what are you proud of about yourself today?

Replies

• hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    That I ate a breakfast taco, a small lunch and mexican tacos for dinner and don't feel guilty, because I noticed that last week my calories were a bit higher than what I liked and I lost MORE weight than when they were lower. :)
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    I pre-logged my food and stuck to it. I had a very healthy day, stayed within my calorie goal and under or just slightly over all of my macros. :)
  • I'm proud of you for doing so well! :wink: And I am proud of myself for being strong and building strength each day!
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    I've started jogging again. I HATE jogging, but I know it can really help me out. I'm starting incredibly slowly, but I'll build up.

And I'm snacking on healthy food, not garbage and I've stopped eating just because I'm bored. Yay!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Knees are feeling better and can take more weight in workouts. That rocks!
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    I am proud of my exercising ^_^ Went up to the park and biked ~6 miles :D
  • I'm proud that I got up at 5am to workout.
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    I'm proud that I stopped myself from working out when I need to be resting my sprained achilles tendon. It was more difficult than it sounds!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    I did L2D5 of 30ds and went back and did level 1 for an extra burn! Felt good!
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    I'm proud that I listened to my body and didn't do a 2nd round at the gym to day. I worked out this morning, took a ridiculous nap and then just p90x Stretch tonight.
    I kinda felt guilty and lazy but I'm learning that resting and stretching are a part of fitness...so that's what I did.
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Im proud that I started the 30 day squat challenge and that I'm eating healthy ; One day at the time :-)
  • Today I'm proud of my food log. I had:

Lunch - Grilled chicken, Uncle Ben's long grain and wild ready rice, a smoothie (Orange, frozen berries, water)
    Dinner - Grilled chicken, Uncle Ben's long grain and wild ready rice
    Snacks - 2 oranges, Healthy Choice frozen Greek yogurt, Kashi banana chocolate chip cobbler bar, Kashi Heart to Heart oatmeal, and 100 calories popcorn
  • I'm proud that I got up at 5am to workout.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    I'm proud of the way I'm eating, drinking and thinking...I'm also VERY proud of my new love for moving my body! I'm not doing anything extreme, just lots of deep breathing and outside walking for long periods of time. Old school push-ups (I can now do 21 of them:drinker: :drinker::love::drinker: :drinker: ) and that makes me sooooo GLAD!!!!!
  • karlbrow
    karlbrow Posts: 8
    I have been doing the same thing wiht TEA to complete a Meal break, because I finish quickly but still want to sit down, chat and relax. Tea is great! Makes me avoid reaching for that cookie or dessert- I bought some sugar free chai , going to try it w/ milk as a treat.

I am proud that I said no 12 X!! to snacks at work ( I work on all different floors at a big hospital, every floor has it 's own treats!) Tracking really makes me realize how many calories I consume daily. I'm lucky I'm active, or I would be obese!
  • gaylenef
    gaylenef Posts: 10 Member
    I'm proud I did two hours of Zumba today!
  • Today I'm proud that as hard as it was I avoided a lot of exercise and cardio for about a week (due to knee injury) and I was finally able to go for a really good walk today! Still want to do more but know that I can't quite yet.
  • jill604
    jill604 Posts: 21 Member
    Today I am proud of myself for walking 8.5 miles! 20 pounds ago I wouldn't have dreamed of doing that much walking in one day.
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Awesome! It can be extremely hard at times when people around you, esp family, want to indulge! I'm happy to hear you resisted temptation and are striving toward your goal!

I'm proud of my new 5k time that won me my first medal in my age/gender group! 27.04 for the gold! Not bad for my 4th 5k this year:bigsmile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    I kicked some major calorie tail today. I kicked my outside walking up a notch and did 22 push-ups today, that may sound like nothing, but I felt like super woman doing them, I made my fat cry today like I haven't done in a long time and I feel GREAT! Yes, I cheated in a lot of my Tae Bo moves...but still, in time I'll be able to get thru it completely. As well as that blasted Power 90 Yoga--that is sooo hard for me, but like my children always say...practice makes BETTER:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!