Why don't women pay for dates?

Options

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

I mean men here have multiple wives so its hard on our pocket. The least you can do is pick up a check...

Maybe you need to divorce a few of those wives.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    threads like this...make me glad im gay lmao

how the hell do you know who pays on a date??! What a logistical nightmare... ;)
    Meh we just play tummy sticks and who ever loses pays
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I always pay and if someone else does pay then I'll treat them the next time. I'm a giver, I would rather give than receive.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    There are western women who will pay for dates, but just like their male counterparts... they want something more than a fat gamer dude with several wives to occupy their valuable time. :laugh:

There isn't a culture of parents paying for a boy dating their daughter, unless you want to be paid with a shotgun blast to the backside, maybe.

:brokenheart:
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Dumbest question of all time.
  • gfiorine
    gfiorine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    There are western women who will pay for dates, but just like their male counterparts... they want something more than a fat gamer dude with several wives to occupy their valuable time. :laugh:

There isn't a culture of parents paying for a boy dating their daughter, unless you want to be paid with a shotgun blast to the backside, maybe.

:brokenheart:
    ^^^ this
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    because women here make 80 cents to a man's dollar.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It is an overt reaction to female genetic transformations caused by transforming endeavors within the context of overt feminism. These corrupt and unrespectable behavioral mannerisms are largely due to the societal influences of dramatic feminist viewpoints pushed out by radical feminine regimes that aim to take away historically better behaviors between man and women.

Damnit - why didn't someone tell me I was gonna need a Sociology degree for this thread? Now, where is that thesaurus???
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I paid for my male coworker's lunch today.

He "forgot his wallet".
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Because he makes A LOT more than me and "rewarded" in other ways. :smooched:
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    See the comment below:
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Because this is AMERICA, and if you want to reproduce with a fine lady, you've got to give her something in return. That's capitalism.
  • mireyap21
    mireyap21 Posts: 72
    Options
    if he would like me to pay them ill pay it doesnt matter..but he aint getting any BOOTY if wants to freeload up in here!!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Uhh.... I can't even answer this one.
    Figured it was because the girl has to be convinced he wants something out of the date ?:
    But hey, I'm sure there's gonna be action if she said yes.
    Plus, I agree with one of the posts here before: it sounds weird to ask, "I like you. Buy me dinner?"

Hahaa!!
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just because it was normal for who ever asked the other out on the date paid and men are more likely to ask a girl out on a date than be asked out..
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Because this is AMERICA, and if you want to reproduce with a fine lady, you've got to give her something in return. That's capitalism.

I thought that was hookin'
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    Here in the South, it's bad form for a lady to pay on a date, at least at first. It's a man's way of showing her a) that it is worth paying for dinner (movie, etc.) in order to be in her company, and b) that he can be a good husband and provide for her and take care of her. If a Southern woman goes on a first date and is expected to even go dutch, the chances that she will go out with that particular guy again are very slim. Now, as the relationship progresses, those rules change. For instance, with my ex, once we had been together for a while and were living together, sometimes I paid for things and sometimes he did, because it didn't matter at that point. Southern women expect to be treated like the prize that they are. It's just true... however archaic it might sound, that's the way we are taught.
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love my woman. Sometimes I go to Jared's. Sometimes she goes to Jared's. That's just how we role.

(I mean, "roll." Wait... I mean "role." whatever.)

HewenttoJared_zpsf2c9922b.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i would never pay for a date unless

* i have been with the person for a long time
    * i live with my SO and he pays all the bills
    * if he is broke and i have money and want to go out

those are the ONLY reasons why i would pay for something like that... i would NEVER EVER pay to have a guy take me out.. unless the options above apply... I am old fashioned.. and honestly if a guy cant even have the manors or respect to pay for me than why would i waste my time... I just feel worth it.. if a guy doesnt pay for me than it makes me think were " just friends" ( i have never had a problem with a first date though ) so.. idk... i guess i just go for gentlemen.... I wont settle for anything less..

come on its just the way it should be... women these days sometimes pay for everything and are the breadmakers in the family while the guy sits at home.. I personally want a life of luxury... so... i choose not to do that.. im not currently wealthy but if i were to move out i wouldnt settle for anything less than a well earned man.... :)