Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I just Dutch ovened my hubby. :)

I'm sure that gave him lots of wood. :tongue:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My friend was showering once and a friend came in and took a dump. No lies.....it was so bad my friend was throwing up in the shower.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    If you're this paranoid over your husband hearing or smelling your farts, you better wish, hope, and pray that if you ever give birth that he is not in the room watching.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Finally! Someone has revealed the super top secret to a long lasting marriage.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Everyone farts and poops!! Everyone should accept that and I highly doubt your relationships are so fabulous because you don't fart or poop in front of him. Maybe it has to do with communication or dedication? Ya think? Sorry, I know it's rude, but I was a bit offended that apparently my relationship will fail if I don't act like a princess in front of him.

For real. I guess my 18 year relationship (14 years married) is going to end any day due to the fact that we go to the bathroom, shower, etc with the door open so we can talk to one another.

I used to think the OP and my husband was more offended when we were dating that I didn't feel comfortable enough around him to do those things.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    If you're this paranoid over your husband hearing or smelling your farts, you better wish, hope, and pray that if you ever give birth that he is not in the room watching.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    We had our son at home and my husband was the one that delivered him so yeah I fart, poop, and all that other "un lady like" stuff in front of him. He does not care one bit!! He has seen it all and let me tell you that it has never stopped him from wanting me. That is real love:) Farting or pooping in front of somebody wont make them not love you that is just crazy.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    For those referring to this being a ladies are ladies issue, I'm still wondering why this isn't good manners for men too. Are you turned on when your man tells you that he has to go or farts in front of you? (I'm sure people are going to say, "Of course it's true for him too." Then don't be so sexist as to say it's a woman thing.)

And I don't think there's anything worse talking about this in front of "strange men" as in front of "strange women."
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just dropped by to hang a New Air Freshner on the Thread!!
    :drinker: Carry On!!
  • Sheilav330
    Options
    I fart all the time around my fiancée lol he just never hears them or smells them i think he has allergies lmao....but if i have to do it..i have to do it... i am comfortable around him and he laughs when i burp because i try too hard to make it so loud and i fail lol
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Are you F_cking kidding me??? It's part of life, and he/she should accept it that it's part of nature.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

My thoughts exactly LOL!!!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Since my husband has watched me give birth THREE times...there isn't much he has not seen.

When my middle son was born, there were 14 people in the room...after that, modesty is gone.
  • SarahJean0704
    Options
    haha the first time me and my now current fiance ever stayed the night together i warned him "I'm probably going to fart on you in the middle of the night" lol and he replied with "girls dont fart!" my response .. "This girl does!!" lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I bet the OP never thought this thread would reach a part 2 :laugh:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This thread is pretty schawesome!

There's a lot of real love going on here! I'm deeply entrenched in the "farting and pooping in front of someone you care about creates intimacy camp"...

There are also some VERY uptight people on this thread...
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just dropped by to hang a New Air Freshner on the Thread!!
    :drinker: Carry On!!

^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am a hardcore romantic at heart. My best friend always tells me that she's always struggling to find a good relationship, yet, I always seem to "fall in love" and have long lasting relationships and she can't figure out why. Why? I still believe in chivalry and a lady should be a lady.

She expressed to me just before leaving for France to accompany her boyfriend (whom she sees only 1-2 times a week...they do not live together) that she was terrified about having to actually live with a man for a week! Oh the horror!! lol!

I don't fart, poop, or let myself go when I'm living with or even just dating a man. Ok, yes, of course I have to "relieve" myself and use the ladies room, but I don't find it funny, let alone "hot", to fart or let my partner know I'm about to go take a *kitten*. With that said, my lover knows that I do all of the above, I just choose not to do them in is presence. AND I have made it clear that I will not let myself go. I think this attitude has made my current relationship probably the most romantic, sexiest, hottest, and trustworthy relationships I've ever had.

Your thoughts?

i refuse to potty if my hubby is in the room. he walks in and poops while im brushing my teeth or in the shower. i tried for 5 years not to fart in front of him.....but he thinks its hilarious to dutch oven me so the past two years (december will be 7 weve been together) ive taken to competing with him. at home, nevrer around compsny or in public.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Well, my farts smell like vanilla cupcakes and I glisten. I surely don't sweat.
  • Jess207
    Jess207 Posts: 90
    Options
    I am laughing out loud over here... I think farts are hysterical. Come on, is there a funnier sound in the world? I believe that joy should be shared! :bigsmile: