what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im proud og my exam resault ( 9.5/10) haha, but health related i´m proud of myself for staying under my cal limits today =)
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well, today I really overate, but I stopped after dinner (6pm) so at least I will properly digest it all by morning.
    But, I looked really cute today, great hair and makeup.
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm proud of my most current weigh-in. After losing 2 pounds, gaining it back, having tons of cheat days and some days of skipping out on the gym, I have slowly found myself making my wellness a habit. I have now lost 5 pounds!

I've never been successful with weight loss. But it's taken me two months to really cut out the excessive, daily eating that I used to gorge into. Thousands of calories ate and drank away. Used to down 3-6 cans of Coca Cola a day, minimum. Co-dependent on pop to get me thru & I'd sleep like a rock.

A lot of fast foods now make me sick and I'm very sensitive to caffeine. I now can't handle one to two drinks well without staying up all night (speaking from my night last night).

And I'm proud that I stayed under my calories today :D
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Proud that I stayed under my calories today and that I made it to the gym...
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I stopped myself from working out when I need to be resting my sprained achilles tendon. It was more difficult than it sounds!

I understand this - that has been me this past week. Compounded with two pre-planned dinners out to celebrate with family members, and it was a tough week! I just wanted to go give it my all instead of being kind to my ankle.
  • LesaLu4
    LesaLu4 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm proud that i resisted a mile high serving of fresh hot tater tots with ranch, while everyone else around me munched out. I didn't even have one. I actually took joy in watching others eat them.
  • JaimeMWS
    JaimeMWS Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm proud that I stayed within my calorie allowance today despite spending all day in airports being frustrated by my own errors and weather delays.
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the fact that I worked out today even tho I reallllllllllllly didn't want to. Normally, I would've said I'd do it tomorrow, but tomorrow usually never comes. So like someone else above said, TODAY TODAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
    This. It was hard because I felt so tired today.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Did not hit up candy bowl at work, lame Easter candy.
  • SailorJas
    SailorJas Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm proud how far I've come today...:) And, trying to better myself by losing weight
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm making my fat cry like a spoiled brat! Walked for an hour plus first thing this morning AND did 23 push-ups, 12 sit-ups and other fierce stretching exercises. Then brought my tail home, and gave my gut and butt and serious fat crying session with some Tae Bo...let me tell ya, my gut and butt don't stand a CHANCE with this workout. And I'm not done...doing 35-45 more minute walking outside and my Power 90 Sculpt PLUS some stationary bike time and rowing this evening...look out slim and trim-dom, here I come--hmmmmmmph! PLUS, that blasted scale went down today 1.4 pounds this morning too--I aint playing no more y'all--no I'm NOT!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I didn't binge
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I showed some people what I looked like last March 2012 and they couldn't believe it was even me. lol
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    That despite being slightly depressed today I haven't gone too crazy with my eating and still will be under my calorie count.
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great willpower! Good for you!

I'm proud that last night I said I was going to start P90X today....and I actually did! I've said similar things before and never followed through...I'd always come up with some excuse not to do it.
  • AddyMcQ
    AddyMcQ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I have gotten back on track with my calorie tracking- I haven't really been paying attention for the last month or so but I weighed myself and I've lost 3lbs! I'm also very proud that on this day off from work I didn't sit around at the computer all day- I've been busting my butt in the garden for the last 2 hours. I'm just in taking a snack and water break then I'm going back out. It's been a good day!
  • MollieA912
    MollieA912 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Put all of the jeans I have shrunk out of in a box and have them to my mother-in-law to take to work to sell. Should have the money for a new pair of goal jeans!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Last night I was staying at a hotel for a business trip. This morning I did a 30 minute hiit workout in my hotel room.
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Although this is terrible, I'm proud of myself for eating cake today (too much of it) and NOT beating myself up about it. It's been a long time since I've been able to indulge and not feel like a total waste after it. I think it says something about me growing emotionally. Hopefully it doesn't translate to me indulging all the time now though...
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I REALLY didn't want to get up for boot camp this morning. But it was at 5am, I got out of bed at 4:45 & still made it on time & it's an 11 minute drive! So happy I went anyways!

Also, it's my second day without having some kind of sweet (fruit doesn't count). I have a BAD sweet tooth, a candy jar in my office an awesome bakery down the street. May not sound like much, but it's a huge deal to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!