Tattoos, yes or no?

Options

Replies

• luvsviola
    luvsviola Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not a fan. While it looks cute now, when you are 80, not so cute. Your body changes shape as you age.

Plus, they make it hard to get a job in the professional world if it is anywhere people can see.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Not hot.
  • theraevyn
    theraevyn Posts: 12 Member
    Options

WHO CARES??? ILL BE 80, POSSIBLY A BIT MAD AND DEFINITELY THROWING CATS AT THE POSTMAN.

This made me LOL, for reals. Totally this.
  • VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    Obviously I hate them :wink:
  • glistug
    glistug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just remember that it's permanent. Try to imagine how you might feel about it when you are 40, 50, 60, 70 and beyond.
  • VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    P.S. I have a ton of tattoos and I've never had a problem getting a job as a tech in the medical field
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    You should if you want to. Its your body. Make sure its something you won't regret :)
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    They are not my style at all. I very rarely see them on others & think, oh wow that looks great. I don't think they enhance anything on a persons body.
  • mindy0517
    Options
    Yes, I love them and I have them pretty much everywhere on me. My family doesn't like them but to me they are artwork that showcase my life, likes, memories, dreams, and things really important to me. I agree, find a very reputable shop and design your own. It's cool to be able to say no one else has that very same tattoo, it was personalized just for you! But most importantly it's no one else's decision but yours so if you really want it, go for it!!!
  • ebrezina
    Options
    Your body is your canvas, decorate it for you. Other peoples opinions shouldn't matter. You don't ask others opinions furnishing your home or picking the colour of your car do you? Body art has been around for centuries. Express yourself.
  • VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    The only difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is people with tattoos don't care if you don't have tattoos.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    The only difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is people with tattoos don't care if you don't have tattoos.

Nope. I could care less if you have one. I just simply don't think they add to any attractiveness on a person.

I am a firm believer in do what you want.
  • deepfuture
    deepfuture Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No !!
  • ccludden
    ccludden Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yes, I just got my 7th last week.
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    I have five so far... My bf has three. Tattoos are great :)
  • Meganh214
    Options
    I have 8 tattoos and I love them all!! :) Do it!!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Nope. I could care less if you have one. I just simply don't think they add to any attractiveness on a person.

I am a firm believer in do what you want.
    Samesies
  • Invictus195
    Options
    No greater way to exude self expression for the things passionate in your life! HELL YES!
  • amandamaedchen
    Options
    I have four and they're all significant of things I've been through. I love tattoos with stories.
  • nettersaurus
    Options
    Tattoos are for lower class individuals. I'm not just talking about those born to underprivileged families, but specifically about people who are just "trashy" deep down inside. They are ugly and will merely serve to let the rest of the world know what kind of scumbag you really are. Oh yeah, you will also likely go to Hell.

I was getting ready to call you a few names.....Then I looked at the pics in your profile. LOL

Oh my god! He had me going, too. Lol.

Oy! I was starting to get angry! LoL