoid most of the sodium or is that something in the seasoning mix?
    If I missed anyone sorry
    More later
    Beth
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Hello this came in on the e-mail this morningWhich answer some of my questions.hought you might like to read it.fROM SOUTH BEACH DIET

Concerned About Salt?
    Worried about your daily sodium intake? That’s not surprising since the subject is in the news practically every day as food companies and restaurants are being urged to “cut the salt.” Dr. Arthur Agatston, author of The South Beach Diet Supercharged and The South Beach Heart Health Revolution believes that most of the sodium in people’s diets comes from the salt shaker and from eating too many processed foods. If you’re careful on both fronts, then you shouldn’t have to worry about sodium unless you suffer from salt-sensitive hypertension. In this case, your personal physician can recommend the proper course of action.

Sodium, in general, is not an important player in obesity, prediabetes, or diabetes. While some research has shown that high salt intake increases blood pressure, there is no conclusive evidence linking salt consumption directly to heart disease. The South Beach Diet suggests consuming no more than 2,300 mg of sodium daily (about the amount in a teaspoon of salt). However, the American Heart Association now recommends that you aim to eat less than 1,500 mg of sodium per day.

It’s important to note that on average, Americans consume far more than that: Men consume between 3,100 and 4,700 mg of sodium per day, while women have between 2,300 and 3,100 mg (due to their lower calorie intake, not because of restricting sodium).

Though consuming too little sodium is not usually a problem, if you're someone who participates in regular vigorous activity, you will need to be careful to maintain an adequate sodium intake before and after exercise. Too little sodium in the body followed by vigorous exercise can lower fluid volumes to dangerous levels.

I went to a diet program years ago and they had us to measure out !/4t. or OF MORTIN LITE SALT. iT HAS 290 MG. So that is what I am doing. Yesterday was the first day I touch that little salt shaker. my meat loaf was really bland.
  • weaklink109
    Beth,
    Unfortunately, taco seasoning mix is LOADED with sodium.:grumble:

Marie,
    Interesting article. BTW, I read something over the weekend about part of the problem with sodium is not how much sodium one is consuming, but the ratio of sodium to potassium. I would assume your doctor monitoring your potassium, since a lack of it is a known adverse factor for those with heart-related issues.

I will try to find the article I read while at my mom's when I am over there again, and come up with some more specifics, or do a google search when I have more time, and post the results.

Barb
  • CALIECAT
    hEY BARBS. I found dome Tacos shell at the store this morning Ortega whole grain corn taco shelll. It has for two shells 150 mg of sodium and 6 b gr of fiber. I just took one bite of on of them and it tasted a lot salrty than DQ. I thought I would look up and see if I can find chile mixture without salt to doctor my bland meat loaf up from yesterday and have taco tonight. Oh And I do take a postasium everyday. .Thanks for thinking about me.
  • BirdieM
    BirdieM Posts: 791 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday Elli!:flowerforyou:
    BirdieM:heart:
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,257 Member
    I am on the ball today, I did shred 2 along with 30 minutes of stationary bike. Then we went to buy some flowers and baskets so I can start planting on Wednesday when the weather is supposed to be good. Busy, busy, busy. :bigsmile:

I am glad I don't have to worry about salt but then again I don't really use much salt on my food. I cook with a little of it and once in a while add some to certain dishes but not salad or anything like that.

Beth, I hope you don't have a stress fracture and get back to running soon.

Gayla, if you need us to come and set those bar guys in their place you just let us know, we will be there in a flash. I am glad the waitresses are good to him, woman are so kind. :flowerforyou:

Time for dinner soon and I need to chill out for a little while, I am tired.

Sandy
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    hi guys, hope you are all well and happy.. what a pretty day we had.. we are taking care of yards, planting a few tomatoes, and peppers. this has been a fast time off.. wish it was twice as long.. Possum, our cat with the knee surgery has done well with it. However she is having some kind of resperitory problems/sinus/eye troubles.. she goes back to the vet tomorrow to see what the next step in her treatment might be.
    Maire I am reading the Metab. book, a few pages at a time, but at least I am getting to it.. I hope to start the program by June 1. we shall see!!
    take care and be safe
  • CALIECAT
    Hi Phoebe, You might do good on the Met B diet. I didn't for I was containing too much water.This low sosdum diet seems to be helping that. We shall see. How long will you and Jim be home?

I thought American Idol was on todnight But no . So I am watching Dancing with the stars. I miss my Pt today. I was so sleepy i went to bed a Jerry was messing around out side so he didn't here the phone. I didn't have my hearin aid in so I didn't hear the phone ring.

slice had cataract sugery today. and had lens put in and she will not have to wear glasses any morre. Everything went fine. Enjoy being home. Love Marie
  • jeffrey71
    jeffrey71 Posts: 432
    Hi Everyone!

Sandy sorry about the b-day! Your new hair do has me flusterd!

Gayla send some the heat down here to us!

Marie you are sounding better! How is it going?

Elli Happy B-day! May your special day be blessed with finding a new dead animal! ROFLMAO Treat yourself and burn something! LOL (I never forget!)

Been busy here. It is less than 6 weeks to my first triathlon and I am getting focused for real now. Yesterday I ran 10 miles, and did my strength workout and ab ripper. Today I swam 1250 yards and did a very intense core workout. I think I have done a little damage to my left knee and I am tring to let it heal up a bit before I pound it again. I have been making Day run with me lately. She is going to run a race with me on Saturday. It is for victims rights and looks to be a lot of fun. It should be on the local TV news station. I will let you know if it is. Tomorrow is cardio day. The plan is to work on strength one day cardio the next and gradually phase out the strength training a week before the race so I can rest up.. I found out today that there will be a very competitive field for the first race. Sunday my friend and I are going to go and bike the race route and then run the running portion back to back (called a tri brick).

Enough of my boring stuff! I hope you are all doing well and smiling a lot! Take care!

Jeffrey
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
    :flowerforyou: Hello to all.....we are on our way home. After spending five nights in a small house with son, DIL, two teenage grandsons, four year old granddaughter, three adult cats, four nursing kittens and only one bathroom, we are enjoying the space and privacy of a motel. I wore my new size 8 bathing suit and did 30 minutes of water aerobics in the motel pool.

:flowerforyou: I took a vacation from logging food and exercise but still stayed close to my usual healthy habits except for our celebratory dinner last Monday at the Hungarian restaurant where there was an all you can eat buffet and I ate food I never eat in bigger than usual portions. Otherwise I stayed very close to my usual eating (we brought our Isagenix shake stuff with us so we could make many of our own meals). We shopped for groceries for dinner so we were able to eat chicken, veggies, and salad.

:flowerforyou: The graduation was nice and I'm glad we went. The only other family members who went were Jake's ex-wife (the mother of the graduating daughter) and one of Jake's' teenage grandsons. It was cold and we sat in the bleachers but since we had the right attitude, all went well.

:flowerforyou: I got to spend half a day with each of my good friends and since two of them are on Isagenix and one is on MFP , we ate healthy and got some exercise while we were together.

:flowerforyou: Marie, the best way to stay from sodium is to stay away from restaurants and processed foods as well as never adding salt to anything. It's good to hear that your new low sodium plan is helping you lose weight.

:flowerforyou: Gayla, I'm glad you finally made it to WW......glad to hear that Neil is back to being active even if he is doing some things that worry you......you've taken so much care of him, I'm sure it's doubly hard to think of him as a man who can make many of his own decisions.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Jeffrey, I saw a friend this week who had recently done a century bicycle ride and I thought of you and your hearty training schedule.....I wish you the best on the training and the upcoming race.

:flowerforyou: Sandy, congratulations to Daisy on her first birthday.....she looks beautiful in her pictures. Stick with your plan and don't let anyone steal your dream of losing those last pounds.

:flowerforyou: Elli, happy birthday.....I miss you and hope you are doing well.

:flowerforyou: Irene, it is always good to hear from you....keep up the great quilting....that is a skill I admire so much

:flowerforyou: Phoebe, how nice to hear from you again........I hope you get some good help from the vet for Possum....

:flowerforyou: Beth, sorry to hear that your workouts are being slowed or stopped.....you are so active, it must be driving you crazy.

:flowerforyou: Barb, congratulations on the size 12's.....you must be so excited.....sorry we can't stop by and see you on this trip, but we'll plan better for July.

:flowerforyou: Birdie, I am so happy to hear about your continued weight loss.

Now it's time to watch "Dancing With the Stars" Nothing will keep us from that :laugh:
    :heart: hugs:heart: Barbie
  • weaklink109
    Hello All,

For those who have been around here long enough to have read this story before when it posted in July 2009 in the Golden Sneakers Thread, well, ya get to read it again, if you wish!! :bigsmile:

Tomorrow is a very historic day in SW Washington. Thirty years ago on May 18, 1980, our grand old lady --Mt St. Helen's blew her top, and became a real "pain in the ash" to a lot of people, and deadly for 57 who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Below is a story about my own personal experience with her activities. The first story didn't take place on May 18th, because all the ash blew to the east of the mountain and buried the Yakima Valley/Central Washington, Spokane, Ritzville, Pullman..etc under so much ash it looked like midnight at noon. As I recall, this incident happened a few weeks prior to "the big one.".....
    ......I remember Mt St Helens very well. She sits less than 50 miles north from where I am sitting as I write this. The wind direction at the time of the "Big One" on May 18, 1980 was such that all the ash went east, to northeast.

There were lots of other smaller ash filled eruptions, and I remember a night when the company I worked for was throwing a shindig at the Marriott in downtown Portland. I was chauffeuring a male co-worker from Utah to the wing ding, and when we got ready to leave, I walked out of the hotel and suddenly my black coat looked like someone threw flour on it from one of the balconies.:noway: I soon realized what was going on, as it was not the first time.

We arrived at my car--a little bronze Honda Civic--the first brand new car I had ever owned, only 2 months old at the time, and my "baby" was grey--windows and all!!:noway: My companion started to wipe ash off my window and I hollered "Stop!!" The silica in the ash scratches paint and glass if you rub it across the surface. Instead, I stood there on the sidewalk and proceeded to blow the ash off my windshield. I was a little dizzier than usual by the time I was done, but he had been talking on the phone with me for two years and we had just met face to face, so he couldn't tell the difference!!:laugh: :laugh:

As we drove, we encountered a new problem, it started to RAIN!!:noway: So now we are driving, and it is essentially "raining mud." What a mess!! When ash gets wet and then dries it has the consistency of cement, so getting the car clean without damaging the paint or the windows was a challenge.

We were actually very fortunate. During the big eruption where the mountain blew its top big time, as I recall, the city of Spokane had to replace every police car in the fleet because the ash overwhelmed their air filters and destroyed the engines. The Washington State Patrol vehicles in that part of the state also were damaged to the point of needing replacement.

Well, that is the history lesson for today.

And here is another story....
    ...Another incident I remember from the 1980 Mt St Helen's eruption was the story my great aunt told. She and my uncle had a farm and raised sugar beets in the Yakima Valley in Central Washington. That Sunday morning, my uncle was out running a tractor in a field, and when he made a turn and looked west, he saw a sight that scared him right off the tractor and on his knees in prayer.

There was a humongous boiling black cloud advancing over the Cascades and into the valley. Within it were flashes of lightning (the silica particles are great conductors of static electricity), and once it arrived in the vicinity, day became night. (In Spokane, a picture in the newspaper, taken at noon looked like midnight, complete with street lights.)

My aunt was listening to the radio and when the word came of what was heading their way, she jumped in the car and went out to the field to warn him. (This was "BC"--before cellphones ) Imagine her surprise when she arrived to find him in prayer next to the tractor. He was quite relieved to learn the cause of the amazing sight was not the end of the world after all!

I remember an eruption that occurred before "the big one" where the ash cloud rose about 30 or 40 thousand feet in the air, and was easily seen from downtown Portland. I was sitting on the patio of a restaurant having a drink with another co worker, and we sat with our backs facing to the north.

Suddenly someone said, "hey look!" We turned around, and the sky was filled with boiling clouds to the north. The texture and shape of the clouds can best be described as looking like large chucks of dirty cauliflower. We sat there and drank our Margaritas and were thankful that the clouds were not overhead, but at least 50 miles away. Mercifully the wind was not blowing toward us.

The actual day of the eruption, it was overcast here on that Sunday morning, and the actual big blow probably took place about the time I was getting in my car to drive to my parents' house. Since the sound "skipped" over the areas closest to the mountain, we didn't hear a thing, but people hundreds of miles away heard a loud noise that some thought was a sonic boom.

At that time, I lived in Portland, and they were about 9 miles north in Vancouver. I was headed there for breakfast. As I took the freeway exit to their house, I noticed several people standing on the overpass with binoculars staring intently toward the mountain--only problem was it was too overcast to SEE anything.

I remember shaking my head, thinking that folks in my former hometown were really hard up for something to do. When I arrived at my parents' about 5 minutes later, I made a sarcastic comment about the people on the overpass, and my mom responded by telling me there had been a major eruption. My dad was a "Ham"--as in amateur radio operator, and he was monitoring people broadcasting information from the area of the mountain. We didn't realize until later that he had actually heard some of the transmissions from a scientist who had been staying up at a monitoring station watching the mountain. He was able to broadcast descriptions of what was going on for a short time before his position was overrun by the pyroclastic flow--a wave of superheated gas and ash and other volcanic material that pretty well incinerated anything in its path. As I recall the scientist was one of those who were never found.

I watched a documentary last night from the Seattle PBS affiliate, and it was a trip down memory lane. There were some folks fishing on a riverbank who looked upriver to see all these logs suddenly coming at them. Before they could move to higher ground, they were both swept into the river and sent about a mile downstream, where they were able to drag themselves to a point where the logs were no longer moving. About that time, some rescue personnel on a nearby bridge saw them and managed to reach them. As they were trying to figure out how to get up away from the riverbed, a helicopter appeared and pulled them to safety. Within a few minutes, the area where they had been standing was inundated by another flood of logs and water, and the bridge that the rescuers had only recently vacated was washed away as they watched from the safety of the helicopter.

I have been thinking about our experience here often, since the Icelandic volcano started causing trouble. We had our share of disrupted air travel in the US during the initial ash cloud.

Well, that is the history lesson for the day.

Barbiecat--missed you and wishing you a safe journey home. I bet you will get a royal welcome when Brandy, Sasha, Haifa, and anyone else I might have missed get picked up from the "animal house." :noway: :laugh:

Good night all.

Barb
  • Lafla
    Lafla Posts: 685 Member
    Hi all from sunny Saskatchewan. My kids came out and moved the hospital bed downstairs-- yeah!! The room seems so much larger and more cozy at the same time. While the kids were here Neil had another meltdown for the same reason as last time. My son and his wife have separated and Neil is devastated. It is the same response that I have seen in him when his grandparents have died. I guess to him she has died and he won't see her anymore. That may not be true as it is a very amicable separation but on the other hand it may be. He seems ok and relatively rational about it until my son is here and then he works himself into a fit and gets hurtful to his brother. It is a very difficult situation but suffice to say he upset everyone tonight, myself included. It is so easy for him to say I'm sorry but he doesn't seem able to stop himself once he gets on a roll. My husband says it is like he is stuck in his terrible two's forever. His reasoning ability for some things is much like a two year old and yet for other things he is more like a 9 or 10 year old. He is driving us all crazy over this. I wish I could help him but I really don't know how. I will ask around at work to see if any of the psychologists know of someone who may be able to help him through this. I feel like all my energy is going to Neil when I really need it for the other two.
    Sorry to be such a downer. I have wanted to tell you this for awhile.
    Take care. Gayla :brokenheart: :cry:
  • CALIECAT
    Ggod motnimg gayla, Amd blessed you. You know we sll love Neil and want the best for him.Their should be somekind of School for kids like that. to learn behavior problems.
    maybe it is time to start turning him lose. I know you are working on the group home but is that enought. You and Dave deserve some time to yourself. You are both in your 6o's And the years will really start flying by.It seems he should have been in somekind of schools all these years.He is expressing hisself in the only way he know how.This is a family matter and all should have a say in it. Don't carry the burden alone. Please pardon me for being so blunt about this.I prayed that all will work out even tho It wont be easy.God blesse this family.
    maybe their is somthin on the internet to reach out to others with this problem an see how they handle it.

I stayed the same this morning. I miss my Pt yesterday i was so tired that aaround 2"30 I took my hearing asid out and took a nap. and didn't hear the phone. and jerry was outside They sholdn't come so late. It is usally around 4 when thy come. Gonnna have to have a talk with them. That is the time I start supper and My rest time. But I am glad my weight is slowin down I was worried about other Medical problems

Phoebe so glad to hear from you. Let me know what you deicde about the lapband. I have heard some good and bad about it. one girl on Mfp had it done 6 years ago and have gain all she lost back and slowly losing it again thru diet. The say you really have to exercise and eat lots of meat. You will missed your veggies. not to much for you wont have room.Either way you go I am behind you. Love ya.
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,257 Member
    Gayla, I am so glad you finally got that off your chest, it is so hard to keep things bottled up. I can't imagine what it must be like having a handicap child. Children all go through phases and those terrible two's are horrible. My own granddaughter is so spoiled she can be a brat at times, but they do grow out of it. With your son who is in his 30's I believe; he is stuck in that childlike stage. I feel bad for Neil but he doesn't really get it, so I have to feel more sorry for you and your family. I have nephew who has a biological daughter with downs, they then adopted a baby with downs and other health problems because a doctor and his wife said they didn't want her with those medical problems, they then adopted a third girl with downs. My next door neighbor has a grown grandson with Downs who I have watched grow up. In my opinion, God only gives those who can handle it, special needs children. You have been chosen and although some of your days are getting you down, you are to be commended. I think Marie might be giving you some good advice in looking into a home for Neil, but only if you can accept being away from him. You do need time for just you and your husband, you deserve to spend your golden years with a little peace and quiet. I hope I am not saying anything to upset you, without even meeting you I can tell you are a great person who has devoted your life to your son and to the other children who need help. Take some time for you.:heart:

Marie, sorry you missed your PT, I agree call to see if she can come earlier in the day. You are a morning person so it would be better for you if she came early. Don't worry about not losing any weight yesterday, none of us can lose a pound a day.

Jeffrey, how did the last interview go? I wondered if Day exercised with you, it must be fun to run together. When you say local news which are you talking about, I am wonder if we share the local news. The one I watch is WLS channel 7, is that in your area? Stay focused on that race and be careful, we don't want you getting hurt.

Phoebe, glad to hear from you. You don't get to stay home much do you?

Barbie and Jake, welcome back, we missed you. Glad you had a good time with family and friends, it is nice to get away but feels so good to get home. Were the critters happy to see you? You did a great job with food and exercise on your trip, but we wouldn't expect less from you. :bigsmile:

I am trying to stay focused on my program and will take it one day a time. Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life and I hope to do shred and bike before playing cards.

Have a great Tuesday!!

Sandy
  • jeffrey71
    jeffrey71 Posts: 432
    Good Morning Everyone!

Gayla I am sorry about your family issues. I know what you are going through. I have been dealing with the same type things for years now. Not at my house but at everyone else's. I don't really have any "break through" advice for you. I would only remind you that you too are entitled to a life. I think that you are on the right path with seeking outside assistance for Neil. As for the other son and his separation, that is just life. As parents a lot of things do not work out for our kids as we wish them to be in thier life. That has been a major break through for me in the realization of that. With your 2 issues being related as they are it just presents more players into the same 2 issues and ties them together. No more than that, no less than that. Separate but connected. I would suggest that these current developments will resolve in time and another will take it's place. Just manage what you can, provide what you can, and advise as you can. But do not lose sight of your own life and needs.
    My thoughts are fully with you.

Marie I hope you have a great day! Keep getting stronger! That is an order!

Barbie where you at now?

Sandy I will keep you posted on the race. It will be on the local (Fort Wayne) news. It should be on their web site over the weekend. Stay busy girl!

Barb I enjoy your post.

Pheobe be careful on the lap band. That is not bandaid surgery. Keep us posted.

Everyone else be well and enjoy!

Jeffrey
  • BirdieM
    BirdieM Posts: 791 Member
    Gayla, I too feel for you, going through such a chalenging time. :frown: I say, ditto to what Marie, Sandy & Jeffrey said.:flowerforyou: It can't be easy, but you will never receive more than you can handle. :wink: That being said, we still need to discern when it's time to do something differently. :ohwell: I always say, that the thing I have prayed most often for, in life, is discernment. There are no right or wrong answers here, simply a very challenging journey that you will come out of in victory! I pray that you find the right heartfelt response to these new situations. You are not alone. :love: It's good to reach out!:flowerforyou:
    BirdieM:heart:
  • Lafla
    Hi from sunny Saskatchewan, 84F. I can't express how grateful I am for your caring and support. Neil continued in his rampage today even refusing to eat. I read him the riot act and every time he started to cry I told him no crying as I knew he was using it to avoid the issue and turn it around to how sad he was. He does think 'it' is always about him which is likely my fault. I kept at it until he started asking questions about how did each person feel, did I make them feel sad. At that point I felt he got the message and decided to leave it alone. That said, he will not be leaving the house on this gorgeous day which would be nicer for me but. . . going for the long haul here. I did call to two groups on group homes with no results yet. I know it will be a wait. If I can teach him to do up his splint he will be going to the Respite Home for a few days very soon.
    The thing that I had been wanting to tell you was about the separation, the behavior is an off and on thing. However, this was the worst in a very long time because it was so hurtful to his brother.
    I had left abruptly when my computer gave the heads up that it was once again going wonko!!! It seems that after I turn it off and back on I get a bit more time before it once again goes crazy. I have looked at my virus checkers and it seems clean, not sure what it going on but I really don't like it.
    Take care, keep smiling (what else can you do!!). :heart:
  • Lafla
    sorry repeat, crazy computer.
  • CALIECAT
    Hi I aM GETTING SETTLE DOWN TO WATCH AMERICAN iDLE AND WILL BE ROOTING FOR LEE.tO MAKE SANDY AND GAYLA HAPPY. bUT i REALLY LIKE HIM THE BEST. SAMMY AND i HAD A SHORT WALK AFTER DINNER. MY COMPUTOR HAS BEEN A pAIN IN THE NECK TOO. i WOULD LIKE TO GET A lAP TOP BUT DON'T THINK THEY WOULD LET ME USED A FLOPPY DISH TO GET AN EMBROIDAARY DESIGN COPY . SO THAT WOULD NOT WORK FOR ME.
This discussion has been closed.