Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options

Replies

• thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Another very strange movie that creeped me out was an independent film called Bug that I watched just last night. I was left not even knowing what to think...Haven't seen a movie like that in a long time.

PS great thread idea.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    A Clockwork Orange. That movie was just so wrong on so many levels.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The Wiggles Movie
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    And now I have a list of movies to watch :happy:

getting to the point, the only movie that managed to scare me till date, well a particular scene of it, was Exorcism of Emily Rose. That barn scene. When she names the demons. *shudders*...

That's one hell of a performance. I still have nightmares.
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    natual born killers, there might be worse "horror" films out there for sure, but this one left me with that distrubed feeling for a very long time afterwards.
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    A serbian movie and the first few minutes of cube(zero)

aaah yu said the name of the forbidden film that which is not to be said!!!!! a serbian film is the one i've been warned by at least 30 horror fanatics to avoid!
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Don't know about scarred me for life, but 2 films stand out in the creep out factors

The Medusa Touch. It's a old fairly obscure Richard Burton film, which freaked me out as a kid and the sound of the EEG at the end still makes my hair stand on end. - if you liked the original Omen then you'll love this.

The original version of The Grudge. It was the 1st time I'd watched a forigein horror film. I had to have a 10 minute break half way through because it was so tense. I'm guessing it partially due having to concentrate on the film reading the subtitles, it draws you into the story more and it was just damn creepy.

i LOVE japanese horror!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist !
    I had a hard time babysitting after that movie.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Don't know about scarred me for life, but 2 films stand out in the creep out factors

The Medusa Touch. It's a old fairly obscure Richard Burton film, which freaked me out as a kid and the sound of the EEG at the end still makes my hair stand on end. - if you liked the original Omen then you'll love this.

The original version of The Grudge. It was the 1st time I'd watched a forigein horror film. I had to have a 10 minute break half way through because it was so tense. I'm guessing it partially due having to concentrate on the film reading the subtitles, it draws you into the story more and it was just damn creepy.

i LOVE japanese horror!

Audition for those of you who enjoy your horror with subtitles this is great. Every guy I've made watch that had WTF moments also high tension
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The H-Man (aka Bijo to Ekitainingen). Dissolving people, what can you say.
  • missypray1
    Options
    It!!!!!
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It. Nuff said.

AGREE!!!! Have movie for the kids. I wont watch it!!!
  • kimcalica
    Options

i LOVE japanese horror!

Audition for those of you who enjoy your horror with subtitles this is great. Every guy I've made watch that had WTF moments also high tension

aww i don't want to think about audition! i'm eating lunch right now!!
  • thrashrn
    Options
    Love horror! I don't really get scared (or scarred) anymore, but I was ...disturbed by this list:

The Girl Next Door
    Last Houst on the Left (origional)
    Clockwork Orange

Emily Rose is the last movie to scare the *kitten* out of me.
    Human Centipide 2 was disgusting, and because of that AWESOME! What a great bad guy! The first one was boring.
    The Audition was cool if you're a fan of Japanese horror.
    For some reason I saw the part of Watership Down where Bigwig is caught in a wire when I was five and that messed me up for a while.

I will be Netflixing some of these I haven't seen.
    Great list and topic!
  • thrashrn
    Options

LOL, we literally just posted about Audition at the same time!

i LOVE japanese horror!

• kimcalica
    Options
    you guys remember brain dead? with the semolinan rat monkey thing that bit this guys mom? i think it was austrailia or new zeland.. so much puss... uug
  • thrashrn
    Options
    A movie called "feed" it was about a guy who had big girl fetishes and he used to feed them til they died... and people use to watch online.. I believe these things always derive from some sort of truth.. Totally sick!!

I've been meaning to watch that movie..

It was nicely done. Check out "The Woman" also, -it think thats the name, it's onNetflix
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    MV5BMTcyMjY3MzY5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTAyNzUyNA@@._V1._SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The Blair Witch Project. I used to spend a lot of time in the wilderness.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Paranormal Activity. I don't like movies that involve stuff like that but my ex thought it would be a good 'experience'. He regretted it after being woken up every time I needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night for the next few months...