Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    So true! 23" here too, and I love it! :)
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS THREAD. Bump
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    One of the most positive and healthy attitudes in a thread before for women tht do strength training and weightloss with exercise
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Happy Thigh Thursday fellow thigh lovers!

IMG_4265.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    IMG_3696-1.jpg

SUPER WOWZA! I am a leg man and this delivers in spades. Awesome results for hard work. Cheers
  • boriqua2009
    boriqua2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i agree! LOVE yourself, changes may have to be made, but make sure your not self destructive in the process, it will only bring you dowwwwwwwwwwwn! :)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I like mine. sorry I don't have pics. Although I generally say "I like my quadriceps and my hamstrings" but I guess quads + hamstrings = thighs lol

just 21" but I am only 5'1" lol
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to mark a thread or add it to favorites? I love this thread! I actually love my thighs that is before I realized that women hated theirs saying they want to lose weight on their thighs because they are big, bulky or they don't have a thigh gap. Mine has always been muscular. I was a runner and they became really muscular and toned. But whenever I see boards, forums, or anything online bashing thicker thighs, it makes me sad. That is why I need to thank you for starting this thread! Thank you so much for pointing out that women's thighs are not meant to look like stick figures, they are meant to be shapely, womanly, and healthy and with the proper exercise, you can make them even more toned.

I will post back later with photos.
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    IDK how to post pics on here, but all my photos on my page show how "hourglass-y" I am. I've lost weight all over, 20/30 lbs in total over the past couple years, and I'm finally coming to accept that this is JUST THE WAY I"M BUILT. My mom put it best the other day, "You're a WOMAN, what do you expect??" :blushing:
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Default changed...there it is...my *kitten* in all it's glory lol.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options

7B9BAC79-3373-44E0-928E-8ECDC1F22C4B-3449-000003BC816E8984.jpg

8961D53B-2402-4D16-AA2E-74CD4C8837B1-3425-000003BBCD14EAD2.jpg

(Same shirt, months apart)

As for my calves - I was so excited to spot my calf muscle in a wedding pic. I love them

You have my dream thighs!
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    Options
    IMAG0510_zps823dc07e-1_zps39b42435.jpg

IMAG0509_zps58c33211-1_zps95384b68.jpg

Still wobbly but I love them :)
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love the spirit of this thread, too. While I do not yet love my thighs, I am working towards it. I love the progress they are making. As a former cheerleader and dancer, I know that I have strong, powerful legs that have just been neglected for too long. I am working hard to restore them to their full glorious potential. Someday I will feel comfortable in shorts and they will see the light of day again!

I'm kind of in a similar place right now. I don't have any pics of my legs but now I really want to go home and take some :)) I'll come back and post.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!!! I'm working on loving mine...I don't have any pics to share, but I can only hope that mine will look as STRONG and beautiful as yours!

You look great!!! Keep loving them thighs!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's Thigh Thursday, that's good for two reasons...one I was just in deep discussion about my thighs last night with the hubby. Two I worked out my thighs more than usual today by doing the elliptical before getting on a stationary bike rather than just all treadmill.

I love my thighs even though the are bigger than usual as I'm still quite far from my goal weight. The things I love about them are that they have served as a nice comfy cushy place to bounce my baby and set him on while nursing him, teaching him to feed himself, and hold him against when he ever became frightened of new situations as a toddler. Currently they are the source of all my walking treadmill workouts and I am looking forward to using them as my personal fastest growing muscle to alter my fat to muscle ratio and get that faster metabolism going. I also recall from some hazy distant past that I was a thigh gap girl in my youth for about 15 minutes in the grand scheme of things and that's enough for me. If my body wants to achieve that this time around that's fine but I doubt it because I think I'd rather bulk them up just a little to have more muscle on me faster to help my goals along. I think it's an excellent trade off, hope you agree. So off to the elliptical and bike again soon. Happy Thigh Thursday!:flowerforyou:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I just dropped in to say that I love this thread! I've hated my thighs since I was in fifth grade, and hoping that I'll be comfortable enough to wear shorts for the first time since then this coming summer!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This post just made my night! Profile picture is currently my 'inspiration picture' taken back in 2011 when my thighs were 21 inchers, but you know there is a certain charm to my 24 inchers I just can't deny.

Shaping them up but maybe adding a few more squats to my routine! Beyonce is definitely my thigh inspiration.

Much thigh love everyone!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    OK, I don't LOVE my thighs yet, but I'm trying to get there.

I am VERY pear shaped, I think my problem with not "loving" them has always been because I'm not at all proportionate. That and I have cellulite on back of my thighs which i've always been very self conscious of, but with working out, they are slowly looking better.

Pear-1.jpg

Pear shape IS proportionate. How many of us have to be pear shape before it's "normal"? 1/3rd of all women? I'd guess that's about what it is.
  • LisaMia66
    Options
    Okay, I finally figured out to post a picture in a thread. :laugh:

It's no longer Thursday where I am but I just saw this post. This picture was taken a few years ago and it's one of my favorite, if not the most favorite, pictures of myself. Unfortunately my husband has never been a leg man. :grumble: He's more of a boob man but thankfully I'm okay in that area. :blushing:

4637518a-4e56-4edd-b5fa-c38d9367075e_zpsacfcf1f7.jpg
  • aliciaje
    Options
    Putting them big ol thighs to good use :)

sportograf-30798101_lowres1_zps3b42ed9f.jpg

fc9a3ec9-4966-426a-b2f6-09d04bf2ac4d_zps8d2fa8e4.jpg