Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options

Replies

• kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Another movie that freaks me out is the Evil Dead epecially the freaky scene where the chick get's raped by the trees, or the card scene ahh.

tree people/things creep the *kitten* out of me.. i think there was a scene in one of those MANY harry potter movies.. that they were carried by trees? i was creeped out by that.. lol
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Heavenly Creatures...it's based on a true story. It isnt' scary, but what they did was highly disturbing given that it really happened.

Agreed. Is one of the very few "true story" movies I've watched and, er...*liked*

love this.. and all these kinds of films too.. it's amazing the things people do. I saw this story also on an episode of deadly women.. an investigation discovery show... you can find it on netflix..
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Sleepaway Camp... the outhouse scene. My friend threw up into the bowl of "Bugles". I've never touched another one since.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    If we are talking freaky Disney stuff then "Pink Elephants on Parade' in Dumbo is one have to fast forward through every time.

My ex-MIL had "Fantasia" on one year at xmas time, oh 20 years ago or more, I refused to watch it...when I told her why, she, the one nice thing she *ever* said to me; said "SW, I can see how that would scare you as a kid."
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Human centipede

and of course

2 girls one cup
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    The Deer Hunter.
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options

For those who remember the X Files - episode "Home" about a clan of inbreds...most disturbing tv show ever.

Oh that one was really creepy!
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Home Movie...I watched it over the weekend. It was about these twins (boy & girl) probably around the age of 9/10 y/o. Basically it was is home video footage of a seemingly happy family. It starts out all happy go lucky, till the parents find out their twins are sociopaths! It was like a train wreck and I kept watching....Anyhow, there's one part that they're driving somewhere and the twins are in the backseat talking in some weird language. The mom chides them and the dad is like "Oh it's no big deal". Uh, okay buddy.

The one that REALLY freaked me out was "Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer" - yea that *kitten* scarred me for life! The movie is supposedly (loosely) based on the life of Henry Lee Lucas.

i recently watched "henry" i really liked it.. lol.. i have seen home movie.. It was disturbing to say the least.. I kept thinking about all the stuff i'd do differently though.. lol.. Not sure if it'd made a difference but i hate when you want to go into a movie and just shake the people and say " YOU'RE STUPID!"
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Sleepaway Camp... the outhouse scene. My friend threw up into the bowl of "Bugles". I've never touched another one since.

gross!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I love horror movies and watch them almost every weekend :drinker:

The Descent -scary as hell, but an awesome film!

Love Horror!!!!

My friends and I call the Descent stupid women who got what they deserved but I did enjoy it
  • doublegLA
    Options
    Sadly E.T scared the crap out of me when i was young and now i can't appreciate it for the good movie it probably is (haven't watched since)
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    The original Last House on the Left. AWFUL!!!
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Sadly E.T scared the crap out of me when i was young and now i can't appreciate it for the good movie it probably is (haven't watched since)

only one way to find out if it's a good film or not!! Watch it!
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    Tales from the Darkside, Twilight Zone....need I say more? Again, they don't scare me, but I LOVE them!!!! I always love stories that don't have that sickenly sweet "tied up in a bow" ending.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Pet Sematary

It was the first horror movie I watched. Still can't watch it to this day. *shudder*

I agree on this one.....if my cat even looks at me wrong I get creeped out. And forget walking along side of the bed....ugh.
  • kimcalica
    Options
    The original Last House on the Left. AWFUL!!!

yeah they got pretty graphic didn't they?
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    The Professional.

Natalie Portman's performance left me disturbed for days!
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist. I was 8 months pregnant when I saw it and I couldn't sleep with the lights off for about two weeks. When my daughter was born, she had a large rasberry birth mark on her wrist. My mother-in-lalw blamed it on the fact that I was scared out of my wits! Ha-Ha!
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Anything that Stephen King does but "The Stand" really freaked me out and the other movie that freaks me out is "I Am Legend" with Will Smith. Disturbing...