Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options

Replies

• amberredford
    amberredford Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mars Attacks. I never forgot those damn aliens.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Requiem for a Dream
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Anything that Stephen King does but "The Stand" really freaked me out and the other movie that freaks me out is "I Am Legend" with Will Smith. Disturbing...

the stand was a definite work of genius! I saw I am Legend but it didn't stick with me.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    It. Nuff said.

^^^THIS! I think I was 5, still can't look at clowns without getting the shivers!
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    A nightmare on Elm street. Horrible, horrible movie. Accidentally seen this movie when I was a child and its just stayed in my mind until now.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    HELLRAISER!!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Requiem for a Dream

LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!! :smokin:
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Original 'When A Stranger Calls', I was 12, freaked me out more than any movie before or since
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Friday the 13th Walked to the theater and came out to a thunderstorm just like in the movie. Saw it about 30 years ago and some of the scenes are still in my head. We were in the jungle of Costa Rica last year and I saw someone with a yellow rain slicker - just about freaked!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Pet Sematary when I was younger. That little boy!!! :indifferent:
  • TLCEsq
    TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    The Strangers. Saw it 5 years ago, and I think I'm still traumatized.

Me too!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    So I haven't seen Sinister yet but would like to.
    The movie theater is like a 5-10min walk from my house....would it be ok if I saw it alone or should I go with someone? hahaha
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I saw the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the 1970's at a drive-in with my boyfriend (now husband). At a really scary part someone was running through the rows beating on the trunks of the cars and scaring people to death, me included. I screamed so loud! I guess he thought it was really funny. Looking back I'm sure it was.
  • jekissa729
    Options
    Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

*shudders*

Ahh!! That part gave me nightmares for weeks!! "Be sure and tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!" (also shuddering)
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Sybil...i was too young
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    A movie called "feed" it was about a guy who had big girl fetishes and he used to feed them til they died... and people use to watch online.. I believe these things always derive from some sort of truth.. Totally sick!!
  • JoyaGurl
    Options
    The Movie SAW
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Incidious!! FREAKED the hell outta me!
  • stacyhall79
    Options
    Sadly E.T scared the crap out of me when i was young and now i can't appreciate it for the good movie it probably is (haven't watched since)

I feel better now...:) this is how i feel!
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    So I haven't seen Sinister yet but would like to.
    The movie theater is like a 5-10min walk from my house....would it be ok if I saw it alone or should I go with someone? hahaha

i think it's more fun to see with someone because it's a movie that makes you jump.. it's fun to see other people scream and their screams make you scream etc... other than that it's not a very scary film..